Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

5 hours ago, Bluesman59 said:

Hope it all goes well for you!  Look forward to the update.  

Thanks!! 

Here it is:

I failed >_<

not for lack of trying though, I ended up being awake until 12:15am trying to get to sleep I had to let out small spurts every so often to allieviate pressure. At around 12:15 though, I started actually wetting myself: completely accidentally! I was having a wearing accident in my diaper, in bed. After about 12 seconds, I tried to get myself to stop because I could feel that I pushed the diaper to its limits! (I had probably already peed about 600ml in it, and the capacity is 900ml.) It was over-full. I lay there for a few minutes with my bladder spasaming, leaking into my pjs, thinking of what I should do. I ended up getting a towel, (glad I didn’t put it back in the bathroom haha,) and shoving it in to mop up the leaks a little, but I kept spurting; I was holding back about a litre of water I reckon. 

I grabbed the towel, and balled it up on the floor, pulled off everything, and weed all over it. I tried to stop when I was about half full so that I might still wet the bed, but I went over and figured I’d list get it all out. I had to pause to turn it over and find dry patches so that in wouldn’t get the floor wet. After about 4 minutes of this (and about 1.5 minutes of solid pee stream) I stood up, put the diaper back on and gave it a good squish over the towel, as it dropped. I stood there for a bit enjoying the way it felt. It was cuddly, slightly warm but not irritating and kinda bulky. 

Quick (but relevant) interlude: do any of you girls (or even guys?) also get this thing where about 10 seconds after emptying your bladder, you feel like have to pee again, just mildlly? This happens to me, but it only comes out if you squish really hard. Usually I get about 1/2 a cup out of it. Most of the time I just ignore it and let that come out in my next wee, but if I’m at home, sometimes I’ll just wait out the 10 seconds and let it out. 

Anyways, this feeling happened while I was in my diaper, so I stood where I was with my legs slightly apart and pushed. It almost immediately dripped out the side and onto the rug. I liked it. I could tell there was more so I squatted down like a todler does when they pee and pushed hard. There must have been quite a lot in me because I made a decent wet patch on my rug: about 15cm across. I honestly don’t know how I was holding so much. I mopped it up and gave my diaper a squish again to get the extra moisture out, letting it drip on my rug. Then I put my knickers and pjs back on. Checked how they looked in the mirror (covered but you could tell they were there because of the bulk,) snuck out to fill up my water bottle again, and went to sleep at around 1am. I woke up at 6am and felt the need to go (about a 6.5/10) I lay in bed enjoying the way my diaper felt. Mum walked in and told me not to forget about my appointment, (which I had forgotten about.) Once she left, I took my diaper off and hid it under the quilt, then changed into a short skirt, fitted t-shirt and denim jacket. I’ll put some leggings on underneath later. 

I have a new plan now. I will drink a lot before leaving (I’m already starting to) and as I walk home I’ll probably be at crotch holding level. Once I get in the house I’ll grab my phone and film my desperation until it ends up all over the floor. I think the diaper, is done sadly.

I have to leave in 30 minutes. Any suggestions about what else I could do until I pee on the floor would be appreciated. Unfortunately after that though, I have to get about 8 hours of homework done so I’ll have to leave it there. 

Look forward to the update, 

-Lilly. 

CFBB2AFB-DB16-44A7-BA2B-602867E78823.jpeg

EACB7426-7784-464E-A0F4-BC2E91EAB838.jpeg

8002D7C3-8598-4A7B-8A11-E3567DBF4487.jpeg

8137AF9C-2374-449E-B24B-56B8EE6C0323.jpeg

Update: my dentist appointment went fine, about 30min. While in the chair I didn’t feel anything, but as soon as I sat up a massive dribble leaking into my pad. I made it to the train station but I had made a tiny wet patch on my tights. This meant I had let a decent amount out because I was wearing a sanitary pad just in case. When I got to the train station I found out that the next one would be in 20 minutes. I troll a seat and two minutes in I heard the first drop on the ground (picture 1) and then all of 4 minutes later i’m soaked. (Picture 2) I was fighting so hard, and it all came out in leaks. I’ll have to be really careful on the train to make sure my skirt covers my thighs. I got wet quite far down. There’s 8 minutes to go and my need has settled but it’s still there. I have half a bottle of water left which I will drink in these last minutes at the train station, then i’ll skull two glasses when I get home. My need is currently at a 7/10

A19F848C-9D13-4BE2-B5A4-3CCF2114BFA7.jpeg

A19F848C-9D13-4BE2-B5A4-3CCF2114BFA7.jpeg

07D4D097-21D0-4B2E-8FD6-84ED19F7E44D.jpeg

1736FB10-9820-4299-A9B8-075ADB59DD1B.jpeg

Sorry guys. I didn’t make it in time to film! I was turning the key of my door, and I was just thinking ‘get the phone out, go inside, get the phone out.’ On repeat, but I ended up running onto the grass and letting out a torrent of piss. I got some aftermath photos though. 

I just have let out about a litre on my lawn! And probably about 400 ml at the station. Oops. 

I severely overestimated my ability to hold. 

Should I film a hold sometime soon? 

Also, any advice on how to wet the bed? 

I’ll probably make a post about planning what to use my diapers for + my birthday planning. 

That’s all for now folks! 

