Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bedwetting again...friend discovers my lil secret!!!

Well from the age 5-10 I went thru periods of bedwetting issues that slowed and stopped completely for 5-6 years until around 15 and a half wen my dr decided to change my ADHD meds and soon after I began wetting my bed again!!! Well i was dating a girl at the time named Nikki who recently was allowed to start staying the night with me...well a few days after switching ADHD meds it happened to me!!! I suddenly woke in the middle of the night and felt very sweaty especially between my legs...i rolled over and slowly began moving my legs and butt... I was still mostly asleep but started becoming aware of the growing wetness spreading throughout my crotch and back to my butt and slightly down my legs.....i reached my hand to feel my warm wet crotch of my sleep pants and pissy soaked boxer briefs underneath them!!! I quickly realized I was pissing my pants in my bed!!!! I tried to stop the flow and pushed my hands deep into my crotch and attempting to squeeze tip of my penis Hoping to stop the flow of piss soaking my undies thru to crotch of my pj pants but did not succeed instead i continued to piss my pants and bed until it stopped and my bladder was emptied fully!!! And i was left to lay in large warm wet puddle of piss in my soaking wet undies and pjs!!! Thank god no one was awake yet at my house....i slowly got out of bed and viewed the damage of my accident!!! My comforter had a very wet stain where my pee soaked from my pjs into the comforter...my white sheets also had developed a large yellowish stain on them soaking strait thru to stain the mattress as well!!!! I pulled off ' all the bed linens that i accidentally peed on all g with my pissy undies and pjs and stuffed it all in a trashbag that i sprayed with refreeze and hid deep under my bed to deal with when i got home from school that evening...i tried dry g the mattress by pressing a towel into the wet stain in the mattress!!! I then scrubbed it with soap and water with a rag and sprayed with refreeze before flipping the mattress over to hide the wet side!!!! That evening I got in from school and quickly and quietly washed my clothes and dried them and re made my bed....i could feel slightly smell pissy fabric wen i first opened my bedroom door...anyway I figured it was a complete fluke and didn't need worry about bedwetting again....well the next two nights I made it dry to morning and figured it not an issue at all and decided to invite my gf Nikki tok spend the night and she agreed and came over that night and we fell asleep watching a scary movie... well I fell asleep snuggled up to her butt in a spoon position....well i was shook awake very early in the morning by my gf...She had jus woke to discover her butt warm and wet!!! Her first thought was that she had pissed her panties in bed while asleep!!! But after a moment she felt the area of bed that led from her butt back to my crotch...and she discovered that the sheets were wet back up to my crotch that she ft with her hand and found out that it was soaking wet and still warm!!! She then decided to shake me awake and ask me...J did u have an accident last night??? I slowly began to wake fully and realize that i had to admit that i did piss my pjs and bed!!! I said no Im just sweaty!!! She then smiled awkwardly at me and quietly said to me.." no babe...i think it might be pee instead of sweat...but it's ok...it happens to everyone sumtimes... my heart was beating fast as hell and my face blood red as she faced me and lightly rubbed her hands around my very wet crotch slightly aqueezing the material of my boxerbriefs and pjs to feel wet piss run out of my crotch and thru her fingers!!!! She told me to get up and i noticed her butt was soaked and stained a darker blue than the dry portion of her gym shorts!!! She helped me strip the bed and change out of my pissy boxer briefs and pants and get into a shower with her....when she cleaned the mattress and dried it with s towel best she could she had me flip the mattress...she noticed quickly that my mattress was previously flipped over to hide a large round yellow-ish stain that smelled slightly of old pissy linens!!! She looked over at me wen she noticed the other pissy stain in the mattress to go along with the new fresh wet piss stain on the other side of the mattress!!! She looked at the old stain and back to me and said...this aint the first time this has happened lately is it baby boy??? I tried to say it was the only time but she stopped me and said babe I can tell this mattress has been flipped recent to hide a bedwetting accident... I finally admitted that is wet the bed a few days before too!!! She asked me if i used to wet the bed to which I told truthfully that i had periods of bedwetting issues from 5-10 years old but it had totally stopped until the other night wen i first wet my bed in 5 years ormore.... she told me she used to wet the bed once or twice a year as a preteen from ages 9-13 but had only wet her bed once from 13-16... and conti yes to stay dry....well she stayed the night again the very next evening and to my horror I woke to a warm wet pair of pissy undies and sleep pants! In a freshly made puddle of piss soaking deep into my mattress again!!!!This time i woke as i was still letting piss flow into my boxerbriefs pants and bed!!! I tried in vain to stop the flow of warm wet piss from soaking completely my undies and pjs and bedding!!! Nikki was not directly soaked like the night before but ended up rolling Into the wetness that came from my pissy lil issue.... I was awake wen she began shaking me to wake me up and tell me that i again peed my bed!!! I tried to act like i was in deep sleep to avoid the embarrasement of her again confronting me about my bedwetting problems... she pushed her hands deeply into my soaking wet crotch and slowly stroked the pissy saturated material of my crotch as it clung around my penis and balls!!! I began to become horny as she increased speed and pressure in her rubbing my pissy crotch!!!! She asked me if i could smell my pissy undies and pjs and pissy soaked mattress too!!! I shook my head yes and she took down my pissy pjs?and undies and stroked my penis until I came suddenly and then made me get up and we changed my clothes and bedding and did laundry....after we got out the shower Nikki asked me to have a serious talk with