Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

Have zero control over your own bladder.

1 - Mind-induce any person to instantaneously pee at any place.

2 - Allow any person to mind-induce you to instantaneously pee at any place.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

Guest Masyanyalover
On 9/2/2019 at 5:08 PM, NaughtyNoid said:

1. Be desperate to pee in public

2. Pee yourself in public

Deeeeelicious~! 

1: Have a small diaper that can carry large amounts of pee

2: Have a big diaper that can’t hold any pee

18 hours ago, Evab100 said:

Deeeeelicious~! 

1: Have a small diaper that can carry large amounts of pee

2: Have a big diaper that can’t hold any pee

Let me have a further go - and go for the diapers carrying a large amount of water.

1: Love to pee into your clothes, while other people watch you.

2: Love to somebody else peeing into her or his clothes, while you watch him or her.

On 9/3/2019 at 5:01 PM, Lestat said:

Have zero control over your own bladder.

1 - Mind-induce any person to instantaneously pee at any place.

2 - Allow any person to mind-induce you to instantaneously pee at any place.

2 PLEASE!

On 7/26/2019 at 5:14 AM, Red Simpson said:

Would you rather......

A. Have to wet the bed at least once then not change the sheets.

B. Have to pee in your pants then not change them.

B.

On 8/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, Keita123 said:

If you had to choose:

1. You get a major urge to pee whenever you see or walk near a toilet. You're guaranteed to wet in one minute and leakage and spurts beforehand is possible. The effect vanishes if you can get away far enough from said toilet.

2. You're guaranteed to leak to leave a noticeable wet patch on your skirt/pants whenever you see/walk near a toilet. The patch disappears after 15 minutes.

I like 2 better.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, Evab100 said:

1:  Wet the bed every night

2: Wet your pants every week

I choose #2

On 4/30/2019 at 11:55 AM, HarryC said:

For 48 hours I'd rather be locked out. I'd get bored in the bathroom and if they're going to watch me pee anyway I might as well find somewhere interesting to do it.

A magic one. Would you rather have the power to:

1) Fill up a person's bladder to 8/9 at will.

2) Make someone unable to remove their clothes until they have emptied their bladder.

honestly? Id rather have someone/s.o/BFF be able to fill ME up to 8.9 and higher at will!

On 9/4/2019 at 5:51 PM, Lestat said:

1: Love to pee into your clothes, while other people watch you.

2: Love to somebody else peeing into her or his clothes, while you watch him or her.

I'd do 1. I must admit, It's definitely a fantasy of mine, especially if whoever's watching is also into omorashi.

Now, if you had to choose...

1. You start leaking/peeing yourself whenever anyone nearby says any words that are related to water, like "wet", "damp", "dripping", "flowing", or "moist" in any situation. 

2. Your bladder reaches the bursting point whenever you see flowing water, and you begin leaking large spurts immediately.

7 hours ago, Omofan556 said:

I'd do 1. I must admit, It's definitely a fantasy of mine, especially if whoever's watching is also into omorashi.

Now, if you had to choose...

1. You start leaking/peeing yourself whenever anyone nearby says any words that are related to water, like "wet", "damp", "dripping", "flowing", or "moist" in any situation. 

2. Your bladder reaches the bursting point whenever you see flowing water, and you begin leaking large spurts immediately.

I guess 2, at least I can try to avoid flowing water if I'm not in the mood.

So...

1) Every time you're desperate in public, you have to wait in line of 10 people, and each of them is really taking their time.
2) Every time you're desperate at home, you find out that the person you live with has just started taking a bath which will last no less than 3 hours.

I think one would be exciting and 2 would be more tedious. (Also I have multiple bathrooms in my house - I assume you mean all of them would be full)

I’ll go with one. 

1- you live in an alternate universe where wetting is totally normal and no one uses the bathroom and toilets don’t even exist 

2- you live in an alternate universe where you’re the only person into omo. 

1 hour ago, BENAir01 said:

I think one would be exciting and 2 would be more tedious. (Also I have multiple bathrooms in my house - I assume you mean all of them would be full)

I’ll go with one. 

1- you live in an alternate universe where wetting is totally normal and no one uses the bathroom and toilets don’t even exist 

Obviously 1! I couldn't stand not having a community to share with and ask questions to! That just wouldn't be fun.

Okay..

1: you will forever be forced to pee on all fours, like a dog squatting.

Or 

2: you are forced to have a holding session that pushes your limits and ensures you'll wet yourself at least once a day, every day for the foreseeable future.

On 9/6/2019 at 2:15 PM, BENAir01 said:

I’ll go with one. 

For definite, I'd prefer the universe, where this is all as normal - while there can be bathrooms and toilets; however, this infrastructure may look quite different.

You are at the swimming pool, and water asks to come to water:

1. You let the water flow in the water.

2. You get out from the water and walk to the toilet.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:59 AM, Lestat said:

You are at the swimming pool, and water asks to come to water:

1. You let the water flow in the water.

2. You get out from the water and walk to the toilet.

2, I get out from the water and walk to the toilet, though I'm assuming it's a public pool.

