Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Elizabeth Scott,  Rachel Kirwan has posted around pelvic ultrasounds she's had.  She's had a number -- mostly for bladder diagnosis, I think.  One's reported at

https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/2645-ultrasound-disaster/

More recently, her experience shows

https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/42124-rachel-goes-back-to-the-urologist/?tab=comments#comment-1433444

You can find many more ultrasound posts from Rachel and other Omorashi.org women.

11 hours ago, ElizabethScott said:

but according to the lady who was pressing on my bladder (I actually don't know if she was a doctor

I almost expected you to say this was just some random person off the street.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.  I found it pretty interesting since as a member of the opposite sex it's not something I could experience for myself, and insight is always helpful.  I hope everything turns out okay for you!

I went for a liver ultrasound and got sent instructions saying to fast from food, to drink plenty of water and not urinate for 2 hours or something before. When I arrived they were delayed so I had to sit with a full bladder for about 15 minutes. I remember looking around to see if anyone else was in the same predicament, but we all just looked a bit nervous. When I got called in I leaked a little bit as I stood up, pausing to hold myself for a second. It happened again in the room when the doctor put the gel on and started pressing into my bladder, but I managed to keep control after that. A few seconds in the doctor asked if I had been holding my pee. I started to blush, thinking frequently holding it on purpose had done something noticeable to my bladder. I told her I commuted and often had to hold it in for long train journeys but she said "No. I mean now. Do you need to urinate right now?" with a concerned look on her face.

I don't think anyone had asked me that since I was a little kid, so I blushed even more and said "Yes, quite badly. I've had all that water." Thinking that maybe I wasn't supposed to be this desperate after two litres and two hours and she was concerned about my bladder size or something. Anyway, it turns out that I'd been sent the letter for a bladder and liver scan, not just liver, and had been holding it in for no apparent reason. She excused me and I quickly hobbled to the toilet and let out an incredible amount of pee, noticing that I had made a bit of a mess of my boxers, but somehow kept my trousers dry. I walked back relieved, the doctor apologised and said it happened all the time. Part of me wonders if some sadist with our fetish is sending the wrong letters on purpose, knowing that people will get desperate because of them!

Edited by HarryC
Typos (see edit history)
On 5/1/2019 at 2:47 AM, Dynamic said:

I almost expected you to say this was just some random person off the street.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.  I found it pretty interesting since as a member of the opposite sex it's not something I could experience for myself, and insight is always helpful.  I hope everything turns out okay for you!

I really appreciate the open attitude you have; I know a lot of women who are often too ashamed to discuss things about their bodies that aren't conventionally 'sexy' because it makes the men in their lives feel uncomfortable (I'm sure the opposite is true for a lot of men as well). We as people tend to just not want to know about things that don't effect us personally, so its always nice when we can move past that and be open minded and willing to learn about each others journeys and struggles 😊

And thank you, I'm sure everything will be okay 🙂

I think sharing uncomfortable experiences can be extremely valuable.  It allows us to see each other as human, and it can also be reassuring to hear that other people are struggling with the same, or similar, things that we are.  It also helps to appreciate the differences, and that insight can help us to be more considerate to each other as well.  I admit that I'm a pretty shy person when it comes to discussing personal, especially physical, matters.  It's a strange dichotomy, and perhaps a bit hypocritical, to enjoy reading about other people's experiences while being hesitant to share my own, but the good side of that is seeing other people put stuff out there is inspiring and chips away at my own reserved nature little by little.

Only a small percentage of people who read something actually reply.  I'm sure it helps a lot of those silent people as well.

Thank you for sharing your experience. As a women with bladder issues who also has two daughters with bladder issues we regularly have to go for sonograms which require full bladders and we know how intrusive and embarrassing they can be. I’ve also leaned not all sonogram techs are the same and their bedside manner varies. Just a week weeks ago my oldest daughter was getting one and the tech used ice cold gel which made her pee all over.