her about me getting and wearing diapers to bed until we could be sure the bedwetting had stopped for good again!!! I told her id agree to wearing goodnites for teen boys to bed if she purchased them for me and never told anyone about any of it....which she broke her promise bc I know she told several of her friends before and after we broke up... She bought my goodnites from ask mart and we hid them in my closet and after a few weeks I noticed how i seemed to have regressed fully back to bedwetting constantly  and without even thinking about it bc id got 2 used to wearing the diaper to bed every single night... Nikki would feel the crotch of my diaper if she woke duri g the nite to check if I'd wet already and if i needed a change b4 morning....shed wake me if my diaper was already 2 wet so i wouldn't leak and soak everything!!!! She'd change me right there in bed and make me horny in the process.... well anyway Nikki told her friends Cassie and Ally about my bedwetting and wearing goodnites to bed again!!!! Well one day Ally stopped by my house and we were alone in my room and she asked me "if i ever peed my pants laughing or being tickled or anything"...to which I replied..."why do u wanna know that???" Have u Ally??? She quickly replied "yes I have peed my pants laughing and after being tickled vigorously as well as a few times after drinking 2 much or falliing asleep drunk with a much 2 full bladder that resulted in very wet warm pants and bed!!!!" She  then said "so i told u... now u tell me...so...when was the last tine u peed you're pants???" I laughed nervously and said well to be HONEST I feel like u may know something!!" She quickly turned to look away from me and said well..."Nikki may have mentioned that u have been known to piss you're pants especially by wetting the bed as u sleep!!!"... so....J...have u peed you're pants at all 2day???" I am pretty certain that u woke up to discover u completely soaked you're diaper during the night into morning" I replied  " well no I haven't pissed my pants 2day but yes last night I did fall asleep still dry but woke sopping wet and warm!!! I then asked Ally when was the last time u peed you're pants???.. she replied..." I pissed my pants a few weeks ago after being tickled by my younger cousin!!!" He held me down and tickled me toll I couldn't hold it any longer and began letting larger and larger spurts of pee soak into my undies and pjs until he noticed that i began pissing my pants!!! He got off me and pointed and laughed as i tried to hide the fact that i was wearing pissy panties!!! That's no good?Ally lol!!!! "Well J....can u let me try to make u piss you're pants in front of me tonite??? I suppose u could try and make me pee my pants if u really want to!!" Well J let me begin by lightly tickling you're thighs and lower stomach!!! She slowly began tickling my inner thigh up to my lower abdomen... I began smiling and quietly laughing and Ally began to intensify her tickling technique until she could see me begin squirming around and sweating....she continued tickling and said to me...oh jus let it go baby boy!!!" Just let you're pee flow into you're pants rite now!!!! I said Ally...im gonna end up pissing my pants if u keep tickling me like that!!! Ally started tickling even more rapidly and saying to me...just let it go J....u can't keep it in for much longer lil boy!!!" I began to laugh and squirm as her tickling increased and all of the sudden she could see my crotch become wet as i began to let my piss flow into my boxerbriefs and soak thru to my pants that are becoming saturated from crotch back to butt and slightly  down my legs as well!!!Ally screamed...."bad lil boy!!!! you're pissing you're pants for me!!!"... I slowly released all my bladder into my boxerbriefs and pants until it was completely empty....even after my pee stopped soaking my undies and pants Ally continued lightly tickling and then moved her hand to push into my pissy soaked crotch!!!!! She said well J...u did piss you're pants for me!!! Now it's my turn to piss my pants for u!!!! But u gotta make me!!!! I quickly grabbed Ally and pushed her down on the bed and slowly got ontop of her  and began tickling her intensely  and she began laughing saying "stop it!!! Im gonna pee in my pants!!! Oh no!!! Please!!!" Then she suddenly began pissing her panties soaking wet thru her gym shorts!!!! She screamed "im peeing my panties!!!" As I continued tickling her and holding her down on the freshly wet bed!!! Both her and my pants had been pissed in and thru to the mattress too!!!! After she finished flooding her panties she smiled and looked into my eyes and said"so were both a couple pissy pants persons!!!! Ally got up and stood by my bed and i also got up and stood next to her... we both were in full view of eachother and we both stood there next to eachother staring down at eachothers pissy crotches and began to feel eachothers wet crotches with our hands!!!! Ally and i ageeed not to keep this situation secret....and we began to clean up the bed and change our pissy pants!!! We both went into the bathroom and stared as the other stripped out of pissy pants to expose our very pissy panties completely soaked thru!!! She asked me if i could smell her pissy panties at all?? I replied yes I can!!! And im sure u smell my pissy pants 2!!!! Anyway Ally and i kept that nights events to secrecy.....and anyway Nikki continued to buy goodnites for me and I continued to pee my goodnite every night!!!  Well I tried lying to Nikki and pretending to still be dry in the morning for 4 or 5 days straight to make it seem like i was defeating my issue....she didn't check me thoroughly and blindly believed that i had stopped wetting my bed!!! So she told me I could quit wearing the goodnites for a night or two if i stayed dry...well the first morning rolled around without a diaper being worn and to no surprise!!! I was discovered wearing very pissy boxerbriefs and pj  pants soaked thru crotch and back to butt and slightly down my legs....Nikki moved her hands to investigate my crotch and quickly felt the warm wetness spread throughout my crotch and down my legs and back to my butt as i finished peeing my pants and wet my bed!!!! She shook me awake and said baby u need to jus wear you're goodnites to bed cuz you're still wetting the bed every night!!! Well....i can continue on with othstories...but id love to hear others true pissy pants stories!!!..

