(POOP WARNING) Messing and/or Soiling

Are you into soiling/messing?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into soiling/messing?

Personally... I don’t really like messing, but it depends on my mood actually, so it’s a maybe. :3

What do you think about it?

I misread this and clicked no, but again I only do messing in animation I guess :confused:

I've never cared much for soiling due to the cleanup aspect and the fact having a poop that would be decent enough for that you can't get it up there as easily compared to like, a full bladder. Sometimes though I do like putting off voiding my bowels for it to be more relieving later, I used to like that a lot though gradually from learning about omorashi and such, shifted to just omo for the most part now.

5 hours ago, Ajax7408 said:

I prefer to see others do it

This. Used to like it myself, but 5 minutes of enjoyment for like an hour of cleaning up just for frustrating.

4 hours ago, Darjeeling said:

This. Used to like it myself, but 5 minutes of enjoyment for like an hour of cleaning up just for frustrating.

Yeah it's a bit like how I had to learn to start enjoying deliberately wetting myself again after I became incontinent.

11 hours ago, NaughtyNoid said:

I misread this and clicked no, but again I only do messing in animation I guess :confused:

Yeah, doing it in real life wouldn’t be fun for you I guess. But yeah. I’d make a messing animation too!

Absolutely grosses me out, ruins the mood.  It's 20% less sexy than throwing up, showing bed sores up close, fungus infections, squeezing pus out of pimples, etc.  Each to their own but I don't like to encounter it.

Well, I must say that I'm still surprised with the scale of bad opinions about messing, especially cleaning. If it's not a diarrhea but a 'regular' poop (I hate this term, but I have no idea how to call it better) the cleaning isn't much more complicated than after a wetting. But if it comes to diarrhea it's really tough. So, if you plan to have a 'hard one' better consider buying dedicated cheap clothes that can be easily binned after.

What I personally like about messing is the longer warm feeling against your skin. Some people exten this feeling with some 'play', but that not my piece of cake. Also, you can do it in public while wearing loose clothes and you won't be noticed, which is very hard for a guy when it comes to wetting. 

I'm a true fan of 'planned accidents', but I must state that this is rather difficult to lose with your sphincter with 'normal' poop, so the best idea is to go into the loose form, but then you risk some problems with cleaning, as mentioned above.

And finally, something about genuine accidents. Well, I think that 99 % of them are the diarrhea ones, and this rather won't be considered as 'nice', 'inspiring, or 'nothing really big' like it sometimes happenes with peeing pants. I've had personally few such situations and I must say that, despite my interest in messing, is something harsh. Also two persons that I personally know had exactly the same opinion.

But - finally - I think that everybidy should try this. But do not start with diarrhea and activities like sitting down. 

4 hours ago, tanin said:

If it's not a diarrhea but a 'regular' poop (I hate this term, but I have no idea how to call it better) the cleaning isn't much more complicated than after a wetting.

I would have to disagree with you there, I've partaken in soiling a few times in the past, either clothed, or in diapers, and having to deal with wiping, possibly getting it on your hands, and dealing with the smell too is a far larger hurdle in comparison to urine. 

I would say a large part of it too is the psychological aspect when it comes to cleanup. Something like urine I don't mind getting on myself because cleanup is easy with it, and it's just a fluid. Poop in comparison smears, and even after thoroughly washing your hands the smell sometimes lingers. 

On 4/27/2019 at 5:59 AM, tanin said:

Well, I must say that I'm still surprised with the scale of bad opinions about messing, especially cleaning. If it's not a diarrhea but a 'regular' poop (I hate this term, but I have no idea how to call it better) the cleaning isn't much more complicated than after a wetting. But if it comes to diarrhea it's really tough. So, if you plan to have a 'hard one' better consider buying dedicated cheap clothes that can be easily binned after.

Saying people who dont just wipe once or twice and leave it at that have "bad opinions" on cleaning up is nonsensical. I dont feel clean until Ive had a proper wash after doing it, which could be 10 minutes or could be an hour.

What a ridiculous notion to say "oh that's a bad opinion you have because you dont do it like me".

If I met a girl who was into soiling and I fell in Love......how could I not..indulge her.

Undecided on how to vote.

I have a fetish for girls messing themselves, though I didn't used to, I found it disgusting. But now I fantasize about it a lot, though on a lesser scale to wetting or farts.

I'll be completely honest, I have tried messing myself a few times, SOMETIMES it was fun but I really didn't like the cleanup afterward (mainly getting it into the toilet, I can wash off in the shower afterwards), so I stick with wetting as far as engaging in my fetishes goes.

Usually I'm more into pee stuff, but on occasion I don't have the choice and just have to make the most of it! Like everyone else says, cleaning up afterwards is the part that's a hassle.

I like wet myself and poop myself too. And I like to see other peoples when they pee themself or poop themself (or both :-)))

Cleaning if I poop myself is -of course- more difficult and take a longer time. If is a usually poop and you are not a long time in pooped pants so you must put clothes in laundry- before laundry you must wash it in shower and you selv must take a shower.

If you like to stay in your pooped pants a longer time- specially in sitting position or if it is diarrhea, so you must count with a longer cleaning. Usually it is not good enough to put clothes in a laundry once time. I use laundry 3-4 times before I cannot feel poop smell.

So on the end- if you want to poop yourself you must have a good time to do cleaning a showering.

I've seen my friend mess herself seemed on accident but now that I think about it she could be into it lol

I fantasize more than I do because of the health and cleanup aspects but I'm really into it (especially if it's loose and can't be hidden). I do mess occasionally though. 

Last night I wet and messed myself behind the fence of my apartment complex dumpster in hardcore desperation mode and it was pretty great. I feel like the hot embarrassment massively trumps that of wetting. However I don't advise forgetting you ate a metric f-ton of hot sauce. 

Also I dunno if this is helpful but I find the laundry end of things is really easy with those super fragrant tide pods. I never have to do it twice. 

On 5/6/2019 at 9:31 PM, Samanthag5432 said:

I've seen my friend mess herself seemed on accident but now that I think about it she could be into it lol

Cool. I'd enjoy hearing about it if you were comfortable sharing.

I love it. First, the back-pressure as my underpants provide resistance to the emerging shit. Then the sliding through my anus and the tight contraction of my rectum. Then the smearing, and the sheer pleasure of misbehaving and being really filthy.

But the lingering smell is a huge problem. It lingers for hours, long after I've stopped being able to smell it myself. Others have caught me out, and looked at me with contempt, except for one door-to-door salesman who grinned from ear to ear and fled, probably to his poopy lover. Getting hygenic again is simply a matter of a good shower with lots of detergent. The dirty underwear gets washed in the basin and then put out for the laundry. Not hard. Clean-up takes longer than with wetting, but not excessively so, but the smell lingers no matter what I do.

I do like messing. For me its mainly the sensation of letting go in my pants and the feeling of having a warm mass in the seat of my pants, not the poop itself. I don't like the smell of it one bit and it actually kind of grosses me out. Luckily I have been desensitized to the smell, for obvious reasons.

I love picturing myself doing it, and hardly ever really do… pretty much for the reasons others have given. It's the ultimate toddlerish thing, it feels so good coming out, the feeling of it meeting my diaper or the seat of my pants and pressing and spreading back is exquisitely pleasing and naughty. 

It's funny, innocent, adorable, helpless and completely acceptable in babyworld … and the most shameful and forbidden taboo thing for even a slightly older kid let alone an adult, and that tension is exactly why this is a fetish for me.

When we were toddlers, someone else was doing the cleanup and there was no shame in someone else discovering what we'd done.

when i was a little boy i pooped my pants lots of times on purpose