Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

new chaturbate girl

41 minutes ago, Lovetoholdin said:

What does being good at English have anything to do with a holding and wetting show? And at first kayra's English wasn't too good but she got a lot better as she got use to us so maybe the same will happen with this woman.

Only that I found it difficult to work out exactly what she was saying.  It was clear enough what she was talking about but I wasn't always sure what she was saying about it.  Details about if she enjoyed pee holding for example. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2019 at 1:58 PM, ArnoldKegel said:

Actually, I don't know how to challenge them and what hashtags are important. taylor_ashley is drinking too.

Hey amigo quick question: how do you know if they’re trying to do a pee show just because they’re drinking? Do you say they’re doing a show, or do you have to ask them if they’d be interested? 

Personally, I always look under the hashtag #nolimits. All you have to do is ask and see if they’re okay with it, which they usually are (for a fee).

On 5/26/2019 at 1:58 PM, ArnoldKegel said:

Actually, I don't know how to challenge them and what hashtags are important. taylor_ashley is drinking too.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, ArnoldKegel said:

Canellha is online and drinking. Capacity yet unknown.

Hey man so I gotta ask again: did you talk to these ladies at all about pee content or anything? I just spoke with taylor_Ashley, and she said she has no interest in pee holding or desperation. Was it just based on the fact that they were drinking? Because I think, maybe, she was just drinking.... idk 😐 

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

Hey man so I gotta ask again: did you talk to these ladies at all about pee content or anything? I just spoke with taylor_Ashley, and she said she has no interest in pee holding or desperation. Was it just based on the fact that they were drinking? Because I think, maybe, she was just drinking.... idk 😐 

I never registered there. My suggestions were wishful thinking.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:42 AM, TonyLuigiC said:

Keep in mind the Chaturbate Hypocrisy: Squirting is allowed (even when it's painfully obvious that it's pee), but peeing is not allowed.  So if they pee, they'll have to be secretive about it. 

Thanks for the info.

26 minutes ago, TFBphenomenon said:

Honestly I've had the best luck messaging women using the "daddy" and "submissive" and "sub" and "nolimits" tags. That's how I've found more than a few who've been willing to drink, hold, and be denied bathroom breaks for tokens ✌️

My dude [or dude-ette], tell me you have a name or two from some of the ladies you’ve worked with 👏🏽 🔥 

On 5/28/2019 at 2:42 AM, TonyLuigiC said:

Keep in mind the Chaturbate Hypocrisy: Squirting is allowed (even when it's painfully obvious that it's pee), but peeing is not allowed.  So if they pee, they'll have to be secretive about it. 

Just change to a less restrictive site. CAM4 has already been mentioned, xhamsterlive does also have a lot of pee girls. On CAM4 you can also find quite a lot of girls who pee, but do not have the pee tag, basically anyone from Columbia, Madagascar or the Philippines will; they usually don't speak English well, though.