Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi dreams

I've been having omorashi dreams for so long it's honestly a wonder why it took me so long to discover this kink. (And also a wonder how I don't wet the bed)

I'll often dream that I need to pee, but can't find a clean bathroom. These dreams often end with me peeing in like, a random chair somewhere, or squatting in a corner. Of course, since my actual non-dream bladder remains full, peeing in the dream doesn't relieve any pressure, so I just keep needing to go over and over again until I wake up and make it to the actual bathroom. 

Anyone else get omo dreams? (With or without real wetting?) Any favourite scenarios that come up?

Sometimes when I dream I run around needing to go as well. In the dream scenarios I often wet myself with someone I would love to actually do it in reality. My favourite dream involves me wetting jeans with a woman in public, but not the bed. I am always frightened when I wake up that I wet the bed because I am not really into it. I would immediately check if the bed is wet. I think the last time I actually wet the bed was when as a little kid, I dreamt of sitting on the toilet peeing. I remember the night before I drank a huge glass of tea. it was on vacay and caused major trouble and embarrassment. Since then I always go to the toilet before bed. I only discovered my kink a couple years later during puberty.

You know, I've only ever had one omo dream in my entire life. I was very young. It came out of absolutely nowhere. It was like a message from God, telling me who I really was.

I went to a private school. People of different ages. Lots of rooms to lounge around in. My dream starred a girl who I had honestly never thought of in any...unique way. She wasn't unattractive, but she had funny hair and dressed about five years younger than she actually was. I'd barely ever spoken to her.

In my dream, I remember she was sitting on a couch in the corner of one of the lounges, all by herself and looking pretty suspicious. I remember the dream in such vivid detail, she was wearing light blue pajama pants with little purple stars on them and a normal blue T-shirt. Everyone was ignoring her which was sadly accurate to real life, but dream me figured I'd go over. I sat down next to her and asked what was up.

She plainly explained that the bathroom door had been locked for over an hour and she really, seriously needed to pee. For some reason, people in my dream seemed to be too dumb to tell a staff member about it, so I was suggesting ways to help her. She wouldn't go outside and pee in the woods because "girls can't do that," (again, dream people are really stupid,) she wouldn't pee in a cup because someone might see. I asked if she could hold it and she just said no.

Few moments later she just sort of looked at me and apologized, and she slid her pants a little down her thighs. Like I said in the beginning of this post, I was very young when this happened, so young that I'd never even seen a woman's vulva. Kid me's idea of women's anatomy was a perfect, round hole sitting exactly where a penis would be on a male, so that's what she had in my dream. She just started peeing into the couch, it went on for what honestly could have been a dream hour, and I just watched and I was lightyears beyond fascinated.

Eventually she stopped and stood, pulling up her pants. I flipped the couch cushion for her, and she thanked me for not making fun of her. I woke up soon after with a rager worthy of a Celtic marauder going into battle. I immediately jumped on my PC, googled "girl needs to pee," and the rest is history.

For very obvious reasons I never said anything about this to the girl in real life. However, the dream had given me a fictional surge of respect for her, which inspired me to talk to her the next school day. We actually became decent friends, she was a cool and interesting person.

When I need to pee at night I frequently have dreams in which I can't find a toilet that I'm comfortable to use. I'll be surrounded by toilets and other people happily relieving themselves but every one I try to use is either not private enough, or not working, or really dirty or something else that makes me too anxious to use it. In the end I might find one I can use or get desperate enough to give in and pee in one where everyone can see me but I'll just keep peeing and peeing and getting no relief so in the end I'll stop and walk away with my bladder just as full as before. Then I'll wake up desperate to pee. 

This is a recurring dream. 

Guest irvingarlington

I've had a lot of omo dreams, though none have ever resulted in an accident.