Interesting story, quite fun, perhaps a little too fanciful? Please share more details of your wet fun!

I have kindly edited this for ShyGuy and tidied up some of the text.

Well from the age 5-10 I went thru periods of bed wetting issues that slowed and stopped completely for 5-6 years until around 15 and a half when my doc decided to change my ADHD meds. Soon after I began wetting my bed again!!! Well I was dating a girl at the time named Nikki who recently was allowed to start staying the night with me...

Well a few days after switching ADHD meds it happened to me!!! I suddenly woke in the middle of the night and felt very sweaty especially between my legs... I rolled over and slowly began moving my legs and butt... I was still mostly asleep but started becoming aware of the growing wetness spreading throughout my crotch and back to my butt and slightly down my legs..... I reached my hand to feel my warm wet crotch of my sleep pants and pissy soaked boxer briefs underneath them!!! I quickly realized I was pissing my pants in my bed!!!! 

I tried to stop the flow and pushed my hands deep into my crotch and attempting to squeeze tip of my penis, hoping to stop the flow of piss soaking my undies thru to crotch of my pj pants but did not succeed instead I continued to piss my pants and bed until it stopped and my bladder was emptied fully!!! And I was left to lay in large warm wet puddle of piss in my soaking wet undies and pj’s!!!

Thank god no one was awake yet at my house....I slowly got out of bed and viewed the damage of my accident!!! My comforter had a very wet stain where my pee soaked from my pjs into the comforter...my white sheets also had developed a large yellowish stain on them soaking strait thru to stain the mattress as well!!!! I pulled off all the bed linens that I accidentally peed on all g with my pissy undies and pjs and stuffed it all in a trash bag that I sprayed with refreeze and hid deep under my bed to deal with when I got home from school that evening...I tried dry g the mattress by pressing a towel into the wet stain in the mattress!!! I then scrubbed it with soap and water with a rag and sprayed with Febreze before flipping the mattress over to hide the wet side!!!!

That evening I got in from school and quickly and quietly washed my clothes and dried them and re-made my bed....I could feel slightly smell pissy fabric when I first opened my bedroom door...anyway I figured it was a complete fluke and didn't need worry about bed wetting again....well the next two nights I made it dry to morning and figured it not an issue at all and decided to invite Nikki to spend the night and she agreed and came over that night and we fell asleep watching a scary movie...

