Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What kind of (male) public wetting would You like to see? (looking for inspiration)

I did a lot of public wetting, it always looked like an accident, most of them was a fun for me and for onlookers. Give me some suggestions, please.

What would You like to see if You would be an onlooker? 

What is most sexy situation You can imagine? 

Could be from soft to hardcore. Must be in public place, including some humiliation. I will choose the best one or use it as an inspiration, then I will share a story with You. ;-)

I would love to see some public desperation in a crowded place, like a busy park, supermarket or something like that. I would imagine you frantically looking for a place to go pee, but not finding any quiet spot for you to do so. Then you would start losing a bit of pee, and people are looking at you because there is a growing wet spot on your trousers. You stand still, which draws extra attention to you because everyone else is moving to go somewhere, and you just pee your pants while avoiding to meet anyone's eye. Then you have to do a walk of shame in your obviously wet pants to get home. Maybe you'll need to wet again during the time you need to get home, and you'll just use your pants since they are ruined anyway.

On 4/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, Lils said:

I would love to see some public desperation in a crowded place, like a busy park, supermarket or something like that. I would imagine you frantically looking for a place to go pee, but not finding any quiet spot for you to do so. Then you would start losing a bit of pee, and people are looking at you because there is a growing wet spot on your trousers. You stand still, which draws extra attention to you because everyone else is moving to go somewhere, and you just pee your pants while avoiding to meet anyone's eye. Then you have to do a walk of shame in your obviously wet pants to get home. Maybe you'll need to wet again during the time you need to get home, and you'll just use your pants since they are ruined anyway.

This one is really interesting!

Great that woman consider desperated man as sexy and wants to see him wetting himself in public place!

In what type of clothes would You like to see a man wetting himself in public?

23 hours ago, Public Wetter said:

In what type of clothes would You like to see a man wetting himself in public?

I always like jeans, or some "nice" pantalon, like you have with business suits? It kind of depends on the person and what suits him. The nicer looking pants are giving an extra feeling of this nice and upstanding person not wanting to lose control to their bladder. However, jeans are always good.

8 hours ago, Lils said:

I always like jeans, or some "nice" pantalon, like you have with business suits? It kind of depends on the person and what suits him. The nicer looking pants are giving an extra feeling of this nice and upstanding person not wanting to lose control to their bladder. However, jeans are always good.

Of course jeans, especially light and tight, are one of the best clothing (for men and women also) for wetting.

And what about shorts? I mean short shorts or denim hotpants.

On 4/23/2019 at 3:18 PM, Lils said:

Yup, that's a pretty hot scenario you describe. I'm sure I've done it, but normally I avoid crowds. If I had a female accomplice however I think I could brave it.

On 4/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, Lils said:

That's the hottest type of scenario, in my opinion. For both males and females.