Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request: a unknown girl wetting her legging

Thank you for this thread, it got me to go back to tumblr and do a little dig for content. I found a blog where these photos appear to have originated from, and it's surprisingly still accessible. Here's the link (I also hyperlinked to particular posts that might be of interest below):

https://despomo12.tumblr.com/

There you'll find more content from this individual, including photos of her wetting in shorts, gifs of her wetting in panties, gifs of her wetting jeans, just made it gifs, and more panty wetting gifs. There is also evidence that they made and sold videos, however I don't think they're active on tumblr anymore and I don't know how you might go about contacting them/ If you cannot access it, let me know and I can download and upload the content here. Enjoy!

Also, in the process of digging for this content, I came across some photos and gifs from the user Blomsterbarnen which I missed in my last dig some months ago. I will upload those to a previous thread about that user, and that should pop up in the Video links and uploads forum due to there being a new post within it.

12 minutes ago, soakthru said:

Also, something to note is that the original post of the leggings wetting doesn't seem to be there anymore, so the story is no longer there.

Nevermind, it looks like flagged content is not available on the original tumblr blog, but it is retained in one's own reposts. Here's the story that accompanied the legging wetting photos:

[First photo, with dry leggings, appears here]

Jenny’s Forest Games - Story by yesyouneeddiapers and pictures submitted by the fantastic despomo, follow her here: https://despomo12.tumblr.com/ 

Jenny was not in a good situation. She was attending a training camp to be a leader of a summer camp for kids. It was really good money and she loved kids so she thought she’d seize the opportunity. When she got there though she felt so out of place. All of the attendees of the camp were returning camp leaders doing their mandatory recertification of the course for the year, so immediately Jenny was now an outsider. The guys at the camp were nice enough, but the girls were cruel. One minute they’d pretend to be your best friend, then the next betraying your trust in the most humiliating ways. And that’s how she got where she was now, unable to leave, and desperate to pee. Jenny was a sweet girl, but a little gullible at times. When the girls told her to drink a whole liter of water because she was looking dehydrated, she believed them. Not only did she drink the whole thing, but the girls had mixed in a diuretic to make sure she’d be desperate in no time. Then they took her out to the woods to play a game. 

Girl 1: Okay Jenny, now just wait here and we’ll come get you when the game starts. Everyone has to get into positions before we can begin and yours is right by this tree! 

Jenny: Oh okay then, do you think you could take me to the washroom first? I don’t wanna have to stop the game to pee but I don’t know how to get there from here…

Girl 1: Don’t worry, it’s a fast game. You won’t be waiting long, and it’s a camp favorite. So just think of us as doing you a favor by teaching you it!

Jenny: Alright then, I guess I can hold it.

So she thought. The girls walked away in a hurry and Jenny cold here them giggling. A few minutes went by and she still didn’t hear the call to start.

Jenny: Guys!? Hello?? No one answered. She crossed her legs and held the best that she could, but after a few minutes a few spurts escaped her.

[Second photo, with a noticeable damp patch, appears here]

She managed to control herself and looked down at her pants. The spot wasn’t too big, but Jenny knew the girls would notice even on black leggings. Several minutes went by and still no sign of them. Jenny knew she had been tricked, and that they probably weren’t coming back for her any time soon, if at all. She was about to start finding her way back when all of a sudden one of the girls appear from the greenery.

Girl 2: Jenny! Awesome job, you stayed exactly where you needed to.

Jenny: Thanks…is the game starting?

Girl 2: Any minute now. A few more people joined the game so we had to put them in position too. I just came to check on you.

Jenny: Okay then…

The girl had a glance at Jenny’s crotch. She saw the wet patch and smirked, then disappeared again into the woods. Desperation was really taking over Jenny, she was pushing on her crotch and crossing her legs to stop any sort of release she may have. She contemplated lowering her pants and just letting it all go in the bush but the concept of getting caught with her pants down by anyone was horrifying, especially if it was a guy or one of the trainers. Out of nowhere she heard a crack of a branch. Jenny stood up straight and froze, she knew there was some wildlife out here and she did not want to be snuck up on by anything dangerous. After standing still for a minute, she relaxed and brushed it off as a harmless squirrel or something. she didn’t relax for long though, as her brief moment of relief came with a cost, her bladder relaxed. Pee was flooding into her leggings, and she tried her best to stop it.