On a similar note to the last one: You're at a moderately crowded public beach hanging out with friends, and you get the urge to let your tinkle trickle:

1. You get up, wade out into deep enough water, and stop in your tracks to let it flow- even though what you're doing is somewhat obvious to everyone around you.

2. You're already slightly wet from being in the ocean earlier, and you decide to wet yourself from where you're sitting- with your friends around you.

40 minutes ago, Omofan556 said:

2, I get out from the water and walk to the toilet, though I'm assuming it's a public pool.

On a similar note to the last one: You're at a moderately crowded public beach hanging out with friends, and you get the urge to let your tinkle trickle:

1. You get up, wade out into deep enough water, and stop in your tracks to let it flow- even though what you're doing is somewhat obvious to everyone around you.

2. You're already slightly wet from being in the ocean earlier, and you decide to wet yourself from where you're sitting- with your friends around you.

2, I'm already very open with my friends

Until you meet the conditions, you must

1. Only pee into a large weather balloon, the condition you need to reach being that it pops

2. Only pee into diapers without pants on, the condition is you have successfully made 15 of them leak

4 hours ago, Wide said:

2, I'm already very open with my friends

Until you meet the conditions, you must

1. Only pee into a large weather balloon, the condition you need to reach being that it pops

2. Only pee into diapers without pants on, the condition is you have successfully made 15 of them leak

If option one is humanly possible, I'd love to try it.

1. You can never reach more than 5/10 desperation, no matter how much you drink or how long you hold. 

2. If you're above 5/10, you can only pee on the most valuable (for you) object around there. Like your phone, favorite scarf, expensive book, pet guinea pig, etc.

3 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

1. You can never reach more than 5/10 desperation, no matter how much you drink or how long you hold. 

2. If you're above 5/10, you can only pee on the most valuable (for you) object around there. Like your phone, favorite scarf, expensive book, pet guinea pig, etc.

I'd go for option 1. I've only ever won one per holding competition, bit if I never got over 5 I'd easily be able to win!

1. Your bladder capacity is halved when you're in direct sunlight.

2. Your bladder capacity is halver whenever someone talks directly to you.

1 minute ago, largebio said:

1 sounds like fun.

1) you can only use a toilet once a day

2) you can use a toilet as much as you like, but it will have to be through your underwear

I'd have to pick 2 and then find some underwear that doesn't absorb much and dries very quickly!

1 - You can only pee on the hour exactly (such as 6pm). If anything stops you from being able to go at that point you have to wait until the next hour.

2 - You can pee only once every 5 hours. No matter how much you have drank.

5 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I didn't mean all at once lol. Every time you need to go it has to be in the balloon, until it pops

52 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I'd have to pick 2 and then find some underwear that doesn't absorb much and dries very quickly!

1 - You can only pee on the hour exactly (such as 6pm). If anything stops you from being able to go at that point you have to wait until the next hour.

2 - You can pee only once every 5 hours. No matter how much you have drank.

1, I'd just have alarms on my phone and pee on the spot if I need too.

You need to pee and your neighbor isn't home, would you rather:

1. Pee from your window onto his lawn, but it goes longer than you expect and the neighbor sees you right as you finish

2. Pee from your lawn into his window, and you aren't caught in the act

On 9/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, Wide said:

You need to pee and your neighbor isn't home, would you rather:

1. Pee from your window onto his lawn, but it goes longer than you expect and the neighbor sees you right as you finish

2. Pee from your lawn into his window, and you aren't caught in the act

Hmm... only under the condition of being bursting on the spot, I would rather do 2. But I'd go back inside and grab some cleaning product and paper towels to clean up afterwards.

Now, If you were bursting to the point of leaking (a 9/10) in a public place, say a decently crowded outdoor mall with no bathroom close enough for you to make it, and had to choose either...

1. To shuffle off to the side and discreetly pee into either a trashcan, a small garden, or to pee while sitting on a nearby bench. Or,

2. To try your best to hold it until you reach a bathroom, knowing that you only have less than a minute before you pee yourself.

Edited by OmoRaven556 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Evab100 said:

1: Orgasm while you pee

2: Pee while you orgasm

Are you kidding? 😆 I'd be surprised if anyone would want to pee themselves, even involuntarily, every time they cum. Of course it's 1.

Choose between two superpowers:

1. Bladder vision. You can see exactly how full any person's bladder is. Works any moment, within your regular vision range.

2. Bladder reflection. You can make your bladder feel exactly as any specific person's. Works throughout the world. Ends when they pee (you can't go first or change anything after initiating).

Guest Masyanyalover
43 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Are you kidding? 😆 I'd be surprised if anyone would want to pee themselves, even involuntarily, every time they cum. Of course it's 1.

1. Bladder vision. You can see exactly how full any person's bladder is. Works any moment, within your regular vision range.

2. Bladder reflection. You can make your bladder feel exactly as any specific person's. Works throughout the world. Ends when they pee (you can't go first or change anything after initiating).

1!

7 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I would pick the first power and then find the most desperate people. Then I would find excuses are reasons to prevent them from going to the restroom to see how desperate they get before excusing themself. 

1.  You can pee any color you want

Or

2.  Your pee stays warm as long as you want