That’s pretty dang ludicrous. I hope you had fun making this as the result is most assuredly quite amazing.

1 minute ago, DerivativeWings said:

That’s pretty dang ludicrous. I hope you had fun making this as the result is most assuredly quite amazing.

I spaced it out, so it wasn't that punishing. But making it did take a bit longer than I'd wish. Glad you liked it

goodness that was amazing! With audio too! And you can tell how desperate she was; the little leakage already there as she got there, the facial expressions, the sheer look of relief was wonderful!

1 minute ago, Alex Oxford said:

This is innovative af. How long did it take you to make this?

I began on the 10th, some days going laxer than in others.

You continue to find new ways to be incredible! This was wonderfully well made!

I'd love for something more focused on the desperation in the future, if you want to do more like this. <3

This is amazing Biku, it was fun watching your WIP process over on Discord. The panting/breathing is great!

Really nice man!

That was an amazing price of work! I'm very impressed to see your art style animated in such a fashion 

Judging by that amount of pee she has to go, it make my dick hard enough to go jack of itself.....😍
Well done good job tell us how much you fundings you need to make another pee animation series. =D

Oh, Biku, we do not deserve you.  Amazing as always! 😁

Biku, you are a freaking LEGEND! You just drop this amazing content here all the time. This has so many great little subtleties. Thank you for all of your wonderful work.

Bloody glorious and good job!  If you haven't worked with animation much, then this is really good.  :D

A pleasure to look at. Fantastic work!

Damn, this is really good

Utterly BREATHTAKING work!

You are an amazing artist and this just proves it! I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope you do more in the future!

Wow, incredible work! I love scenarios like these and you nailed it without fault

A wizard.

You’re a wizard.

I certainly thought that was well done.
Here's my more detailed review:

• Nice sound effects.
  • Change in expressions to match the varying stages of relief act as a real bonus.
  • The pee itself is a little bit lower quality looking.
  • The almost-wetting situation at the beginning is a good setup for the torrent that is unleashed.
  • I like the reasonably detailed background.
  • It would have been nicer for the face to not be partially cut off at the top of the screen.

Like I said, overall a good job, I'm just including all the nit-picks as well in those details.

Absolutely incredible work. Well done!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pc Genie said:

I certainly thought that was well done.
Here's my more detailed review:

• Nice sound effects.
  • Change in expressions to match the varying stages of relief act as a real bonus.
  • The pee itself is a little bit lower quality looking.
  • The almost-wetting situation at the beginning is a good setup for the torrent that is unleashed.
  • I like the reasonably detailed background.
  • It would have been nicer for the face to not be partially cut off at the top of the screen.

Like I said, overall a good job, I'm just including all the nit-picks as well in those details.

The face cropping is something i can very easily fix for the next one, since it happened very because i thought my canvas was bigger than it really was. (also, 55 upvotes, goddamn)

Edited by Biku