Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You should choose for me.........

I pick number 2 for you.Maybe pee as you walk. 

1 I will get very desperate-on the verge of wetting my pants ,then go outside and mow my small lawn.

2 Same desperation but i walk down to the community mail box, passing several houses.

Either way  i can"t go inside until I wet my pants uncontrollably( not just let ot out). 

I pick number 1 for you.

for me, I will bring a diaper with me to work and either:

1. put it on during a break and pee in it before my shift is over

2. put it on after i clock out but before i leave and then poop in it

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since you said you like my CD antics, I will tell in a few words what happened. I went through with the challenge yesterday. I wore tight black pants, high heel pumps and long blue sweater that more o

Number 2 for you. 1. For one day, I can only go pee on the hour. (ex. I feel the need to go at 8:30, I have to wait until 9:00. If I haven't made an effort to head to the bathroom by 9:01, I have

I found a service station and hurried into the loo. I sat on the toilet and peed through my jeans, hoping that the wet spot wouldn't show up so much. But then after I stood up I realised there was a l

2, hope you can keep it in in public hahaha

On 5/10/2019 at 6:00 AM, wettingman said:

2 Same desperation but i walk down to the community mail box, passing several houses.

Either way  i can"t go inside until I wet my pants uncontrollably( not just let ot out

1) Don't do my morning pee and only be allowed to go after having lunch. 

2) Pee only when desperate but only emptying half of my bladder in each pee. Only going to the bathroom once every two hours if needed. 

Also the hairdresser went well I was a bit full for the two hours,  and them washing my head did not help. But it was manageable. 

40 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

2, hope you can keep it in in public hahaha

1) Don't do my morning pee and only be allowed to go after having lunch. 

2) Pee only when desperate but only emptying half of my bladder in each pee. Only going to the bathroom once every two hours if needed. 

Also the hairdresser went well I was a bit full for the two hours,  and them washing my head did not help. But it was manageable. 

1  for you. hours after lunch!?

1., holding the morning pee all day long.

2. go to sleep with the bladder full from all day.

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

1  for you. hours after lunch!?

1., holding the morning pee all day long.

2. go to sleep with the bladder full from all day.

no.2. No diapers, I assume.

1. Pee my pants a little, but enough to make a significant size wet patch on my pants in a grocery store dressed like a men.
2. Pee through my pants in a bathroom in a nightclub, dressed as a woman.

21 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

1. Pee my pants a little, but enough to make a significant size wet patch on my pants in a grocery store dressed like a men.
2. Pee through my pants in a bathroom in a nightclub, dressed as a woman.

Number 2, I do love your CD antics =w=

No I have all of tomorrow to myself so I can actually take part in this.

1. Get needy and go cycling, deliberately leaking occasionally 

2. Only use my pants across the day whilst at home.

For you number 1, but wear pants that make the wet spot obvious.

Back to my challenge to myself. I was told to do number 2 , walk to the mailbox while very desperate. This worked out because we have had so much rainy weather lately, I have been unable to mow my lawn.

So, I held my morning pee, to be sure I was absolutely bursting by noon time when the mail arrived. I had a normal breakfast including three large mugs of tea, a two glasses of orange juice. By 11AM I was very desperate , unable to sit still. My bladder was starting to hurt, and there was strong pressure in my penis. When I felt a strong wave coming, I had to grab myself to keep my pee inside. I had to pee so bad and I had an hour to go.

Fianaly noon arrived. OMG I was ready to explode; the pressure at my pee hole, signaled , I was about to pee in my pants wherever I was.

It was raining moderately while I was to collect my mail, about 150 meters each way. I was wearing light blue cotton briefs and blue jeans, shirt and short rain jacket.   Damn that rain, it made my need to pee even worse, bringing it right to the edge, trying to push through my pee hole. I was about half way there when I felt the first big spurt . Since I didn't see anyone in my immediate vicinity so, I tried grabbing myself with my hand. However due to the intense , pain I removed my hand. Instead I clamped down on my sphincter as tight as I could. This worked for about ten seconds Then I quickly experienced another spurt. But this time , I could not stop my urine from coming out. It continued in a slow but continuous stream , even as I struggled to stop it. The cool damp weather, along with the rain conspired against me. I felt the warm wetness spread down to my crotch and ran down both legs. It felt great.By the time I got it stopped my bladder was half empty, I was at the mailbox. Since my pants were soaked anyway, I just let the rest out in my pants, on the way back home.  Since my jeans could not absorb any more liquid the warm wetness ran down my legs and into my shoes.

