Sign In

(POOP WARNING) Messing and/or Soiling

Guest Masyanyalover

Are you into soiling/messing?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into soiling/messing?

Guest Masyanyalover
11 hours ago, NaughtyNoid said:

I misread this and clicked no, but again I only do messing in animation I guess :confused:

Yeah, doing it in real life wouldn’t be fun for you I guess. But yeah. I’d make a messing animation too!

Well, I must say that I'm still surprised with the scale of bad opinions about messing, especially cleaning. If it's not a diarrhea but a 'regular' poop (I hate this term, but I have no idea how to call it better) the cleaning isn't much more complicated than after a wetting. But if it comes to diarrhea it's really tough. So, if you plan to have a 'hard one' better consider buying dedicated cheap clothes that can be easily binned after.

What I personally like about messing is the longer warm feeling against your skin. Some people exten this feeling with some 'play', but that not my piece of cake. Also, you can do it in public while wearing loose clothes and you won't be noticed, which is very hard for a guy when it comes to wetting. 

I'm a true fan of 'planned accidents', but I must state that this is rather difficult to lose with your sphincter with 'normal' poop, so the best idea is to go into the loose form, but then you risk some problems with cleaning, as mentioned above.

And finally, something about genuine accidents. Well, I think that 99 % of them are the diarrhea ones, and this rather won't be considered as 'nice', 'inspiring, or 'nothing really big' like it sometimes happenes with peeing pants. I've had personally few such situations and I must say that, despite my interest in messing, is something harsh. Also two persons that I personally know had exactly the same opinion.

But - finally - I think that everybidy should try this. But do not start with diarrhea and activities like sitting down. 

On 4/27/2019 at 5:59 AM, tanin said:

Well, I must say that I'm still surprised with the scale of bad opinions about messing, especially cleaning. If it's not a diarrhea but a 'regular' poop (I hate this term, but I have no idea how to call it better) the cleaning isn't much more complicated than after a wetting. But if it comes to diarrhea it's really tough. So, if you plan to have a 'hard one' better consider buying dedicated cheap clothes that can be easily binned after.

Saying people who dont just wipe once or twice and leave it at that have "bad opinions" on cleaning up is nonsensical. I dont feel clean until Ive had a proper wash after doing it, which could be 10 minutes or could be an hour.

What a ridiculous notion to say "oh that's a bad opinion you have because you dont do it like me".

Undecided on how to vote.

I have a fetish for girls messing themselves, though I didn't used to, I found it disgusting. But now I fantasize about it a lot, though on a lesser scale to wetting or farts.

I'll be completely honest, I have tried messing myself a few times, SOMETIMES it was fun but I really didn't like the cleanup afterward (mainly getting it into the toilet, I can wash off in the shower afterwards), so I stick with wetting as far as engaging in my fetishes goes.

I like wet myself and poop myself too. And I like to see other peoples when they pee themself or poop themself (or both :-)))

Cleaning if I poop myself is -of course- more difficult and take a longer time. If is a usually poop and you are not a long time in pooped pants so you must put clothes in laundry- before laundry you must wash it in shower and you selv must take a shower.

If you like to stay in your pooped pants a longer time- specially in sitting position or if it is diarrhea, so you must count with a longer cleaning. Usually it is not good enough to put clothes in a laundry once time. I use laundry 3-4 times before I cannot feel poop smell.

So on the end- if you want to poop yourself you must have a good time to do cleaning a showering.

I fantasize more than I do because of the health and cleanup aspects but I'm really into it (especially if it's loose and can't be hidden). I do mess occasionally though. 

Last night I wet and messed myself behind the fence of my apartment complex dumpster in hardcore desperation mode and it was pretty great. I feel like the hot embarrassment massively trumps that of wetting. However I don't advise forgetting you ate a metric f-ton of hot sauce. 

Also I dunno if this is helpful but I find the laundry end of things is really easy with those super fragrant tide pods. I never have to do it twice. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love it. First, the back-pressure as my underpants provide resistance to the emerging shit. Then the sliding through my anus and the tight contraction of my rectum. Then the smearing, and the sheer pleasure of misbehaving and being really filthy.

But the lingering smell is a huge problem. It lingers for hours, long after I've stopped being able to smell it myself. Others have caught me out, and looked at me with contempt, except for one door-to-door salesman who grinned from ear to ear and fled, probably to his poopy lover. Getting hygenic again is simply a matter of a good shower with lots of detergent. The dirty underwear gets washed in the basin and then put out for the laundry. Not hard. Clean-up takes longer than with wetting, but not excessively so, but the smell lingers no matter what I do.

Guest Decim

I do like messing. For me its mainly the sensation of letting go in my pants and the feeling of having a warm mass in the seat of my pants, not the poop itself. I don't like the smell of it one bit and it actually kind of grosses me out. Luckily I have been desensitized to the smell, for obvious reasons.

• 5 weeks later...

I love picturing myself doing it, and hardly ever really do… pretty much for the reasons others have given. It's the ultimate toddlerish thing, it feels so good coming out, the feeling of it meeting my diaper or the seat of my pants and pressing and spreading back is exquisitely pleasing and naughty. 