Well I fell asleep snuggled up to her butt in a spoon position....well I was shook awake very early in the morning by my gf... She had just woke to discover her butt warm and wet!!! Her first thought was that she had pissed her panties in bed while asleep!!! But after a moment she felt the area of bed that led from her butt back to my crotch...and she discovered that the sheets were wet back up to my crotch that she felt with her hand and found out that it was soaking wet and still warm!!!

She then decided to shake me awake and ask me... J did you have an accident last night??? I slowly began to wake fully and realize that I had to admit that I did piss my pjs and bed!!! I said no, I’m just sweaty!!! She then smiled awkwardly at me and quietly said to me "No babe... I think it might be pee instead of sweat...but it's ok...it happens to everyone sometimes...” my heart was beating fast as hell and my face blood red as she faced me and lightly rubbed her hands around my very wet crotch slightly squeezing the material of my boxer briefs and pjs to feel wet piss run out of my crotch and thru her fingers!!!! She told me to get up and I noticed her butt was soaked and stained a darker blue than the dry portion of her gym shorts!!!

She helped me strip the bed and change out of my pissy boxer briefs and pants and get into a shower with her....when she cleaned the mattress and dried it with a towel best she could she had me flip the mattress...she noticed quickly that my mattress was previously flipped over to hide a large round yellowish stain that smelled slightly of old pissy linens!!! She looked over at me when she noticed the other pissy stain in the mattress to go along with the new fresh wet piss stain on the other side of the mattress!!!

She looked at the old stain and back to me and said...this ain’t the first time this has happened lately is it baby boy??? I tried to say it was the only time but she stopped me and said babe I can tell this mattress has been flipped recent to hide a bed wetting accident... I finally admitted that I wet the bed a few days before too!!! She asked me if I used to wet the bed to which I told truthfully that I had periods of bed wetting issues from 5-10 years old but it had totally stopped until the other night when I first wet my bed in 5 years or more.... she told me she used to wet the bed once or twice a year as a preteen from ages 9-13 but had only wet her bed once from 13-16... and continued to stay dry....well she stayed the night again the very next evening and to my horror I woke to a warm wet pair of pissy undies and sleep pants!

In a freshly made puddle of piss soaking deep into my mattress again!!!! This time I woke as I was still letting piss flow into my boxer briefs pants and bed!!! I tried in vain to stop the flow of warm wet piss from soaking completely my undies and pjs and bedding!!! Nikki was not directly soaked like the night before but ended up rolling into the wetness that came from my pissy lil issue.... I was awake when she began shaking me to wake me up and tell me that I again peed my bed!!! I tried to act like I was in deep sleep to avoid the embarrassment of her again confronting me about my bed wetting problems...

She pushed her hands deeply into my soaking wet crotch and slowly stroked the pissy saturated material of my crotch as it clung around my penis and balls!!! I began to become horny as she increased speed and pressure in her rubbing my pissy crotch!!!! She asked me if I could smell my pissy undies and pjs and pissy soaked mattress too!!! I nodded my head and she took down my pissy pjs and undies and stroked my penis until I came suddenly. She made me get up and we changed my clothes and bedding and did laundry....

After we got out the shower Nikki asked me to have a serious talk with her about me getting and wearing diapers to bed until we could be sure the bed wetting had stopped for good again!!! I told her I’d agree to wearing Goodnites for teen boys to bed if she purchased them for me and never told anyone about any of it....which she broke her promise because I know she told several of her friends before and after we broke up...

She bought my Goodnites from Ask Mart and we hid them in my closet. After a few weeks I noticed how I seemed to have fully regressed back to bed wetting constantly and without even thinking about it because I’d become too used to wearing the diaper to bed every single night. Nikki would feel the crotch of my diaper if she woke during the night to check if I'd wet already and if I needed a change before morning....shed wake me if my diaper was already too wet so I wouldn't leak and soak everything!!!! She'd change me right there in bed and make me horny in the process.... 

Well anyway Nikki told her friends Cassie and Ally about my bed wetting and wearing Goodnites to bed again!!!! Well one day Ally stopped by my house and we were alone in my room and she asked me "if I ever peed my pants laughing or being tickled or anything"...to which I replied..."why do you wanna know that???" Have you Ally??? She quickly replied "Yes I have peed my pants laughing and after being tickled vigorously as well as a few times after drinking 2 much or falling asleep drunk with a much too full bladder that resulted in very warm wet pants and bed!!!!"