The rain that helped cause my accident , worked in my favor , as there was nobody outside to witness this grown man wetting my pants.   

On 5/10/2019 at 5:00 AM, wettingman said:

I pick number 2 for you.Maybe pee as you walk.

I did it this evening. The first public toilet didn't have a light inside so I couldn't see anything. I had to walk about 10 minutes to another public toilet, while bursting to go. This second public toilet was closed. It was on a street that's usually quite busy, but it was after dark so there were only a few people around. I stood on a patch of grass and discreetly had a much-needed leak. I stopped peeing when the trickle reached my knees. Pretty sure nobody noticed anything.

It took about 20 minutes to walk home, and despite the leak I was still desperate. So on the walk home I had no choice but to wet as I walked - that's a good sign of how desperate I was, because walking usually helps me hold it quite well. I've attached a video taken on my long, wet walk home, and you can see how visible it was under the street lights. It was similar every time a car went past with its headlights. By the time I got home, my jeans were soaking wet all the way down to the ankles.

By the way, I love the whole idea of this thread!

desperatewetwalkhome.mp4
On 5/11/2019 at 5:53 PM, Ronyo said:

Number 2, I do love your CD antics =w=

No I have all of tomorrow to myself so I can actually take part in this.

1. Get needy and go cycling, deliberately leaking occasionally 

2. Only use my pants across the day whilst at home.

Since you said you like my CD antics, I will tell in a few words what happened. I went through with the challenge yesterday. I wore tight black pants, high heel pumps and long blue sweater that more or less covers my ass. I wanted to do it on Saturday while club was full and I was there with my friends, but I couldn't gather enough courage to do it. So I went out again yesterday, this time alone to one of the clubs that is open during the week. Because I chickened out on Saturday, I took some preventive measures not to do it again. I simply locked my belt with a nice screw and nut and left the tools to undo the screw at home. 

I drank a cup of tea and can of soda at home, so I already arrived desperate to the club. The whole purpose of this was peeing my pants and I didn't want to stay long, since I had to work today. I bought one soda drink at the bar and drank it while waiting to get really desperate. After all that liquid, I didn't have to wait long before I was near the breaking point and would have to pee, like it or not. Well, I could still leave and wet myself in a nearby alley, but I was determined to do it this time and went to the bathroom. There was no line in front of the bathroom, because it was still early. As soon I sat down on the toilet, there was no time to second guess my decision, because pee just came out by it self. I peed long, totally emptied my bladder and when I was finished, my ass was properly wet and wetness showed around my groin too. I left the bathroom and went strait to the guest wardrobe, to get my coat and go home. I thought long sweater would hide what I done, but a few people still noticed my wet ass while I was waiting at the wardrobe for the coat. It was really embarrassing when someone pointed out to his friend "look, tranny pissed his pants" and girl working there looked strait at my wet groin while handing me the coat. She didn't say anything, but she looked amused by the situation. If I would have any pee left in my bladder at that moment, I would probably piss myself right there again. The whole situation made me spurt a few times, but hardly anything came out. I'm sure my face was totally red under the makeup and I started to sweat and asking myself why I'm doing this stupid things all the time. It probably took me just a minutes to pay and I was on my way out, but it felt like an eternity. At least walk back to my car was uneventful. No matter how much I peed in the toilet, on the way home I got really desperate again. I had to stop at some parking lot, not far from my home, otherwise I would have an accident in my car. I squatted behind nearby dumpsters and peed through my pants again, making a big puddle under my feet.

For you: No.1. Leaking while cycling sounds fun.

Nothing public for me this time.

1. Sleep without diapers 2 nights.

2. Wear diapers the whole weekend when at home and pee in them. I can change them only when they start to leak heavily.

On 5/17/2019 at 2:34 PM, CarmenCD said:

2. Wear diapers the whole weekend when at home and pee in them. I can change them only when they start to leak heavily.

Number 2. 