-Lilly 2CAB5495-7522-4C79-A3B8-D1EB0F314291.thumb.jpeg.18d1d1077a36d7f60e83e63cbe1f1ba2.jpeg

C154B8A5-3B07-4787-96E9-512BB308A94A.jpeg

2CAB5495-7522-4C79-A3B8-D1EB0F314291.jpeg

image.jpg

Something I forgot to tell you was that I took my leggings off at the train station without anyone noticing. It was a wise move because there was no hiding quite hoe wet they were. 

So, I felt bad for you guys missing out on all the hype so, what I did was drink 2.4 litres of water in about an hour while doing homework and sitting on my waterproof mattress protector. 

I drank the lasts few sits and a really sudden urge hit me. I dribbled and grabbed my crotchety immediately. Go time. I danced around the house in pain getting stuff ready, then I sat on my mattress protector, filming until my bladder couldn’t take anymore. At first only a spurt (of about 5 seconds came out.) then about 10 seconds later the whole damn thing came out. Flooding my mattress protector and the floor. I took some photos for you guys, then I played around a little longer with my still-filling bladder and did some more peeing. 

After the clean up, I got in the shower but while staining I peed on the floor completely unintentionally. In the shower I kept having unintentional mini-wees. I think my bladder is tired. 

I’m going to wear a pad inside a diaper for the rest on the day, catching any dribbles then running to the bathroom if it gets heavy. I think that’s the best way to go about it so that I can feel comfy in a diaper but not mess it up so that I can save it for another time. 

I might upload the main video tonight? But here are the shorter videos and pictures ❤️

5A815F65-0493-4A4A-A70E-23A1F93FF736.jpeg

1DB593DA-17C9-431C-9F15-5C1842DA80E3.jpeg

299F4197-EB34-46AA-B007-80545696FED4.jpeg

77770285-1C9E-4522-9EC6-8361EA72E9D1.jpeg

18C61937-2375-45A7-931F-72FF6CCEC76E.jpeg

ED1FD94A-68AA-41C1-9698-4E0EB1B189B1.jpeg

AA9AB6F7-49BB-4205-85FC-1D50FC9FBFD6.jpeg

B16D1364-0726-4775-9069-AB9D3B6A30A8.MOV

Edited by Tigerlilly (see edit history)

Ahhh thank you so much ❤️

1 hour ago, Vika said:

I know I'm a bit late to the thread but just something to keep in mind for diapers. The rated capacity is usually best case scenario for what they can hold, typically speaking they will hold less than that. Due to how CVS diapers are and they don't have the best leg guards if you're wetting in bed try to stay laying ideally on your back, or on your front. Being on your side it'll cause them to leak sooner than later. You could always give it a swing at doubling up with layers as some people have good results with that but your results may vary.

The capacity thing applies to name brand ADBL padding too, like they'll say they're rated for 3800ml or something, but in reality hold less than that. Just something to keep in mind when your padding's pretty soaked and you're going to sit down, lay on your side, or do something that'll move the diaper in a way that could cause it to leak.

22 hours ago, Low-Key Friar said:

Terrific! And so generous with evidence of your brave soakings. 
I can't wait for more of your reckless piss-adventures, and in public at that. Kozmo watch out, you've got a contender.

15 hours ago, FAR said:

Thanks for sharing your experiences, what an exciting day! 

9 hours ago, WetFunOne said:

Wonderfully wet content! 

Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you so much! I’ve never done anything this big before. I probably won’t feel the need to do anything for a few months. That’s the way my body works but we’ll see what happens soon

TigerLilly,

Great story!  I wear the male RealFit.  I like them.  Wearing cloth over them a great idea.  Occasionally, the absorbent material disintegrates.  The cloth would prevent the white stuff from falling on the floor.

A number of things can lead to needing to pee a few seconds after peeing.  One is the tubes leading from kidney's to bladder being stretched out.  When the tubes have been stretched too much, they can't push urine from the kidneys to the bladder.  Instead the tubes store urine until relieved of back pressure.  Then the urinary system relies on gravity.  The test is an Xray.  I've had it.  Best to talk to a doctor.

The ABDL "club" requires joining.  It's free.  Having joined some time ago I no longer remember how to join.

2 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

TigerLilly,

Great story!  I wear the male RealFit.  I like them.  Wearing cloth over them a great idea.  Occasionally, the absorbent material disintegrates.  The cloth would prevent the white stuff from falling on the floor.

A number of things can lead to needing to pee a few seconds after peeing.  One is the tubes leading from kidney's to bladder being stretched out.  When the tubes have been stretched too much, they can't push urine from the kidneys to the bladder.  Instead the tubes store urine until relieved of back pressure.  Then the urinary system relies on gravity.  The test is an Xray.  I've had it.  Best to talk to a doctor.

The ABDL "club" requires joining.  It's free.  Having joined some time ago I no longer remember how to join.

I think I’ve figured it out :) 

I’ve never really thought it an entirely serious thing that I needed to pee after peeing. Maybe I should look into it. 

Also, thanks 😆

32 minutes ago, bdp said:

Awesome stuff! Would love to see a video sometime! I have some of those same basic diapers. Haven't been brave enough to use them in public yet though.

I haven’t used them publicaly either haha. I’ve also never  deliberalty wet myself but sometimes (like this time) I had planned to hold until I got home but it didn’t work out.