[Third photo, with damp patch and stream, appears here]

But it was no use, her bladder had given up and everything was pouring out.

[Fourth and fifth photos, with larger patch and stream, from front and behind, appear here]

When everything voided her bladder, she was absolutely soaked. It couldn’t be more obvious she had wet herself. Jenny was just about to cry when out came an even larger group of girls from the bushes. Turns out, they had been watching the whole time. 

Girl 1: Look what happened girls? Poor little Jenny peed herself

Girl 2: Oh poor thing, what’s wrong cant hold it little girl?

Girl 3: Yeah I thought we were supposed to be the ones looking after kids, who let this baby into the camp?

Jenny: Please…stop…it was just an accident I needed to go…

Girl 1: So what? Because I said to play this silly game you couldn’t make up your own mind and find a toilet? You really are a baby!

Girl 2: Hey girls, maybe we should get some diapers from the infirmary, this little girl obviously cant control herself.

Girl 1: Good idea! C’mon little Jenny, lets go get you dry and pampered.

[Final photo, of wet patch, appears here]

Jenny hung her head and paused before following the giggling girls out of the woods. Why couldn’t she just stand up for herself? Maybe this is just what she’s meant to be, nothing more then a wet pants little girl…

3 hours ago, soakthru said:

There's also this one photo from that set that you didn't post above (the third one featured in the story), and these two jeans wetting photos that came from the same user, but were flagged and no longer appear on their page. That's the end of my dig for today. I might go back to it sometime, but I don't know if I will.

tumblr_inline_ow00ux66qN1t94mqq_540.png

tumblr_p1zwx57Cw91ww61h4o1_400.png

tumblr_p1zwx57Cw91ww61h4o2_400.png

These all photos are very sexy! Thanks for your uploaded!

3 hours ago, soakthru said:

Nevermind, it looks like flagged content is not available on the original tumblr blog, but it is retained in one's own reposts. Here's the story that accompanied the legging wetting photos:

[First photo, with dry leggings, appears here]

Jenny’s Forest Games - Story by yesyouneeddiapers and pictures submitted by the fantastic despomo, follow her here: https://despomo12.tumblr.com/ 

Jenny was not in a good situation. She was attending a training camp to be a leader of a summer camp for kids. It was really good money and she loved kids so she thought she’d seize the opportunity. When she got there though she felt so out of place. All of the attendees of the camp were returning camp leaders doing their mandatory recertification of the course for the year, so immediately Jenny was now an outsider. The guys at the camp were nice enough, but the girls were cruel. One minute they’d pretend to be your best friend, then the next betraying your trust in the most humiliating ways. And that’s how she got where she was now, unable to leave, and desperate to pee. Jenny was a sweet girl, but a little gullible at times. When the girls told her to drink a whole liter of water because she was looking dehydrated, she believed them. Not only did she drink the whole thing, but the girls had mixed in a diuretic to make sure she’d be desperate in no time. Then they took her out to the woods to play a game. 

Girl 1: Okay Jenny, now just wait here and we’ll come get you when the game starts. Everyone has to get into positions before we can begin and yours is right by this tree! 

Jenny: Oh okay then, do you think you could take me to the washroom first? I don’t wanna have to stop the game to pee but I don’t know how to get there from here…

Girl 1: Don’t worry, it’s a fast game. You won’t be waiting long, and it’s a camp favorite. So just think of us as doing you a favor by teaching you it!

Jenny: Alright then, I guess I can hold it.

So she thought. The girls walked away in a hurry and Jenny cold here them giggling. A few minutes went by and she still didn’t hear the call to start.

Jenny: Guys!? Hello?? No one answered. She crossed her legs and held the best that she could, but after a few minutes a few spurts escaped her.

[Second photo, with a noticeable damp patch, appears here]

She managed to control herself and looked down at her pants. The spot wasn’t too big, but Jenny knew the girls would notice even on black leggings. Several minutes went by and still no sign of them. Jenny knew she had been tricked, and that they probably weren’t coming back for her any time soon, if at all. She was about to start finding her way back when all of a sudden one of the girls appear from the greenery.