She then said "So I told you... Now you tell me... So, when was the last time you peed your pants???" I laughed nervously and said well to be HONEST I feel like you may know something!!" She quickly turned to look away from me and said well..."Nikki may have mentioned that you have been known to piss your pants especially by wetting the bed as you sleep!!!"... so....J...have you peed your pants at all today???" I am pretty certain that you woke up to discover you completely soaked your diaper during the night into morning" I replied  "Well no I haven't pissed my pants today but yes last night I did fall asleep still dry but woke sopping wet and warm!!!

I then asked Ally "When was the last time you peed your pants??? She replied... "I pissed my pants a few weeks ago after being tickled by my younger cousin!!!" He held me down and tickled me till I couldn't hold it any longer and began letting larger and larger spurts of pee soak into my undies and pjs until he noticed that I was pissing my pants!!! He got off me and pointed and laughed as I tried to hide the fact that I was wearing pissy panties!!!",  [I replied] "That's no good? Ally lol!!!! [Ali continued...] "Well J....can you let me try to make you piss your pants in front of me tonight???", [to which I replied] "I suppose you could try and make me pee my pants if you really want to!!"

"Well J let me begin by lightly tickling your thighs and lower stomach!!!" She slowly began tickling my inner thigh up to my lower abdomen... I began smiling and quietly laughing and Ally began to intensify her tickling technique until she could see me begin squirming around and sweating....she continued tickling and said to me... "Oh just let it go baby boy!!!" Just let your pee flow into your pants right now!!!! I said "Ally... I’m gonna end up pissing my pants if you keep tickling me like that!!!" Ally started tickling even more rapidly and saying to me... "Just let it go J.... You can't keep it in for much longer lil boy!!!"

I began to laugh and squirm as her tickling increased and all of the sudden she could see my crotch become wet as I began to let my piss flow into my boxer briefs and soak thru to my pants that are becoming saturated from crotch back to butt and slightly down my legs as well!!! Ally screamed...."bad lil boy!!!! You’re pissing your pants for me!!!"... I slowly released all my bladder into my boxer briefs and pants until it was completely empty....even after my pee stopped soaking my undies and pants Ally continued lightly tickling and then moved her hand to push into my pissy soaked crotch!!!!!

She said well J... You did piss your pants for me!!! Now it's my turn to piss my pants for you!!!! But you gotta make me!!!! I quickly grabbed Ally and pushed her down on the bed and slowly got on top of her and began tickling her intensely and she began laughing saying "stop it!!! I’m gonna pee in my pants!!! Oh no!!! Please!!!" Then she suddenly began pissing her panties soaking wet thru her gym shorts!!!! She screamed "I’m peeing my panties!!!" As I continued tickling her and holding her down on the freshly wet bed!!! Both her and my pants had been pissed in and thru to the mattress too!!!!

After she finished flooding her panties she smiled and looked into my eyes and said "So we’re both a couple pissy pants persons!!!! Ally got up and stood by my bed and I also got up and stood next to her... We both were in full view of each other and we both stood there next to each other staring down at each other’s pissy crotches and began to feel each other’s wet crotches with our hands!!!!

Ally and I agreed to keep this situation secret.... And we began to clean up the bed and change our pissy pants!!! We both went into the bathroom and stared as the other stripped out of pissy pants to expose our very pissy panties completely soaked thru!!! She asked me if I could smell her pissy panties at all?? I replied yes I can!!! And I’m sure you smell my pissy pants too!!!! Anyway Ally and I kept that nights events to secrecy..... And Nikki continued to buy Goodnites for me and I continued to pee my Goodnite every night!!! 

Well I tried lying to Nikki and pretending to still be dry in the morning for 4 or 5 days straight to make it seem like I was defeating my issue.... She didn't check me thoroughly and blindly believed that I had stopped wetting my bed!!! So she told me I could quit wearing the Goodnites for a night or two if I stayed dry...

Well the first morning rolled around without a diaper being worn and to no surprise - I was discovered wearing very pissy boxer briefs and pj pants soaked thru crotch and back to butt and slightly down my legs.... Nikki moved her hands to investigate my crotch and quickly felt the warm wetness spread throughout my crotch and down my legs and back to my butt as I finished peeing my pants and wet my bed!!!! She shook me awake and said baby you need to just wear your Goodnites to bed because you’re still wetting the bed every night!!!

Well....I can continue on with other stories...but I’d love to hear others true pissy pants stories!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...