Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So,,, I did a hold where I drank 500mL every hour for 8 hours and held all my pee.

This didn't work exactly as planned. I got desperate and I wanted to hold till the end, I started leaking a bit, and so I peed about 100mL and kept holding and kept drinking.

Unknowingly, only relieving a little bit of my bladder made holding harder, so I had to keep going back to release a couple mLs of pee every couple hours to keep myself dry....

Once I got home I burst. I tried to hold for longer but my poor bladder definitely got weakened by all that stop and start peeing.... So I only held about a liter of piss when I finally had my accident. I'm definitely going to go for just chugging water next time to get to my 2L capacity goal!!! My current record is 1.5L. 

11 hours ago, tomcatt said:

So,,, I did a hold where I drank 500mL every hour for 8 hours and held all my pee.

This didn't work exactly as planned. I got desperate and I wanted to hold till the end, I started leaking a bit, and so I peed about 100mL and kept holding and kept drinking.

Unknowingly, only relieving a little bit of my bladder made holding harder, so I had to keep going back to release a couple mLs of pee every couple hours to keep myself dry....

Once I got home I burst. I tried to hold for longer but my poor bladder definitely got weakened by all that stop and start peeing.... So I only held about a liter of piss when I finally had my accident. I'm definitely going to go for just chugging water next time to get to my 2L capacity goal!!! My current record is 1.5L. 

You can hold 1.5 litres? That’s impressive!

Great stuff!

I want to start pushing my holding time by filling more slowly (historically I’ve nearly always done rapid filling drinking 1000 ml/hr and that gets me full (~1400 ml) in around 2h45min).  I recently experimented with 500 ml/hr and that got me full in around 3h15 so it did slow down. Tomorrow I am going to try 400 ml/hr and see if I can hit 4 hours.  My goal is to find a rate where my bladder fills slowly and steadily over 8 hours

14 hours ago, huberp76 said:

My maximum is 1.25 liter and 31.5 hours.

For me it is easier, to drink less and hold it longer. This way my bladder has more time to stretch and I love the feeling of a strong  urge to pee for many hours.

Ooh, same,, but my bladder just isn't strong enough to hold for all those hours. Must have felt sooo good to release all that pent up piss after so long...