That story is beautiful 😢 it makes me wanna do something public so bad. 

I guess that's a good topic to start then, so here I go...

1. Go to stores and errands ONLY when I feel the urge to pee heavily, and try and make it the whole trip without an accident

2. I am only able to relieve myself in public, and only by accidents for a whole week. I don't have to drench myself as I can't at work, but I can dribble as need be. I must be at least slightly damp, though. No fun in wetting myself if I don't feel it at least a little...

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)

1 sounds really exciting! Sounds like something I might try myself.

My version:

1. Pretend play being desperate. Do a subtle potty dance all the way through the process. Ask an employee to find an item. After they find it, I would gasp and bend over, holding my crotch. At the checkout line, slowly increase the amount of fidgeting. Ask the cashier for the nearest toilet. Then speedwalk away only to suddenly bend over and hold myself again.

2. Be a leaker. Ask an employee to find an item. Let out a spurt while I talk. When you arrive at the item, let out another spurt. While in line, let out a spurt every time the line moves. As the cashier checks out my item, leak out another. Ask the cashier for the toilet while leaking some more. If my pants have a wet spot, I may cover it with the grocery bag.

For you, No. 2 sounds very interesting. 

For me:

1) Other toilets only. I may only use toilets that are not my own (friends, family, public, etc.) for a day. My own bathroom is off limits. 

2) Skirt leaking. Wear a skirt for a day while out in public. Whenever I feel a need to go, just let a little out. (I may or may not wear panties for this, depending on which skirt I wear). I’ll for sure be wearing flip flops or sandals so the wetness won’t mess up my shoes. 

7 minutes ago, Xx4evRockerxX said:

1) Other toilets only. I may only use toilets that are not my own (friends, family, public, etc.) for a day. My own bathroom is off limits. 

2) Skirt leaking. Wear a skirt for a day while out in public. Whenever I feel a need to go, just let a little out. (I may or may not wear panties for this, depending on which skirt I wear). I’ll for sure be wearing flip flops or sandals so the wetness won’t mess up my shoes. 

2 has a better risk to it, so let's keep the streak going! 

Let's see.. This one will get a little crazy

(Sorry in advance if this is too much for some!)

1. Drinking game: every time I urinate, i must drink 1 gulp of said time. If I dont, or can't at that given time (I.E. work, party) I must add a drink for every missed chance 

2. Ah, showers. Aren't they wonderful? I can shower, but can't wash my hair with water. I have to use my urine to rinse shampoo out.

On 5/17/2019 at 10:34 PM, CarmenCD said:

@AriesTheRam It was a fun weekend, especially when I got a surprise visit from a friend. I was wearing diapers under my dress and even peed in them when we were sitting on a sofa in the living room and chatting. When he left, I noticed my diaper leaked a little and I had wet spot on my ass. I don't know if he noticed or not, but he didn't say anything. 

No.1 for you.

What should I do next?

1. Visible desperate visit a gas station and ask for a key for the bathroom. Start peeing in my pants while unlocking the door of the bathroom and don't stop peeing until I reach the toilet bowl and remove my pants, pantyhose and panties.  The rest of the pee can go to the toilet. Return the key while still wearing wet pants.

2. While standing at the bus station I should pee down my legs while waiting for a bus and at least one person should see me do it. I can wear a skirt and leave the bus station when I peed myself.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

Well, I think 1 might be more excusable so i’m hoping you’re up for number 2!

1) on my day with two exams, I’m allowed a morning pee, but after that it must be in a diaper which only has capacity for one moderate pee. You  get to decide what I do when I get home. (I’m open to a little bedwetting!) The only rule is the only diaper I can use is the one that I start the day in. 

2) next time I go to a specific friend’s house I have to wear one diaper the whole time. I can’t take it off until it has leaked. Then, if I need to go again it has to be in my pants (I’ll have to either hold, or make an excuse to go outside)

44 minutes ago, Tigerlilly said:

1) on my day with two exams, I’m allowed a morning pee, but after that it must be in a diaper which only has capacity for one moderate pee. You  get to decide what I do when I get home. (I’m open to a little bedwetting!) The only rule is the only diaper I can use is the one that I start the day in. 

