Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No toilet day = laundry day!

Nice- bet that felt great! I don't normally wet myself like that. I always have a full house. Maybe once every couple weeks can I sneak away long enough to enjoy it. This time, I had an empty house for the whole day, and a pile of laundry to do. I took FULL advantage of that situation. I do like diapers, but prefer wetting clothes. Plus the diapers I have aren't great.

5 hours ago, Acura17 said:

Nice- bet that felt great! I don't normally wet myself like that. I always have a full house. Maybe once every couple weeks can I sneak away long enough to enjoy it. This time, I had an empty house for the whole day, and a pile of laundry to do. I took FULL advantage of that situation. I do like diapers, but prefer wetting clothes. Plus the diapers I have aren't great.

Yeah i know your situation all too well...

Still had a full house while doing this jeans wetting, but my mom is away so i have to do laundry this weekend. Makes it way easier to sneak it past...

And than there is the added kick to recording something like wetting yourself while you're not home alone...

What's wrong with your diapers? Too small?   Personally i like too small diapers as you can see them fill all the way up and leak a lil...  Though the diapers i (sometimes) use have a huge capacity.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:16 AM, basss37 said:

What's wrong with your diapers? Too small?   Personally i like too small diapers as you can see them fill all the way up and leak a lil...  Though the diapers i (sometimes) use have a huge capacity.

Ugh, I have store brand. They're just not comfortable, or stealthy, and leak too easily. I can't wear them out. I should spend the money on some good ones. What do you use?

21 hours ago, Acura17 said:

Ugh, I have store brand. They're just not comfortable, or stealthy, and leak too easily. I can't wear them out. I should spend the money on some good ones. What do you use?

When i have diapers i use Abena Abriflex or the diaper version of them. Do like the ease of pullups though... They can hold a lot when you get the good ones... Easily holds more than my 1.6 liter bladder.