However, I do have lucid dreams.  Not on all occasions, but perhaps 1/3 of the time I am fully aware that I am dreaming.  In these situations, I have full, god-like power over events and people in the dream.  I can feel and sense things, as though it were all real.  Usually, I use these opportunities to do things I enjoy, like travel to places I've never been, or relieve things in the past.  I may redo a past dream, but in a different way.  But on occasion, I'll incorporate omo into the mix. Often, I'll just wet myself.  It feels completely real, from the spreading warmth, to the wetness itself. But equally as often, I'll develop a scenario where someone else wets as well.  Usually it's someone I know, like friends or coworkers I find attractive. Sometimes, they are people I don't know, figments of my imagination I suppose.  Usually I'll simply command them to wet, and they will.  Sometimes, I wish for them to act out a particular situation, and they'll do so on their own, as though they have free will.  These dreams never last long though.  Once I start to get excited by events, I tend to wake myself up.  A few times, I've been able to go back to sleep quickly, and continue the dream, but usually I don't dream again the rest of the night.

I've had plenty of other non-lucid dreams involving desperately searching for a bathroom, often in maze like places.  But I always wake up dry, whether I pee in the dream or not.

I occasionally have pee dreams, omo dreams and diaper dreams. When I do I generally end up wetting myself for real when I am dreaming of peeing. Sometimes I wake up just as it starts or right after it has happened. It doesn’t happen all the time, but sometimes it will happen two or three days in a row.  I sometimes think it happens more when I don’t act it out in real life enough. 

I really miss these dreams, as I have not had one in a long time. Almost always , I needed to pee in real life, while sleeping. Now I just wake up when the need is urgent.

When I had them , I was constantly searching for the men's room. I had difficulty finding it because the facility was located in some strange ,  well out of the way place. When I did finally did locate the public restroom, the toilets were usually broken or very dirty. Many were unisex, with both genders using the toilets at the same time , although I don't remember much about others urinating. They mostly were just present but,  occasionally a woman would watch me pee.

When I did find a suitable place to relieve myself, it did no good, because I actually needed to pee. I would almost instantly had to begin my desperate search all over again.

Eventually the pain and discomfort would wake me up, and I had to quickly get up and take care of business. Although, I never wet the bed, sometimes after a particularly intense pee dreams,  I would wake up with a mess in my pajamas. It was not pee , but came from the same orifice. :grin:

Have to admit in having allmost exclusively 'omo-related' dreams (next to the compulsory nightmares that is 😲..)

They're my absolute favorite 'place to go' when trying to fall asleep, and they usually do a much better job than any sleeping-pill would .

They sure make up for much nicer memories , even to be written down the next day sometimes ...

As a great poet/songwriter once said: "..you're inncovent when you dream.."so there is no need to feel guilty about your own favorite thoughts.

And as far as lucid dreaming goes; I've never quite mastered the technique of guiding my dreams in general but in these specific ones..I seem to do actually ! -  my favorite body-type, haircolor , sceneries and different kinds of (female) desperation all seem to pass along my mindseye quite effortless and flawless even.

There's not a lot of greatness on my resume I'm afraid but of this o n e little fact I'm quite fond ! 😄

I very rarely get omorashi dreams about myself actively needing to go, but all of my stories I’ve posted here so far have been partially derived from dreams. Most of the ones I’ve based off of true stories were based off the original events, but it was a dream about them that would remind of them. My current story, while it has scenes based off real events and is set in a real location with real characters, it has scenes inspired from dreams. My first story originally came to me as a dream, and I worked on and improved it for personal enjoyment before I worked up the courage to post it here.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ajax7408 said:

When I was in my teens I used to have dreams where I was using a toilet, wetting myself or peeing in a  diaper and when I woke up I'd had a wet dream. Last time I wet the bed was about two and a half years ago when I woke up in a soaked pull-up but I didn't feel myself going

Same as me!

i regularly dream I’m peeing only to wake up and find I’m actually ejaculating and there’s semen everywhere. Really this should have stopped at my age but it still happens sometimes. 

