Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You should choose for me.........

The thread "If you had to choose........." gave me an interesting idea. Rules are similar, but with a twist. 

Each person answers the question from the person above and then writes their own. But in this thread you should post 2 options what you are actually willing to do (omo related stuff, but nothing illegal) and than the next person decide for you which one you should do it. You can ask for new challenge only after you finished the previous one. Probably the ideas will be more realistic, because you'll have to do that, but it will be still fun reading what others are actually willing to do. If something interesting or unexpected happened during the challenge, you can also write about it here.

1. For one day I will wear panties over pantyhose (20 den) and pee without removing pantyhose. I will change pantyhose every 6 hours, no matter how many times I peed in them.

2. For one day I will wear diapers all day and pee in them (including when going out of the house). I will change diapers after every wetting.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since you said you like my CD antics, I will tell in a few words what happened. I went through with the challenge yesterday. I wore tight black pants, high heel pumps and long blue sweater that more o

Number 2 for you. 1. For one day, I can only go pee on the hour. (ex. I feel the need to go at 8:30, I have to wait until 9:00. If I haven't made an effort to head to the bathroom by 9:01, I have

I found a service station and hurried into the loo. I sat on the toilet and peed through my jeans, hoping that the wet spot wouldn't show up so much. But then after I stood up I realised there was a l

2 hours ago, Rukako said:

Sounds like a fun game, I’ll play ball. For you I pick number 2

For Myself:

1) For one day I can use the toilet as normal but every time I pee it must be through my underwear. 

2) For one day I’m not allowed to pee in a toilet. Other options on where to pee could be: Outside, in my pants, in a diaper.

I'll roll! Number 2 for you!

For me: 

1: I can only use the floor as a toilet

2: I can only pee outside but through my pants.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:41 AM, UnknownMalice said:

I'll roll! Number 2 for you!

For me: 

1: I can only use the floor as a toilet

2: I can only pee outside but through my pants.

No.2, since we all love wetting our pants.

For me a diaper day is over. It was an interesting experience, going out while wearing diapers (I was not working today). Until now I only wore them while in bed.

1. Go to the drug store to buy diapers while wearing pants with an obvious wet stain in the crotch area.

2. Go to the city in the evening and walk around until I wet myself. I'll will be wearing a skirt.

Guest MelodicDesire

Hmm number 1 seems more fun 

1. Only able to use public toilets. 

2. Not allowed to use a toilet to pee and I can't use the same place twice 

Guest irvingarlington
10 minutes ago, Keita123 said:

1. In a normal day, that means around half a day with no toilets

1.  Wear sweatpants while doing the spurt challenge

2.  Wear jean shorts while doing the spurt challenge

Number 2 for you! Also, what is the spurt challenge?

1. Do a rapid desperation hold in a diaper.

2. Do a rapid desperation hold in my wife's clothes.

12 hours ago, irvingarlington said:

Number 2 for you! Also, what is the spurt challenge?

1. Do a rapid desperation hold in a diaper.

2. Do a rapid desperation hold in my wife's clothes.

1. No peeing in a toilet all day 

2. Can pee in toilet but has to be through pants sitting and have to stand for last 2 seconds 

2. It's more exciting than one.

14 hours ago, Keita123 said:

2 sounds more fair.

1. Let out a spurt in my pants before going to the toilet, preferably while asking for directions to it

2. Let out a spurt in my pants after going to the toilet

Did one as chosen and unfortunately the spurt wasn't big enough to leave any stain. Just a little wet spot on my briefs. It was really exciting though. Got butterflies in my stomach doing it.

1. Never wipe after peeing

2. Wipe but dampen your pants with the water a little as well.

My walk around the city was great fun. A lot of squirming, leaking and at the end, a full blown accident while waiting at the traffic light for a green light. Usually I leak and spurt so much I don't have full blown accident, just get slowly wetter and wetter, but this time I really tried to hold it and that was the result. On the way back to my car I even overheard one of passersby to notice my obviously wet pantyhose. I was wearing knee hight skirt and due to cold evening I put on 30 den pantyhose. And red colour shows wetness well.

23 hours ago, Keita123 said:

2. It's more exciting than one.

Did one as chosen and unfortunately the spurt wasn't big enough to leave any stain. Just a little wet spot on my briefs. It was really exciting though. Got butterflies in my stomach doing it.

1. Never wipe after peeing

2. Wipe but dampen your pants with the water a little as well.

No.1. I hope you make your panties pretty wet if you don't wipe.

1. Wet myself standing up while wearing leggings and old high heel boots (most of the pee will probably go to my boots) and than walk home like that (let say 1 hour walk). I'll go out in the evening and wear long coat, so it won't be too much of embarrassment walking like that.

2. Wet my pants the whole evening and stay in wet clothes the whole evening (usually I pee 3 or 4 times from time I arrive home from work and go to bed).

12 hours ago, compfail said:

I vote for 2

1. I pee at midnight one night and cannot pee for the next 24 hours

2. I can’t remove my underwear when I pee

1 for you, I hope you can make it dry...