It's funny, innocent, adorable, helpless and completely acceptable in babyworld … and the most shameful and forbidden taboo thing for even a slightly older kid let alone an adult, and that tension is exactly why this is a fetish for me.

When we were toddlers, someone else was doing the cleanup and there was no shame in someone else discovering what we'd done.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I have to be honest and say I do like messing. I have done since my interest in holding and wetting as a pubescent boy evolved into curiosity about how it might feel to poo my pants too. Although having tried it and liked it I recalled that I had had a couple of accidents when 5 or 6 both at school and at home which resulted in being taken into the school nurse and having to lower my pants and be cleaned up, or smacked by my mother and told to clean myself up. I think the feelings of humiliation and shame had a lasting impact which adds to the range of emotions of a poop accident on purpose.

Then having found I liked doing it myself, the idea that women might also get off on this was initially an unlikely hope, then a delightful discovery, and I’m a regular viewer of pooped panty pictures and videos. 

Personally soft poop really turns me off, it’s the feel and smell of a healthy firm poo that I find pleasurable. If I wait long enough even a firm poo can be impossible to hold in, and the uncontrollable opening of my bum hole by a hard poo which then gets squashed between my cheeks is a wonderful sensation. And the dryer it is the less cleaning is necessary.

I love putting myself in positions where an accident is likely, but not so that I will be found out. But I’ve had many very close calls!

I was unsure whether to post this one again..I have posted it before.  It involves poop and pee.   OK so I was invited to a party, simple barbecue, drinks and so close to my house, literally one street and an alleyway away.   As I arrived at the house I was greeted by the hostess...(either she or her sister was Jade and the other Amber, but I cannot remember which was which?)   She was just telling me to go on through to the back of the house where the festivities were beginning......when pushing past us both came her younger sister who went into the bathroom looking distressed....Her elder sister did not seem very worried and went off to the back of the house....I decided to knock on the door and ask if she was OK...the door was ajar......the girl was hanging over the side of the bath throwing up (we.ve all been there)......I went in and asked if I could help....she could hardly speak, but I asked if it was alcohol and she managed to say that no she had drunk no alcohol so far......then it happened....a huge heave and up came the undigested remnants of some kind of meat pie that it turns out she ate as a snack.....at the same time as the heave she peed into her jeans and soaked them, but had also pooped quite heavily as well.   Loads as I later found out.    She seemed a little better and said what can I do??   I,m all dirty.....?? someone might want the bathroom and I have no clothes.  I had a bolt from the blue Idea...I said look can you make it to my house...few hundred yards away, we'll clean you up there...she agreed....and off we went, I gave her my summer raincoat which was long enough to cover her wet jeans.     At my place we went straight up to the bedroom, I laid a large fluffy towel on the bed and told her to lie back and I would clean her up...she just did ....closed her eyes and I took over......I fetched warm water in a bowl....some facecloths....lots of and some smaller towels and tissues......she lifted her bottom as I took off her jeans and then I could see the extent of the damage, it wasn't exactly runny or lumps, just a big lumps surrounded by wet poop.  I removed all the solids to the toilet and began to clean up the runny stuff.......soon she was all clean, very light blond hair right down her back, but hardly any in this particular area.... I fetched a pair of silk boxers...that I actually still have and put them on her and look out an old pair of black slim leg Wranglers.....she was actually taller than me by way of long legs and they were a little short in the leg and a little big in the waist, but would not fall down if I gave her a belt to wear......when I was pulling the jeans up her legs she finally opened her eyes and started to thank me profusely.......we went down to the kitchen and I think I remember making her some weak tea to drink??   We agreed that she would phone me and bring the jeans and boxers back...I had already put her panties and jeans in the washing machine and it was doing it's work.     We went back to the party and nothing more was said...more people had arrived and we mingled with our own friends......remember she was the younger sister......About a week later she came to visit bringing back my jeans and boxers and collecting her own washed panties ( I,m sure they were white with red strawberries ) and jeans......She thanked me profusely and I promised to tell no one what had happened, even her sister....(and I have not until posting here).... Some time later I heard she left for a University at the other end of the country...I left that town due to work.....and I never saw her again.....look for her on FB and remind her....I think Not!    I enjoyed helping her and cleaning up a very beautiful young woman, probably saving her from a potentially horrendously embarassing situation.    But it didn't get me into poop in any way.   If she had just peed her jeans, I would have been as hard as iron...but this young lady needed help.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:59 AM, tanin said:

What I personally like about messing is the longer warm feeling against your skin. Some people exten this feeling with some 'play', but that not my piece of cake. Also, you can do it in public while wearing loose clothes and you won't be noticed, which is very hard for a guy when it comes to wetting. 

That's not altogether true because the smell leaks though ordinary clothing. I've smelt poop on one or two people who have been walking along the street in public, and I've had people smelling it on me, as I've said in other posts. Still, it is less obvious than a big wet patch. You have to be fairly close to pinpoint the source of the smell. I've given you an upvote anyway.