Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

13 hours ago, Keita123 said:

I would love for you to do more daring holds like this in public! I loved the fact that you chose to go to a faraway toilet instead of a nearby one!

Aww thanks! I have been known to take risks in this way 😉

21 hours ago, Sir Nobody said:

Thank you for sharing another incredible tale, Rachel! I love reading about all your wet experiences, but my favorites are the accidents without diapers. It creates so much suspense knowing that a misjudgment could result in a very public, very embarrassing, and very wet accident.   

Thanks! And I know, I do these a little less often, as well, a girl has to have some propriety.

On 4/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I had it in my mind that I’d use one on a different floor, with the requisite naughty and subtly exhibitionistic desperate dash.

I was peeing freely as I strode across the washroom to the most clearly available stall.

The excerpts above can appear in the blurb on the paperback version of this.

On 5/3/2019 at 3:33 AM, wettingman said:

Not just girls. I have experienced leaks when approaching the bathroom  when extremely full, 

Hmm true, but the chance of a girl actually having an accident in that situation is much higher compared to guys is much higher. We need to lock the door unbutton our jeans slip our pants off and sit on the toilet seat and finally pee, but guys can just zip down and pull out their dick. Its a much longer process for girls, but if the zipper is stuck for the guy then it's a different story 😉

32 minutes ago, ItsKayla said:

Hmm true, but the chance of a girl actually having an accident in that situation is much higher compared to guys is much higher. We need to lock the door unbutton our jeans slip our pants off and sit on the toilet seat and finally pee, but guys can just zip down and pull out their dick. Its a much longer process for girls, but if the zipper is stuck for the guy then it's a different story 😉

That's one of the reasons i almost always wear skirts or dresses: they're quicker and easier to get out of...  And also, if a small accident happens, it's easier to hide.

4 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

That's one of the reasons i almost always wear skirts or dresses: they're quicker and easier to get out of...  And also, if a small accident happens, it's easier to hide.

I guess that's true too. However most of the time I find myself desperate in clothes other than skirts so maybe it's a blessing in disguise?

On 5/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, Stanley79 said:

One of you great tellings!  The first college I attended expected very proper behavior.  Can't help imagining you in that conservative place where you wouldn't fit at all (neither did I).  BTW, do you ever stay closer to home, such as a coffee house, and watch free university lectures on a lap top?

Ah well, I do sometimes, but I prefer the in-person talk, I suppose I'm oldschool.