Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best wetting

Guest Sleeper

Guest Sleeper

What do you feel is the best wetting you ever had diapered or not mine was in a diaper when i was bungee jumping and i got scared while i was falling and started wetting and messing then the straps pulled and it felt soo good with the adrenaline and not even realizing what happened until halfway down. That was mine what’s yours

On 4/18/2019 at 4:58 AM, Sleeper said:

What do you feel is the best wetting you ever had diapered or not mine was in a diaper when i was bungee jumping and i got scared while i was falling and started wetting and messing then the straps pulled and it felt soo good with the adrenaline and not even realizing what happened until halfway down. That was mine what’s yours

Damn that sounds awesome and hot!

Was anyone aware that you were wearing a diaper?

I don't have any special wettings... Just "normal" ones at home...

Once, I was legitimately so engrossed in working on a fanfic that I didn't realize how bad I had to pee until I was almost leaking. I jumped off my bed where I was sitting with my laptop, writing and hurried over to the side of the basement with the washer. I piled up some dirty laundry and towels just in time for the first hot spurt to soak into the left leg of my jeans. My legs were a little cold because of the chill of the basement and the piss felt almost too hot on my skin. I continued to lose my bladder in short 2 and 3 second spurts, wiggling a little which caused the pee to flow hotly down a different part of my leg each time. The fabric darkened from my crotch to my knees in numerous, ever thickening shiny stripes before they blurred together as the pee became a torrent. I had to lean against the washer and moan on relief at this point. My knees were weak. The sensation was just too nice. 

Edited by Selena Luna
Accidentally posted before I was done (see edit history)
On 4/17/2019 at 10:58 PM, Sleeper said:

Wow! That sounds pretty intense! Not sure I have anything like that. Would love to hear more about that. 

The best wetting experience I’ve ever had was last year at a concert with my friend.  I had been planning on peeing my pants at the show so I wore black jeans with my white briefs under them.  I had a couple drinks to fill up and as soon as I started getting desperate I made my way to the bathroom.  I found an empty stall so I got in there,  pointed it up in my briefs,  sat on the toilet and release all of my pee into my underwear and jeans.  The feeling was unbelievable.  I had just full on peed my pants in public with my friend there.  When I stood up my entire crotch, sides and butt were soaked,  just the way I like it.  The black jeans I was wearing were slightly faded so you could kind of see the difference in color if you were really looking.  This didn’t worry me at all though,  I knew nobody would be able to tell.  I went back out to the concert and stood next to my friend in my wet pants.  The show was packed and it was kind of a rowdy crowd so a few times I felt some people behind me bump into me and I’m sure their arms touched my wet butt.  After a little bit of standing there I had another wave of urgency to pee come over me but this time instead of going to the bathroom I figured I might as well just pee me pants on the floor watching the show.  It was dark and crowded enough that nobody would know so I decided to go for it.  I counted down from 3 in my head and then just let go.  I felt my crotch warm up again and then felt it rapidly spreading down my legs and into my shoes.  I full on peed my pants right there in the middle of hundreds of people and my best friend for a solid minute.  I was soaked!  It even spread to the back of my legs too.  My jeans felt so heavy and it was the best feeling.  But now my faded jeans were solid black due to the wetness so if anything my cover was better than when I first wet in the bathroom.  I peed my pants two more times standing there and at the end of the show we walked out,  went to our cars and that was it.   My friend had no idea I had been peeing my pants all night and neither did anyone else at the show.  

Guest Sleeper

On 4/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, basss37 said:

Damn that sounds awesome and hot!

Was anyone aware that you were wearing a diaper?

I don't have any special wettings... Just "normal" ones at home...

No besides maybe the lady running the ride but they didn’t say anything about it