Good scenario, good power, good faces, good shit.

Also, I need to ask: where did that sound effect come from? I'd love to have stuff like that for Hunter.

1 minute ago, Captain L said:

Good scenario, good power, good faces, good shit.

Also, I need to ask: where did that sound effect come from? I'd love to have stuff like that for Hunter.

It's a garden hose. I needed something that sounded brutal enough for a hard, long held piss

Holy shit, that's amazing! It would be great if you did more, but I understand it takes a lot of time.

Holy shit. The sweet animation combined with the audio was fucking HOT!

Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you're interested in more work in the future.

Should've kept her panties on hehe 😋😉😏

Still very good quality stuff nonetheless. Wish I could make content other than fiction ;-;

Biku,  Brings back good memories.  My first wife's bladder did car trips only slightly better than mine.  But we both loved driving to remote beach or mountain settings.  So we keep driving though back roads.  About the time my warning spurts had soaked through, she'd had dribbled making darling autumn-willow-leaf stains in her panties.  We always found a side road to stop on before she was dripping from her panties.  (Panty makers really aught to use an autumn-willow print.)

Is your software something like Blender?

6 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Biku,  Brings back good memories.  My first wife's bladder did car trips only slightly better than mine.  But we both loved driving to remote beach or mountain settings.  So we keep driving though back roads.  About the time my warning spurts had soaked through, she'd had dribbled making darling autumn-willow-leaf stains in her panties.  We always found a side road to stop on before she was dripping from her panties.  (Panty makers really aught to use an autumn-willow print.)

Is your software something like Blender?

I still don't know much about blender, but it seems to be a broad equivalent, yeah. I use Clip Studio Paint

Well done thank you for your efforts 

This is amazing! Excellent job!! Agree with the others - would love to see more like this, this type of desperate "making it" is amazing. 

Nice work.  She definitely looked desperate.

Also, I measured the time it took her to empty - roughly 30 seconds.  The girl in this animation really did have to go.

Great! Keep doing more of this. I loved the long urine she peed and the delicious sound it did. So sexy!

Posted (edited)

Words Cannot Express How Much I Love This! She looked like she was really desperate! I have a thing for people Peeing Outside! XD

Edited by 💛Lemonade💛

I wish I could upvote this more than once, wow. If there is such a thing as perfection, this comes pretty close. Reminded me of the better "Just made it/barely made it"-omo videos on various sites. But really, I love a lot about this. The little leaking at the beginning set this up pretty nicely, her facial expressions were super cute and I loove the sound effects. High pressure peeing is the best and I also liked the anime/cartoony look.

I really need to check out more of your art because this is honestly amazing, both from an art and a kink viewpoint, lol.

5 minutes ago, katfish said:

holy crap that's amazing! How'd you get the realistic peeing sound effect?

it's a garden hose