Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

That is so great, Erica did not pee for so long, she would need it so bad and than say the young man "If you have to go.. you have to hold it until you get home" so if it was the simplest thing et the would after so long.

I love it, no wee for Erica and no loos for girls. Girls have to learn to hold it, even their bladders are swollen and bulging!

Great story, thank you, i am waiting for the next part.

3 hours ago, peeople said:

As far as I know, China has less than 100 years of public toilets for women.

One hundred years ago, women urinated at home and held back when they went out.

That's really interesting, I never would've thought that there would be a real life law against it!

It kind of reminds me in medieval Europe, how there would be communal toilets, and I'm sure there would be some people with aversion to using one, and therefore would only be able to use the one in their house.

6 hours ago, BurstingStory said:

That's really interesting, I never would've thought that there would be a real life law against it!

It kind of reminds me in medieval Europe, how there would be communal toilets, and I'm sure there would be some people with aversion to using one, and therefore would only be able to use the one in their house.

I think ancient women can hold pee more than today's women

Erica's eyes widened and immediately glanced down at her bladder. She could feel a sizable bulge grow, right beneath her stomach. Wearing a tight fitting shirt, the bulge was quite noticeable and the customs officer took quick notice, glancing at the young female. 

"It looks like you really are in need to get home aren't you?" He teased as he handed back her passports, and she made her way out of the area, down towards the baggage claim. Erica was quite nervous, knowing that she still had a little ways to go home, including a ride on the subway just to get to her car in the parking lot. On her way down, she could see that all of the female bathrooms that had previously existed where all shut and locked, while the male bathrooms were working perfectly fine. 

The suitcases were already making their way around the carousel, and Erica picked her heavy suitcase up. Simply lifting it off of the moving carousel proved to be a slight challenge. She groaned slightly, feeling an added strain on her bladder, as she made her way out to towards the people-mover that the airport had.

The platform was quite busy, with several flights having just landed. Erica glanced around, and noticed several other women in similar situations. One woman was attempting to be as discrete as possible, but she reached her hand down, and was rubbing her crotch gently. Erica felt bad for her, and all of the other women that had to go to the bathroom. She nervously tapped her feet, as she quickly boarded the train when it arrived, and sat down. 

A young teenager occupied the seat next to her, and took off his headphones when he noticed the young woman sitting next to her. He surveyed her up and down, before clearing his throat. "I take it you learned about the law..." He laughed and pointed down, towards Erica's bulge. She couldn't help but nod, a nervous look creeping across her face. 

"This new law is great...all of these women holding in their pee...it's just the best." He laughed some more, as the train began to move slowly, heading to the parking lot of the airport. Erica pulled out her phone, wanting to pass the time anyway that she could. She knew that there was likely going to be traffic heading home, and she wanted to be out of the parking lot as quick as possible.

As soon as the train stopped, Erica quickly got up and departed, making her way through the vast mass of parked cars, eventually finding hers. She breathed a sigh of relief, as she loaded everything into her car, and slowly lifted up her shirt. Erica rubbed her bulge gently, trying to soothe her aching bladder as best as she could.

"You can do this Erica...you can do it..." She attempted to reassure herself, taking a deep breath and starting to make the drive home, hoping that she didn't wet herself in the car. 

22 hours ago, BurstingStory said:

Because there isn't and there never was.

Any claim in this direction is just a stupid lie.

It is quite new in human history, that peeing is such a private thing. When there were no toilets people just peed behind a bush, in the streets, stuff like that.

Even when there were public latrines (like in the Roman Empire), it was a "public" thing and there was no shame with a conversation e.g.

Of course there were quite a lot of societies, in which women were mostly at home. Because public life was for men. Women stayed at home, visited friends, even had seperate quarters. And if you are not out in public you have no problem with urinating in public - because you are never long enough outside for this problem to accur.

Old Athen in ancient Greek is a good example for that. The place for a women was at home. Just a few kilometers away from Athen, in Sparta, it was something different. Girls were seen in public and a nude body was absolutly nothing to be ashamed of. There are several ancient writers (like Plutarch IIRC) who even claimed that sports were often done in the nude. By both sexes. Because the display of a good body was completly natural and even more, it gave you a lot of incentive to excercise hard. You did not want to display an unfit body. Since Sparta held physical fitnes in very high regard that seems a completly logical way of thought. 

Same time, nearly the same place, completly different role about women.

Ironically, it is the "democratic" Athen that had no rights for the women and the militaristic Sparta that was way more liberal for girls and women.
(But the "good" democracy is just a myth anyway in those times. Athen was the ruthless leader of a confederation of several cities which ended in a civil war - with those cities looking to militaristic Sparta to help them fight off the oppression of democratic Athen.)