2) next time I go to a specific friend’s house I have to wear one diaper the whole time. I can’t take it off until it has leaked. Then, if I need to go again it has to be in my pants (I’ll have to either hold, or make an excuse to go outside)

Number 2 for you.

1. For one day, I can only go pee on the hour. (ex. I feel the need to go at 8:30, I have to wait until 9:00. If I haven't made an effort to head to the bathroom by 9:01, I have to wait until 10:00.)

2. For one day, each time I pee, it has to be in a place different from the last.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, FilthyPhoenix said:

Number 2 for you.

1. For one day, I can only go pee on the hour. (ex. I feel the need to go at 8:30, I have to wait until 9:00. If I haven't made an effort to head to the bathroom by 9:01, I have to wait until 10:00.)

2. For one day, each time I pee, it has to be in a place different from the last.

No.2 for you. I done this in the past and it's fun.

1. I should go to the bathroom only after first dribble in my panties for 7 days (I'm wearing sanitary pads during the day at work, so I can do it there too). In public, I can only start looking for a bathroom after first dribble.

2. I'm not allowed to remove my clothes when I pee after 6PM until 6 AM for 3 days. I can use a diaper or do it in my pants, depending on the situation.

On 6/26/2019 at 7:20 AM, CarmenCD said:

No.2 for you. I done this in the past and it's fun.

1. I should go to the bathroom only after first dribble in my panties for 7 days (I'm wearing sanitary pads during the day at work, so I can do it there too). In public, I can only start looking for a bathroom after first dribble.

2. I'm not allowed to remove my clothes when I pee after 6PM until 6 AM for 3 days. I can use a diaper or do it in my pants, depending on the situation.

I'm glad this is still alive. Number 2 for you!

As for me,

1) Go out to do my saturday chores diapered, (about 3 hours), already desperate, 

Or

2) Go out late Saturday, bursting, wet somewhere kinda secluded, and share it as pics and vid.

7 hours ago, Lotus said:

As for me,

1) Go out to do my saturday chores diapered, (about 3 hours), already desperate, 

Or

2) Go out late Saturday, bursting, wet somewhere kinda secluded, and share it as pics and vid.

Still love this thread!

2 for you.

For me...

1. Get desperate, drive somewhere and wet myself in a service station toilet. I must empty my bladder completely without undoing or removing any of my clothes. I'm only allowed to wear jeans and a t-shirt, no jumper or anything to hide the wet patch. I must record it and post the video as evidence, including a view round the cubicle to show I don't have any spare clothes with me.

2. Ride on a train while wearing women's skinny jeans and heels. I must be at least desperate enough that I can't stand still without crossing my legs. The journey will be for a few stops in one direction, then I have to get off and do the reverse journey.

On 6/28/2019 at 12:53 PM, Lotus said:

As for me,

Or

I done this dare on Friday and over the weekend. It was fun, but stressful too, especially on Friday, because I planned to use a bathroom in a shopping mall right before 6 PM, but due to traffic I missed the time frame and had no choice, but holding until I get home or pee in my pants. Well, it was an utopia to get home dry. I barely came out of shopping mall with dry pants. I decided to let it go in my pants, squat in a parking lot next to my car, before going home. If I wouldn't do it there, I would have a wetting accident in my car somewhere on a freeway for sure. And it gets worse. While I was peeing, the owner of the car parked next to mine returned and caught me in the act. I didn't even finish peeing, just stood up and walked away from the car down the parking lot, pee still running down my legs until I managed to stop a few moments later. When I saw from the distance that he drove away, I quickly returned to my car and left the area. The rest of the weekend was not a problem. At home I wore short skirts and just peed through panties and when I went clubbing on a Saturday night with friends, I put on black dress with fluffy short skirt and very thin black panties, so I was able to pee sitting down with my panties on without getting my dress wet. When I came home, my legs were killing me, because I was standing more or less the whole night. While sleeping, I wore diapers, as usual. 

On 6/28/2019 at 9:26 PM, mugfulloftea said:

Still love this thread!

2 for you.