Girl 2: Jenny! Awesome job, you stayed exactly where you needed to.

Jenny: Thanks…is the game starting?

Girl 2: Any minute now. A few more people joined the game so we had to put them in position too. I just came to check on you.

Jenny: Okay then…

The girl had a glance at Jenny’s crotch. She saw the wet patch and smirked, then disappeared again into the woods. Desperation was really taking over Jenny, she was pushing on her crotch and crossing her legs to stop any sort of release she may have. She contemplated lowering her pants and just letting it all go in the bush but the concept of getting caught with her pants down by anyone was horrifying, especially if it was a guy or one of the trainers. Out of nowhere she heard a crack of a branch. Jenny stood up straight and froze, she knew there was some wildlife out here and she did not want to be snuck up on by anything dangerous. After standing still for a minute, she relaxed and brushed it off as a harmless squirrel or something. she didn’t relax for long though, as her brief moment of relief came with a cost, her bladder relaxed. Pee was flooding into her leggings, and she tried her best to stop it.

[Third photo, with damp patch and stream, appears here]

But it was no use, her bladder had given up and everything was pouring out.

[Fourth and fifth photos, with larger patch and stream, from front and behind, appear here]

When everything voided her bladder, she was absolutely soaked. It couldn’t be more obvious she had wet herself. Jenny was just about to cry when out came an even larger group of girls from the bushes. Turns out, they had been watching the whole time. 

Girl 1: Look what happened girls? Poor little Jenny peed herself

Girl 2: Oh poor thing, what’s wrong cant hold it little girl?

Girl 3: Yeah I thought we were supposed to be the ones looking after kids, who let this baby into the camp?

Jenny: Please…stop…it was just an accident I needed to go…

Girl 1: So what? Because I said to play this silly game you couldn’t make up your own mind and find a toilet? You really are a baby!

Girl 2: Hey girls, maybe we should get some diapers from the infirmary, this little girl obviously cant control herself.

Girl 1: Good idea! C’mon little Jenny, lets go get you dry and pampered.

[Final photo, of wet patch, appears here]

Jenny hung her head and paused before following the giggling girls out of the woods. Why couldn’t she just stand up for herself? Maybe this is just what she’s meant to be, nothing more then a wet pants little girl…

What a nice story! Thanks!

1 minute ago, hahaorggs said:

Hello I went to this tumblr blog just now and find two strange posts, can u tell me whether there was two video there?

Screenshot_20190416-163556_Tumblr.jpg

It looks like there might have been in the past, but posts that were flagged when tumblr implemented their new policies on sexual content no longer appear on blog pages. Assuming that those particular posts were flagged, that might explain why they are not popping up there. Some flagged posts, particularly pictures and gifs, are still available in other places (if you have an account and reposted the particular posts in the past, they pop up in your "posts" section of your dashboard, which is how I found the above photos and account), but it appears that once videos are gone, they're gone. I'll keep an eye out if I stumble upon any videos by this user in my reposts.

1 minute ago, soakthru said:

It looks like there might have been in the past, but posts that were flagged when tumblr implemented their new policies on sexual content no longer appear on blog pages. Assuming that those particular posts were flagged, that might explain why they are not popping up there. Some flagged posts, particularly pictures and gifs, are still available in other places (if you have an account and reposted the particular posts in the past, they pop up in your "posts" section of your dashboard, which is how I found the above photos and account), but it appears that once videos are gone, they're gone. I'll keep an eye out if I stumble upon any videos by this user in my reposts.

I am pretty sure that she had some sexy and beautiful videos before b/c I have seen a video in omoorg which the actress wear a rare blue watch as well as the existing gifs and photos in the tumblr blog. Anyway I think the only thing I can do is that wait you search videos somewhere. Thank you for what you did for me!

3 minutes ago, hahaorggs said:

I am pretty sure that she had some sexy and beautiful videos before b/c I have seen a video in omoorg which the actress wear a rare blue watch as well as the existing gifs and photos in the tumblr blog. Anyway I think the only thing I can do is that wait you search videos somewhere. Thank you for what you did for me!

You're welcome!

• 7 months later...