Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Yet another LAO bathroom denial+wetting

Last night, I did a hold on Live thread and hoped that someone else was live as well. I drank two bottles of water and waited for results. At 21:00 (9 pm). I was holding together with @Selena Luna and tbh, I know i wouldn't have any chance against her since she had already outlasted someone before, so that's why i wanted to hold for like 1 hour or just do what i like the most on this fetish: asking for permission since i was already suirming in my seat, get up and then scissoring my legs, bending forward, resting my head on the drawer/table. I asked if i can go pee and the answer was obviously: "no". I kept holding my crotch tightly with my both hands and moaning/whimpering. It was so difficult to get up or spread my legs. It was like torture for me in that moment, until someone( @PCPort ) saved my day. I continued to hold for only another 15 minutes (21:35 to 21:50). I was bouncing my legs like crazy in hope i will get a good relief soon.

It was 21:50, i got up and hobbled towards the bathroom, i pulled down my pants but didn't have time to pull down my underwear too. So i sat down on the toilet and enjoyed a good relief and a wet underwear.

Here are some pictures taken (sorry for my hairy legs tho!):

20190420_215410.thumb.jpg.94780a54a2de082c1ada066430c88d55.jpg20190420_215431.thumb.jpg.7f55363477f5b9cfd09fe43f3df042cc.jpg20190420_215453.thumb.jpg.21b48b9da090b1ca83edc5778a600982.jpg