20 hours ago, Dynamic said:

I think sharing uncomfortable experiences can be extremely valuable.  It allows us to see each other as human, and it can also be reassuring to hear that other people are struggling with the same, or similar, things that we are.  It also helps to appreciate the differences, and that insight can help us to be more considerate to each other as well.  I admit that I'm a pretty shy person when it comes to discussing personal, especially physical, matters.  It's a strange dichotomy, and perhaps a bit hypocritical, to enjoy reading about other people's experiences while being hesitant to share my own, but the good side of that is seeing other people put stuff out there is inspiring and chips away at my own reserved nature little by little.

Only a small percentage of people who read something actually reply.  I'm sure it helps a lot of those silent people as well.

I totally agree, and I don't think its hypocritical to be shy about your own problems- I'm actually the same way in my personal life- because its not like you're going around just expecting others to be open, but rather just appreciating it and seeing the merit in it; and I like that you're open to hearing about things you haven't experienced yourself instead of being willfully ignorant or worse, making assumptions 🙂 its a good trait for people to have

16 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

Thank you for sharing your experience. As a women with bladder issues who also has two daughters with bladder issues we regularly have to go for sonograms which require full bladders and we know how intrusive and embarrassing they can be. I’ve also leaned not all sonogram techs are the same and their bedside manner varies. Just a week weeks ago my oldest daughter was getting one and the tech used ice cold gel which made her pee all over.

Its always sad when people performing invasive procedures aren't sensitive to our discomfort 😞 I hope your daughter was alright!

On 5/1/2019 at 3:17 AM, HarryC said:

I went for a liver ultrasound and got sent instructions saying to fast from food, to drink plenty of water and not urinate for 2 hours or something before. When I arrived they were delayed so I had to sit with a full bladder for about 15 minutes. I remember looking around to see if anyone else was in the same predicament, but we all just looked a bit nervous. When I got called in I leaked a little bit as I stood up, pausing to hold myself for a second. It happened again in the room when the doctor put the gel on and started pressing into my bladder, but I managed to keep control after that. A few seconds in the doctor asked if I had been holding my pee. I started to blush, thinking frequently holding it on purpose had done something noticeable to my bladder. I told her I commuted and often had to hold it in for long train journeys but she said "No. I mean now. Do you need to urinate right now?" with a concerned look on her face.

I don't think anyone had asked me that since I was a little kid, so I blushed even more and said "Yes, quite badly. I've had all that water." Thinking that maybe I wasn't supposed to be this desperate after two litres and two hours and she was concerned about my bladder size or something. Anyway, it turns out that I'd been sent the letter for a bladder and liver scan, not just liver, and had been holding it in for no apparent reason. She excused me and I quickly hobbled to the toilet and let out an incredible amount of pee, noticing that I had made a bit of a mess of my boxers, but somehow kept my trousers dry. I walked back relieved, the doctor apologised and said it happened all the time. Part of me wonders if some sadist with our fetish is sending the wrong letters on purpose, knowing that people will get desperate because of them!

Thanks for sharing your story 🙂

two litres and two hours sounds like agony!

And yes I do wonder that about the letters too! Haha

On 5/1/2019 at 2:33 AM, Stanley79 said:

Elizabeth Scott,  Rachel Kirwan has posted around pelvic ultrasounds she's had.  She's had a number -- mostly for bladder diagnosis, I think.  One's reported at

https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/42124-rachel-goes-back-to-the-urologist/?tab=comments#comment-1433444

You can find many more ultrasound posts from Rachel and other Omorashi.org women.

I have actually seen a little bit of her stuff, just recently 🙂 thanks for the share!

On 4/30/2019 at 6:22 AM, Ell19 said:

"pretending to be intimidated by the size because it seemed like the polite thing to do" 

That made me chuckle, I follow the same etiquette whenever I see a man's member. 

I was totally going to quote this too!

And hun, I've been there too. Had these a good number of times, though never the one that goes inside.

On 4/30/2019 at 9:33 AM, Stanley79 said:

Ah here it is 🙂

You guys are too sharp 🙂

Always happy to share ware stories 🙂

On 5/8/2019 at 7:35 AM, rachelkirwan said:

I was totally going to quote this too!

And hun, I've been there too. Had these a good number of times, though never the one that goes inside.

Ah here it is 🙂

You guys are too sharp 🙂

Always happy to share ware stories 🙂

Ayyyeeee 😎 haha

The inside scan was an... interesting experience hahaha