And ind other parts / times of the world women just worked the whole day on a field, like men - what do you think they need when they needed to go? They just peeded next to the field.

Erica took a deep breath and pulled her car out of the parking lot. Plugging in her home address into the GPS in her car, she sighed softly as she noticed what it said. There was traffic on the main highway heading back to her house, and it didn't appear to be getting any better. There were other routes available, but Erica knew that the roads had lots of stoplights, and likely had heavy amounts of traffic as well. 

Erica drove onto the highway, and made it a few miles without any traffic. However, there was a steady stream of red lights, signaling the beginning of the long traffic jam. Erica had to stop her car, and took a moment to adjust her seatbelt. She hadn't thought about it up until now, but the belt was placed snugly over her full bladder, and she could feel the belt place extra pressure on her abdomen.

The traffic began to slowly move, albeit at a very small pace. Erica had one hand on the steering well, and another hand on her bladder, rubbing her bulge gently, trying to keep as calm as possible. The continuous starting and stopping of the car did no favors for her either, and Erica could feel her desperation increase with every small motion. Continuing on, she made slow progress on the highway, counting down the miles to her home. With every stop, she squeezed her legs together to try and hold, only to spread them out slightly when she had to accelerate.

Finally, the traffic appeared to dissipate, and began moving smoothly again. Erica was almost home and she knew it! She was becoming quite enthusiastic about her chances at relieving her aching bladder. Her exit appeared, and she got off of the highway. Suddenly, a loud thump rang out, and the car bounced along the pavement. Erica yelped loudly and felt herself leak out a little. She gasped in horror, a feeling of warmth spreading in her panties. She instinctively reached her hands into her crotch, and jammed her hand against her body, trying to stop the stream. 

Erica groaned, and finally managed to hold her bladder in, but some damage was already dealt. There was a distinct damp spot on her panties, which Erica could feel. She could feel the desperation increase even more, now that she had already let her muscles give in. She was almost home though! Driving as quick as she could without getting pulled over, she turned onto her street, and drove past the familiar houses that she remembered.

Turning into her driveway, Erica quickly pulled out her house keys, and parked the car as quick as she could. Sprinting out, she unlocked the door as fast as she could. With every step, she could feel her muscles weaken more, and she finally began to give way, just as she arrived at her own bathroom.

Pulling down her pants and underwear, she allowed the stream to continue down into the toilet. The sound of pee hitting the water made Erica relax, knowing that she made it, and she could finally release her full bladder into a toilet. Continuing on for a minute, she finally finished and pulled up her pants. Flushing the toilet, she made her way into the living room before sitting on the couch, finally relaxing. 

A thought occurred to Erica, and she smiled slightly at it. Even though she was truly desperate to use the toilet earlier, she found that she genuinely enjoyed holding her pee. While she was quite urgent and she was in an emergency to use the bathroom, the feeling of holding her own pee appealed to her, and the reward of making it into the bathroom just in time seemed to appeal to her. 

"Maybe this new law isn't so bad..." She said with a smile growing across her face.

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

I agree with Dark Wolf, i like desperation and holding more than wetting.

You misread me; I'm more into wetting than desperation and holding. Though wettings are more fun if there's some desperation first. I was just saying I'd read the next chapter if there's a wetting, but respecting those who prefer desperation and are disinterested in wetting, and saying he didn't have to put wetting in the next chapter just cause I wanted it.

The style was kind of awkward (better description and pacing, as well as more refinement of what details to focus on would do this story wonders) but there is certainly some gold here. "Looks like you really are in need to get home" was my favorite part. Politely using a euphemism, but totally clear he knew she had to pee badly. Excellent touch! 😄

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
2 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

The style was kind of awkward (better description and pacing, as well as more refinement of what details to focus on would do this story wonders) but there is certainly some gold here. "Looks like you really are in need to get home" was my favorite part. Politely using a euphemism, but totally clear he knew she had to pee badly. Excellent touch! 😄

Thank you for the feedback, I feel I kind of rushed the latter parts out especially.

1 hour ago, BurstingStory said:

Thank you for the feedback, I feel I kind of rushed the latter parts out especially.

I agree that the ending felt a bit rushed. When Erica drove over the huge bump I immediately thought you were going to have her car break down from running over something, delaying her trip home for a while longer. I was surprised you ended the story so fast.

That said, don't feel too bad, good endings are hard to write, I still enjoyed the story. I'd be interested in reading more about 'the new law' from someone else's POV.