For me...

1. Get desperate, drive somewhere and wet myself in a service station toilet. I must empty my bladder completely without undoing or removing any of my clothes. I'm only allowed to wear jeans and a t-shirt, no jumper or anything to hide the wet patch. I must record it and post the video as evidence, including a view round the cubicle to show I don't have any spare clothes with me.

2. Ride on a train while wearing women's skinny jeans and heels. I must be at least desperate enough that I can't stand still without crossing my legs. The journey will be for a few stops in one direction, then I have to get off and do the reverse journey.

No.1 sounds better.

4 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

No.1 sounds better.

I found a service station and hurried into the loo. I sat on the toilet and peed through my jeans, hoping that the wet spot wouldn't show up so much. But then after I stood up I realised there was a little more to come, so I let the last of it run down my leg. Here's the video, where you can see how obvious it was - I had to walk back to my car like that with nothing to cover myself with. Luckily the service station wasn't busy!

What should I do next time?

1. Sleep without diapers for 3 nights (it's a fair chance for a bed wetting accident)

2. Go for a walk in the evening and use random clock alarm to schedule when to pee myself. I have to do it, no matter where I'm at that moment and keep myself well hydrated all the time. I can't use a bathroom until alarm starts ringing, no matter how bad I have to pee. I'll use 3 hour window to give opportunity to the alarm and open a possibility of wetting accident from desperation as well.

On 7/9/2019 at 7:49 PM, CarmenCD said:

What should I do next time?

1. Sleep without diapers for 3 nights (it's a fair chance for a bed wetting accident)

2. Go for a walk in the evening and use random clock alarm to schedule when to pee myself. I have to do it, no matter where I'm at that moment and keep myself well hydrated all the time. I can't use a bathroom until alarm starts ringing, no matter how bad I have to pee. I'll use 3 hour window to give opportunity to the alarm and open a possibility of wetting accident from desperation as well.

1, I know you've done the random alarm a bunch of times.

I didn't pee when I woke up this morning, and I've been slowly sipping water and coffee since I got up. It's been almost 15 hours since my last pee (?!?). I'm finally starting to feel real urges now. What should I do—keep sipping until I lose control? or down 2 liters of water right now and see if my muscles are tired enough that I have an accident?

On 7/12/2019 at 10:27 PM, kochel428 said:

1, I know you've done the random alarm a bunch of times.

I didn't pee when I woke up this morning, and I've been slowly sipping water and coffee since I got up. It's been almost 15 hours since my last pee (?!?). I'm finally starting to feel real urges now. What should I do—keep sipping until I lose control? or down 2 liters of water right now and see if my muscles are tired enough that I have an accident?

I done the challenge. One dry night and 2 wet. The first night I was not sleeping well and woke up when I had to pee, but on the second and third night I peed in my sleep. On the third night I actually woke up when I was already peeing and stopped, but the bed was still wet at the end. Of course, I use waterproof mattress protection, so only sheets and my nighty were wet.

No.1 for you. I think it's more fun.

For me:

1. When desperate, I should go to the grocery shop wearing extra absorbent sanitary pad in my panties and start peeing, but stop before I think the sanitary pad will be overflown and leak pee on my pants. 

2. Hold it until the first small leak and than go to a grocery shop. In a shop I should squat and take something from the bottom shelf 10 times. Doing that will put extra pressure on my bladder.  Possibility of forcing pee out is a good one by my experience.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:40 PM, CarmenCD said:

I done the challenge. One dry night and 2 wet. The first night I was not sleeping well and woke up when I had to pee, but on the second and third night I peed in my sleep. On the third night I actually woke up when I was already peeing and stopped, but the bed was still wet at the end. Of course, I use waterproof mattress protection, so only sheets and my nighty were wet.

No.1 for you. I think it's more fun.

That sounds wonderful! I love waking up in a wet bed.

Wish you'd gotten to me while I was still holding! Next time I hold my morning pee I'll do as you directed here. Last time I drank the 2 liters, held until I started leaking, and then got myself off in my pants while I tortured my bladder. Then I measured my pee and got 1.2 liters. Usually I'm more of a pants wetting guy, but that's what I opted for this time.