1. Get desperate, then ride my bike for 30 minutes before I can pee

2. Get desperate and stand in front of the toilet for five minutes before I can pee

I would go for 1

Okay so I did my first challenge today. Was really fun, because I had a bunch of classes and activities and basically wasn’t at my dorm for like 7 hours. Also I’ve been drinking a lot of liquid lately (around 60oz/2000ml in those 7 hours today) so I have to pee a lot. Anyway, I peed a little twice before leaving, then peed four times for a second each at class (twice separated by like 20 mins in the morning, same in the afternoon) and then when I got back to my dorm, I peed the last four times in the space of like 5 minutes and got pretty wet before going to a toilet. 

Anyway i have another one:

Bear in mind I’m drinking a lot recently. Should I:

1) try to hold through another full day of classes and activities (about 7 hours) tomorrow?

2) drink more than usual and go see endgame with my friends on Wednesday and hold through the movie

1 hour ago, BENAir01 said:

Bear in mind I’m drinking a lot recently. Should I:

1) try to hold through another full day of classes and activities (about 7 hours) tomorrow?

2) drink more than usual and go see endgame with my friends on Wednesday and hold through the movie

1) I hope your bladder is not very tired because tomorrow you gotta hold again! (Also I'd rather you didn't miss any scene from endgame) 

My turn! 

1) Go to my only class tomorrow afternoon at a 6/10 aprox and not be allowed to pee till I get home

2) Don't fully empty my bladder in the morning pee and go to my hairdresser appointment. (I was going to go with no morning pee but these sessions can last up to two hours and I doubt I would make it dry to one hour) 

59 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

1) I hope your bladder is not very tired because tomorrow you gotta hold again! (Also I'd rather you didn't miss any scene from endgame) 

My turn! 

1) Go to my only class tomorrow afternoon at a 6/10 aprox and not be allowed to pee till I get home

2) Don't fully empty my bladder in the morning pee and go to my hairdresser appointment. (I was going to go with no morning pee but these sessions can last up to two hours and I doubt I would make it dry to one hour) 

No.2.

1. I shouldn't use a bathroom until I start leaking while walking around the city center in the evening. I will wear a sanitary pad, so I wouldn't get wet spots on my pants when I leak, but it's not enough to save me from embarrassment if I don't find a bathroom in time.

2. Sleeping one night without a diaper.

40 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

No.2.

1. I shouldn't use a bathroom until I start leaking while walking around the city center in the evening. I will wear a sanitary pad, so I wouldn't get wet spots on my pants when I leak, but it's not enough to save me from embarrassment if I don't find a bathroom in time.

Number one >:3

1. Every time I pee, I’m not allowed touch the toilet seat but I can’t pee in anything but a toilet

2. I drink as much water as possible, spread my legs on the floor somewhere and try to hold it until pee comes spraying out uncontrollably.

16 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

No.2.

Number 1.

1: I can't pee for intervals of 4 hours, if I can't make it, I have to stay in whatever clothes, however wet or soaked they might be

2: I must wear panties, and at the end of the day they need to be damped. They can't be soaking, or dripping, or even wet, just damp (a little bit of A will to control test).

3 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

Number 1.

1: I can't pee for intervals of 4 hours, if I can't make it, I have to stay in whatever clothes, however wet or soaked they might be

2: I must wear panties, and at the end of the day they need to be damped. They can't be soaking, or dripping, or even wet, just damp (a little bit of A will to control test).

Number 1 😄

Does that mean if you are starting to fill up by the end of 4 hours, but miss the mark exactly, you have to wait 8 hours?? Because that sounds AWESOME

21 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

Number 1 😄

Does that mean if you are starting to fill up by the end of 4 hours, but miss the mark exactly, you have to wait 8 hours?? Because that sounds AWESOME

Something like that! Or at least as long as you can go. I'll wear the clothes if I mess up, as punishment! (Or is it reward?)

On 5/7/2019 at 12:07 AM, Golden_Rain said:

Number one >:3

1. Every time I pee, I’m not allowed touch the toilet seat but I can’t pee in anything but a toilet

2. I drink as much water as possible, spread my legs on the floor somewhere and try to hold it until pee comes spraying out uncontrollably.

No.1 sounds really fun. I think you should to that.

I want to do one of these two in the evening, dressed as a woman. At least one person must see that.

1. Pee my skinny jeans while sitting on the bench at the train station.  

2. Pee while squatting in a parking lot without lowering my pants.

46 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

No.1 sounds really fun. I think you should to that.

I want to do one of these two in the evening, dressed as a woman. At least one person must see that.

1. Pee my skinny jeans while sitting on the bench at the train station.  

2. Pee while squatting in a parking lot without lowering my pants.

Ooh, definitely 1. I did that myself once when I was bursting and the toilets were locked. Enjoy, and good luck!

I'll do one of these:

1. One evening, wear a pair of women's blue skinny jeans, get desperate to pee and drive to a public toilet. If the toilet is open I must sit on the toilet and wet myself without undoing my jeans - if the toilet is closed for the evening (quite common) I must wet myself outside the door until the pee reaches below the knees of my jeans. Then return to my car and drive home.

2. The same in black skinnies, but no car - I have to walk there and back home.

I pick number 2 for you.Maybe pee as you walk. 

1 I will get very desperate-on the verge of wetting my pants ,then go outside and mow my small lawn.

2 Same desperation but i walk down to the community mail box, passing several houses.

Either way  i can"t go inside until I wet my pants uncontrollably( not just let ot out).

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)