Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fear wetting

Guest Sleeper

Guest Sleeper

Has anyone ever wet themselves with fear? For starters i am almost completely incontinent so i am diapered 24/7 so with that out of the way. It was somewhere around 1-2 AM and i was going to get a drink of water and i heard a noise form outside a small crashing noise so i though my cat was locked outside again and i went outside and tried to pick up what i though was my cat... it was a raccoon when i picked it up it bit me on the hand and i so afraid i started wetting the diaper already wet because bed wetting starts leaking onto the ground (because i was only wearing a diaper and a old t shirt) i still holding on the raccoon threw it down and raced back inside but the damage had already been done after calming down a bit i grabbed a glass of water ,changed my leaking diaper and went back to bed

30 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Fear wetting or wetting myself due to nervousness is something I have to deal with all my life. I just can't control my full or even semi-full bladder when I get nervous or scared. I had over the years numerous real and very humiliating accident when that happened. I believe I got fascinated with omo because of that.

wanna share? 🙂

• 6 months later...

As hard as this is for me, I must confess that I've experienced fear wetting, most notably as a child just before or during a spanking.   An adult occurrence of this reappeared in a regrettable run in with the law in my early twenties and a few surprising times since.  When I confided in an old middle and high school friend about one of these shortly after it happened, she uncontrollably giggled at the situation I described.  I didn't know what to think.

11 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I wet myself when I was in a car accident once, but I'm not even sure if it was out of fear or just plain shock.  I don't even remember myself doing it, I just was very wet after.  Nothing too bad actually.  I wasn't injured, but my car was pretty much total loss...

A lot of people wet them self when in a car accident or sometimes even right after it, when they realise what happened. A woman I know crashed her dad's car and wet herself after the accident while confronting a person she crashed into. I don't remember if he was yelling at her or something, but she was so nervous and scared she just couldn't control her bladder.

I also wet myself when I crashed my car, but I did it when an accident was still happening or right after it ended. I just can't remember when exactly. I noticed I had wet pants when everything was over. 

On 11/24/2019 at 2:09 PM, CarmenCD said:

A lot of people wet them self when in a car accident or sometimes even right after it, when they realise what happened. A woman I know crashed her dad's car and wet herself after the accident while confronting a person she crashed into. I don't remember if he was yelling at her or something, but she was so nervous and scared she just couldn't control her bladder.

I also wet myself when I crashed my car, but I did it when an accident was still happening or right after it ended. I just can't remember when exactly. I noticed I had wet pants when everything was over. 

Can you tell us more about the wet pants of your friend? Do you know this story from her words? What car was she driving? What clothes was she wearing? When did you change?

On 11/25/2019 at 2:23 PM, Matras said:

Can you tell us more about the wet pants of your friend? Do you know this story from her words? What car was she driving? What clothes was she wearing? When did you change?

I don't know really that much about the incident, because I was not present when it happened and it happened a long time ago, before I even knew her. She told me the story when we talked about my frequent trips to the bathroom and I also admitted having problem controlling my bladder when I'm nervous or scared, not just having a small bladder, so sometimes I use a bathroom just to make sure I have an empty bladder if I get the urge to pee out of nervousness or fear. I also admitted to wet myself when I had a car crash and then she told me what happened to her.
I know she was around 20 when it happened and she just got her driver's licence. Now she is in her late 30s. I didn't ask what car she was driving. She was wearing blue jeans and pumps, but don't know much more than that about her clothes. It had to be a proper wetting accident, not just a spurt or two, because her pants were wet almost all the way down her legs. I didn't want to ask more details than she told by herself, because it would sound weird. Cops were called because of the car accident and they called her mom at work to come and pick her up and  bring fresh clothes. It was back then when mobile phones were still expensive and most people didn't own one. So, you can imagine she was there for a while, before her mom arrived. Cops gave her a foil blanket they had in their car to cover her wet pants, but it's still not the way you want to look standing at a crash site. It's kind of obvious why you covered yourself like that. What happened was really embarrassing for her. She never wet herself in her adult life before or after that. She also didn't crash any more cars. At least that she said. And her dad didn't want to lent her a car after that, because the crash was her fault. At the end I had an opportunity to ask if she thinks she would wet her self again if involved in a car accident now and she smiled and said "I hope not, but I always have spare clothes in my car since than."