Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your favorite reasons for someone to pee themselves?

I plan to write some fiction, but I'm running out of ideas. I like to stray a bit away from the classic desperation and experiment with other reasons.

I have a few examples, but I want more input on them, and I want to know what ones you like most, or even add one.

Laziness- just didn't feel like getting up

Not having another choice, but still on purpose- Maybe laying next to someone and they can't wake them up? Or maybe there isn't a bathroom?

Being a little brat- Doing it to get what they want, maybe say that they're going to pee themselves unless you get something

Pure exitement- I'm so happy I'm gonna pee

Nervousness- maybe they hear something home alone and pee staying in bed

Being told to- getting told to just pee by a babysitter/older sibling/parent

For attention- peeing themselves to get the attention of someone

I haven't been on here in a while, so tell me if I'm not posting in the right area or something like that.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Although I don't wish anything on someone in real life, since we're talking about fiction/story purposes I kinda like: - Waiting in line and at some point just can't hold it anymore - Nervou

Traffic jams. For some reason, this situation is a notch above all others for me these days. Cars are nice, prized possessions, so most people really don't want to have an accident in one. Traffic jam

Being denied or unable to reach a bathroom before the inevitable.

1 hour ago, Lydia0 said:

YES! You don't have to fear consequences and just want to be naughty!

59 minutes ago, Lydia0 said:

Not having another choice, but still on purpose- Maybe laying next to someone and they can't wake them up? Or maybe there isn't a bathroom

I also like the idea that they want to have fun while doing this and do the best out of this situation.

1 hour ago, Lydia0 said:

Or two friends are in bathing suit, and one of them tell the other to pee her swimming suit just for fun. (What a weird friend...I would love such friends.)

I would also like, if the person will do it in rather risky situations. Like peeing at places, where the person shouldn't. Maybe doing some peeing stuff, while together with friends. (But they are not allowed to know it....But maybe one of them had a clue)

3 hours ago, Lydia0 said:

Of the ones you suggested, these are by personally my favorites. Especially the laziness one, there seriously needs to be more stories on this kind of thing.

Another one I think would be intresting is Distracted Wetting where the person is so caught up in something (Video games, work, browsing the internet, etc.) that they don't even realize just how badly they have to go until they're in the middle of or just about to wet themself.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)
On 4/15/2019 at 5:06 PM, Lydia0 said:

I plan to write some fiction, but I'm running out of ideas. I like to stray a bit away from the classic desperation and experiment with other reasons.

I have a few examples, but I want more input on them, and I want to know what ones you like most, or even add one.

Not having another choice, but still on purpose- Maybe laying next to someone and they can't wake them up? Or maybe there isn't a bathroom?

Being a little brat- Doing it to get what they want, maybe say that they're going to pee themselves unless you get something

For attention- peeing themselves to get the attention of someone

I haven't been on here in a while, so tell me if I'm not posting in the right area or something like that.

How about peeing yourself so as to be sent to military academy/away from parents? that's always a good one for a haircut fetishist as well AHEM i mean

I'd really like to say that my favourite wetting situation is 'somebody voluntarily having a bit of naughty fun' or some other such lighthearted silliness, but that'd make me a liar.

My actual preferences for wettings:

1) Fear

2) Being denied permission to go to the bathroom by some authority figure (i.e. teacher, invigilator, boss etc.)

3) Being physically prevented from leaving to go to the bathroom (i.e. bondage, stuck in traffic etc.)

Would never wish any of those on a real person, but can't help but be turned on by the idea.

Although I don't wish anything on someone in real life, since we're talking about fiction/story purposes I kinda like:

- Waiting in line and at some point just can't hold it anymore

- Nervousness/fear, like peer-pressured to ride a scary roller coaster or something - when the person says they're gonna pee, the friend could be supportive, like if you wet yourself, it happens, no worries

- The only bathroom is locked/closed - "Where else can I pee?!....."

- Outdoor / no bathroom for miles - have to either find cover to go (for decency), or just so happen to be diapered.

- "It's not time to pee right now, you should have thought about it earlier"

- Wetting from being ticklish because, yeah I don't know, it's awesome 😂

-Deliberate wettings, touching and playing with the pee. Enjoying it. Peeing orgasms are fun too.

-When it's time to get rid of old pants and underwear... lemme see how many times I can rewet them until they are too stinky, and ready to go.

-Going to a thrift shop and finding the perfect pants to pee in. You buy them knowing you'll never wear them out, but you absolutely cannot wait to get home to soak them. One step further: knowing you're going to buy them, you may even let a half dollar sized spurt in to them while in the fitting room.

making the (omorashi-loving) partner happy by keep holding it until having an accident

a test of courage - who really dares to wet oneself?

curiosity or kind of "experiment": - wanting to know where ones limit of holding is,
to know how it feels when reaching it and how it feels when the mishap finally occurs

forfeit for losing a bet or a game ("if this or that really happens I'll piss my pants")
Wetting as an act of self-punishment ("I made someone pee oneself - now it's my turn")

holding-contest
maybe also kind of a drinking-game where the loser of each round has to drink until
someone loses control
or a challenge like toilet is denied until a certain task is done

trying to train ones bladder-muscle

putting it of beacause of being busy or don't want to miss something and then suddenly
a) hearing the sound of rushing or splashing water
b) putting ones hand in warm water
c) having to laugh or sneeze

Out of fear/nervousness (scary noises, scary situation, scary thrill ride, etc are all good. I also enjoy some bullying scenarios too), from laughter (finding something hilarious, being tickled, etc), not being able to use the toilet (too far away, riding a bus, stuck in traffic, in a hurry to get somewhere and is unable to use one, multiple things going wrong so that a toilet cannot be reached) are all some of my favorite scenarios. And tbh, I enjoy it with guys more than girls since there is less of that around.

A woman who gets turned on by her growing need to pee and holds it in to reach the point where she can't help leaking.

A woman who is aroused by being desperate in public and hiding it, in the end slowly peeing herself when holding it in would require overobvious techniques.

A woman who is dying for a pee and deliberately puts herself in a situation where she knows she will have to pee herself.

15 hours ago, farseladosso said:

A woman who gets turned on by her growing need to pee and holds it in to reach the point where she can't help leaking.

A woman who is aroused by being desperate in public and hiding it, in the end slowly peeing herself when holding it in would require overobvious techniques.

A woman who is dying for a pee and deliberately puts herself in a situation where she knows she will have to pee herself.

The last one is the best!

Need of humiliation in public and/or a bit of exhibitionism.