Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would flight attendants wet themselves if...

If you were a flight attendant would you wet yourself if your plane if about to crash  

38 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a flight attendant would you wet yourself if your plane if about to crash

• yes I will literally feel the pee running down my legs
    • I will likely wet myself but it depends
    • Flight attendants are trained so the will not wet themselves under any circumstances

Just now, NiagraFalls said:

well, i'll just have to try it BOTH ways.

ATTENTION EVERYONE. THIS IS MY DARE THAT I ACCEPT:

i WILL PEE IN PANTYHOSE...SHAVED AND UNSHAVED LEGS

i will wear shorts over them so you can see.

2 minutes ago, wettinghose said:

cool. by the way does the idea of a flight attendant wetting herself in fear of crashing excite you or maybe even thet though of you as a passenger wetting yourself?

oh I have to pee really bad right now and if i was a hot flight attendant i would always be partially soaked

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

Flight attendants have routines to minimize passenger deaths during a crash (routines don't always work, of course).  So they'e distracted from thinking about the crash.  Probably, passengers would be more likely to wet.

I think too they may be wetting themselves but will probably have to time to think about it and will do their routine ven when the warm flow runs down. 

Real life first responders to plane crashes as well as survivors of crashes have reported seeing both passengers and crew members who had clearly had wetting and messing accidents in response to stressful air emergencies. Flight attendants included. So, yes, plenty would.

And on that subject... (spoiler because it gets darker from here)

Spoiler

People have written about this elsewhere online with reference (in morbid detail) to real plane crashes where real people were killed in horrible circumstances. Some of them were kids. It's ghastly reading and definitely not for the faint of stomach, so don't ask me to give you a link. I wouldn't look it up again for all the rice wine in China.

7 hours ago, TVGuy said:

I understand that we don't get to choose our fetishes.  We have no control over what turns us on.  However, I have to say that I find any fantasy that involves someone dying or about to die extremely unsettling, and even though it involves wetting, I question the appropriateness of discussing it here.

Quite a while back I read a story, I can't remember where I saw it, but it was a fantasy along these lines- A passenger aircraft was crashing and several people, including flight attendants, had fear induced accidents before the plane crashed and they all died.  I found it to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever read, not just because of the death's involved, but because of how clearly excited the author was in describing such a horrible circumstance.

No, it wouldn't.  And I can't imagine how anyone who was facing almost certain death, wetting themselves out of terror, would find the situation at all arousing.

Thank I respect and acknowledge. But was the story you read here on this forums because i would like to read?

23 hours ago, TVGuy said:

I understand that we don't get to choose our fetishes.  We have no control over what turns us on.  However, I have to say that I find any fantasy that involves someone dying or about to die extremely unsettling, and even though it involves wetting, I question the appropriateness of discussing it here.

Quite a while back I read a story, I can't remember where I saw it, but it was a fantasy along these lines- A passenger aircraft was crashing and several people, including flight attendants, had fear induced accidents before the plane crashed and they all died.  I found it to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever read, not just because of the death's involved, but because of how clearly excited the author was in describing such a horrible circumstance.

No, it wouldn't.  And I can't imagine how anyone who was facing almost certain death, wetting themselves out of terror, would find the situation at all arousing.

Well it’s not really almost-certain death, I love reading about plane crashes and seeing how they transpired, what the pilots did, and what was done afterwards, like aircraft groundings and now the committee’s figure out what happens, so I know that very often people survive, sometimes everyone survives. The flight attendants do die more often than most people though.

It’s rare for everyone to die and/or disappear, but even if 100% of the time everybody dies I see nothing wrong with people fantasising about it. As long as it’s a fantasy, and they don’t start crashing planes for real, it’s just a weird fetish but there’s nothing really wrong with it.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:56 AM, RagingPython said:

Well it’s not really almost-certain death, I love reading about plane crashes and seeing how they transpired, what the pilots did, and what was done afterwards, like aircraft groundings and now the committee’s figure out what happens, so I know that very often people survive, sometimes everyone survives. The flight attendants do die more often than most people though.

It’s rare for everyone to die and/or disappear, but even if 100% of the time everybody dies I see nothing wrong with people fantasising about it. As long as it’s a fantasy, and they don’t start crashing planes for real, it’s just a weird fetish but there’s nothing really wrong with it.

Thank you for post. Liked reading