I do wonder if this is the origin of my fetish, as it somehow associated wetting with orgasms in my mind. 

Yep, usually these involve me looking for a toilet, or having trouble getting into one (locked door, etc). Sometimes I just let go wherever I am in the dream. This ends up also being what has happened in real life. Buttttt that being said, waking up soaked can happen regardless of what I'm dreaming about. So. There's that.

When I was a teenager, my wet dreams always involved wetting somehow. Either myself or someone else would wet their pants, and I’d wake up to sticky pyjamas. 

I still have omorashi dreams now, but I don’t cum in my sleep. Just the other night I dreamt I was at an outdoor party, and for some reason decided to pee in my blue shorts. I did, and had a huge wet spot. Only then did I realise what a stupid thing that was, and I used a garden sprinkler to thoroughly wet my clothing so nobody would know. 

A while back, I had a weird dream that I was with my dad, who died 12 years ago, and a whole bunch of other people, and we were moving around, I had the idea someone or something was stalking us. I think I was a teenager or young adult in the dream. I told my dad I needed to stop and pee, and he pointed out I was wearing a diaper. I realised that I was, and had no pants on! But it didn’t seem embarrassing, as nobody paid any attention to me, like it was normal or something. After awhile I did pee in the diaper, and woke up bursting to go to the toilet. 

Had many variations of this dream, but thankfully I don’t pee in my sleep, although I can certainly see how people could. 

I've had several dreams where I try to find a bathroom but the stall either doesn't have a toilet or the door won't stay open or something like that, and eventually somehow I find one, though often it's a toilet that doesn't feel right. There have been other times I've dreamed of peeing on the toilet for so long it overflows (though I heard that's not possible). Despite all my pee dreams I've never wet the bed, though in my teen years and even early adult years these dreams would lead to a different kind of wetness.

Other times I'd dream of trying to find some privacy in a locked bathroom to wet myself for fun, but the door would always swing open, or else I would wet myself and try to hide it from someone who happened to still be in the area.

Almost daily I have this phase where shortly before I wake up my brain starts playing images in my head of desperate women but only for a couple of seconds and then I open my eyes. 

It might sound good at first but I rarely enjoy this, probably because by now, as soon as I see these girls, I know that I'm about to wake up and have to go to work 😛

However, on the other hand once or twice a month I have proper omo dreams that I absolutely love. Usually the're about either attractive female friends of mine or just random girls that are desperate and eventually squat down in front of me where I can see them pee with a powerful stream.

Edited by Gothes (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

As a teenager I sometimes used to dream that I was peeing myself on purpose for fun, much like I did in real life, except in these dreams I was always doing it in risky situations and inevitably ended up getting caught. Often the dream involved a frantic dash to hide what I'd done, but it was always unsuccessful and I got caught anyway. Somehow the peeing sensation in these dreams always felt super realistic and arousing, but thankfully they didn't result in an actual wet bed. Often the dreams were wet in the other sense of the word though.

I remember on several occasions waking up afterwards with my heart racing, relieved that it was only a dream and I didn't really get caught peeing myself. So in a way I guess they were kind of like erotic nightmares.

My body seems to have a stupid amount of failsafes when it comes to pissing dreams.

I remember one in particular where I was desperate, but every time I came across somewhere I could relieve myself, I physically couldn't; it was like my post-climax clench where nothing comes out no matter how hard I push. When I woke up, I didn't feel at all like I had to go, but decided to go to the bathroom anyway because I figured I might as well since I was awake. Ended up peeing like a racehorse.

Another semi-common thing that happens(or used to happen; haven't felt it recently) is that I'll feel like I'm peeing myself when I'm in that half-asleep doze between sleep and wakefulness as I'm lying in bed, but nothing actually comes out. Should I get up to go to the bathroom after feeling this, I'll usually pee a decent amount, almost like that sensation was my body's warning sign of what might happen if I fall asleep without another toilet break.