Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your mother tongue?

Hello guys I am curious about your mother tongue b/c English is not my mother tongue. Are you almost English native speakers? Or there are many people who's mother tongue is not English. I remember that I saw a Finnish in a topic but I don't know much about the people here b/c I came here only for a short period. 

You have to comment below if you want to tell me your answer sincee I don't know how to make a vote here, thanks for your typing!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dutch (Flemish accent), but I also speak English, French and bad German. So you're completely incomprehensible? 😉  

Native English speaker. Spoke Japanese with my mother as a child, and am reasonably competent in Mandarin. I can read Hebrew, too, but can’t speak a word! 

10 hours ago, Imouto Kitten said:

I know some fragments of Japanese(from taking it in highschool), Greek(because of how much math and science terminology is derived from Greek), Latin(see Greek), German(From a semester of it in Uni plus its occasional use in math), Spanish(because its the second most widely used Language in the US and the most common choice for foreign language among English-speaking Americans), Italian(because of an Italianophile I was friends with in Highschool) and a few others

Wow I am surprised you know lots of language.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...