Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pictures- Wetting Her Adult Baby Diaper

This video takes us out into the forest with Sosha for some kinky fun in an adult-baby style diaper.

In this scene, we join Sosha out in the forest where she is wearing a black leather coat and a thick, adult-baby style diaper with cute animal prints.  The tabbed diaper is thick and crinkly, and super cute on Sosha.  She spends some time showing off the diaper to the camera before the ultimate test; actually peeing in it.

As we watch the camera goes in for a close-up and Sosha releases the contents of her very full bladder.  We can see the diaper change color, grow heavy, and start to sag under the weight of its new fluid cargo, but it doesn’t leak.  After she is done peeing, Sosha observes how wet she feels, even saying it is sloshing around inside her diaper a bit.

Of course, the sensation of a warm and wet diaper only arouses Sosha.  Now turned on, she masturbates in the wet diaper.  Eventually climaxing at the end of the video.

abdl-1.jpg

abdl-2.jpg

abdl-3.jpg

abdl-4.jpg

abdl-5.jpg

abdl-6.jpg

abdl-7.jpg

abdl-8.jpg

abdl-9.jpg

abdl-10.jpg

On 4/30/2019 at 11:44 AM, Redd said:

Now if we can get her to keep it on until she has to use it a second time!!!!  Whew......love your work sir. 

Thank you Redd!  I'm glad you enjoy the video.  However, I can't take much in the way of credit for it.  This particular scene was shot and directed without my involvement.  I've been trying to expand Fuzzy Squirrel Productions so that I don't have to be directly involved day-to-day for new content to get produced or posted to the sites.  That way if anything tragic should ever happen to me, or if I'm sick, or even if I just take a vacation, content will continue and the sites won't just stop.