Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

On 7/27/2019 at 1:02 AM, FilthyPhoenix said:

Option B

For a full week, you and your Best Friend/SO will be a long distance away from each other. (If you're not already.)

Also for this full week, both of your bladders are linked so they fill if either of you drinks something at the same rate and can hold the same amount with the same degree of strength. This also entitles...

1. Your bladders are perfectly synced. Attempting to hold has to be done at the same time to be successful, but if one of you tries to pee, the other also starts peeing.

2. Each day, one of you has almost total control over both of your bladders. If that person loses control or releases, so does the other. Any attempts from whoever's not in control to hold or release are pointless, but they can still drink and add more to both of your bladders.

2 seems easier 🙂

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

• 2 weeks later...

No. 2 definitely.

If you had to choose:

1. You get a major urge to pee whenever you see or walk near a toilet. You're guaranteed to wet in one minute and leakage and spurts beforehand is possible. The effect vanishes if you can get away far enough from said toilet.

2. You're guaranteed to leak to leave a noticeable wet patch on your skirt/pants whenever you see/walk near a toilet. The patch disappears after 15 minutes.

It depends on how far far enough is. It seems enticing because that would give the opportunity to have a real full on accident, but peeing at all would be possible to avoid if I get far enough away in time. However, 2 seems a little more manageable for daily life. 

I’ll pick 1 because it’s more risky and interesting. 

On 7/30/2019 at 12:18 PM, soo-pis-sed said:

Oh my oh my! These game is so much fun, I even created an account although I wasn't planning to. I can't hold my ideas...

1) If there's a bathroom in 10 meters (33 ft) or less from you, you feel really really really desperate, but can't pee unless your bladder is actually 99% full

or

2) If there's no bathroom around, your bladder capacity halves?

Gonna answer this one because no one did. 

1 means that you could never use a bathroom to relieve yourself without having to wait to 99% capacity because even if you plan to go pee but are more than 10m away, moving towards the bathroom to go would give you that restriction. So that would mean there would be good reason to use your pants often...

However I would have to go with 2 because in my house, it’s difficult for me to be more than 10 meters from a bathroom when in my kitchen or bedroom or in fact much if my house, and I wouldn’t want to always feel super desperate. Plus, 2 sounds really exciting and fun. 

Okay, choice 1: It is impossible for you to pee in a toilet or urinal in public - you are too pee shy and your body will not release if your pants are pulled down even the slightest or your fly is open or anything. But you have no issue in private (private would mean basically your own home and if only family is around. If it’s not your own home, or there is non family under the same roof, that makes it public.)

2: same situation, but with public and private switched. You can pee in normal places in public, but when you are in your own home, you cannot pee. Or at least, only in your pants. 

26 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

It depends on how far far enough is. It seems enticing because that would give the opportunity to have a real full on accident, but peeing at all would be possible to avoid if I get far enough away in time. However, 2 seems a little more manageable for daily life. 

I’ll pick 1 because it’s more risky and interesting. 

Gonna answer this one because no one did. 

1 means that you could never use a bathroom to relieve yourself without having to wait to 99% capacity because even if you plan to go pee but are more than 10m away, moving towards the bathroom to go would give you that restriction. So that would mean there would be good reason to use your pants often...

However I would have to go with 2 because in my house, it’s difficult for me to be more than 10 meters from a bathroom when in my kitchen or bedroom or in fact much if my house, and I wouldn’t want to always feel super desperate. Plus, 2 sounds really exciting and fun. 

Okay, choice 1: It is impossible for you to pee in a toilet or urinal in public - you are too pee shy and your body will not release if your pants are pulled down even the slightest or your fly is open or anything. But you have no issue in private (private would mean basically your own home and if only family is around. If it’s not your own home, or there is non family under the same roof, that makes it public.)

2: same situation, but with public and private switched. You can pee in normal places in public, but when you are in your own home, you cannot pee. Or at least, only in your pants. 

2nd one definitely. Pee like normal whenever I'm out and wet my self repeatedly when I'm home. Much less embarassing and quite enjoyable giving myself a good soaking every time I have to pee.

Option 1 - You can only ever pee through your underwear no matter where you are or who you're with.

Option 2 - You can only ever pee but it has to be into your shoes and you have to wear them for at least an hour after each pee. 

13 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

2nd one definitely. Pee like normal whenever I'm out and wet my self repeatedly when I'm home. Much less embarassing and quite enjoyable giving myself a good soaking every time I have to pee.

Option 1 - You can only ever pee through your underwear no matter where you are or who you're with.

Option 2 - You can only ever pee but it has to be into your shoes and you have to wear them for at least an hour after each pee. 

I'd go with the first option. It's possible to adjust to it just by making sure to bring extra pairs of underwear, and I can always choose to pee in someplace private. That being said, I would always need to dispose of/carry/clean the underwear that I just peed through. Getting to experience the feeling of peeing through underwear whenever I pee is a bonus, though.

Option 1 - You can't pull aside, slide down, or remove your underwear or clothes to pee unless you're already leaking in them involuntarily, and have to deal with your growing desperation until you relieve yourself.

Option 2 - You only ever realize that you have to pee when there's exactly 30 seconds before it all comes out, no matter where you are or who you're with.

5 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Option 1 obviously. Still far safer than option 2 though it would be a close call for sure.

1. You have to pee on the opposite gender's bathroom in public.

2. You can only pee when there's someone near you who's peeing as well.

Definitely option 2 as long as I also gained the ability to be able to pee with somebody standing next to me in the first place instead of being too shy. XD  Otherwise I'd have to go with option 1, even though it wouldn't really make much difference (since I can't use public toilets a lot of the time as it is).

1. You can pee right in front of people and/or wet yourself in public and nobody will notice or even suspect anything, no matter how obvious you are about it, as if you're selectively invisible.  Even if you moan lewdly whilst peeing, whip it out or squat right in front of them, etc., nobody will have a clue.

2. If you need to pee whilst in public, everybody's attention will be automatically drawn towards you and they'll know exactly what's going on, so it's like people can read your mind and you can't possibly hide it from anybody, even if you aren't desperate.

4 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Definitely option 2 as long as I also gained the ability to be able to pee with somebody standing next to me in the first place instead of being too shy. XD  Otherwise I'd have to go with option 1, even though it wouldn't really make much difference (since I can't use public toilets a lot of the time as it is).

1. You can pee right in front of people and/or wet yourself in public and nobody will notice or even suspect anything, no matter how obvious you are about it, as if you're selectively invisible.  Even if you moan lewdly whilst peeing, whip it out or squat right in front of them, etc., nobody will have a clue.

2. If you need to pee whilst in public, everybody's attention will be automatically drawn towards you and they'll know exactly what's going on, so it's like people can read your mind and you can't possibly hide it from anybody, even if you aren't desperate.

1, also I'm assuming I can choose if people will be able to notice, because I'd be pretty upset if my boyfriend never noticed me pee again.

Choices:

1. You must wear stretchy underwear until it breaks, and you aren't allowed to take them off until then. (Stretchy underwear is usually made from latex or similar and doesn't leak, and it normally can get pretty huge)

2. If you need to pee, you must immediately drop your pants and underwear and pee right where you are, no matter what (and then clean it up, hopefully)

11 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

No.1 for sure. Naughty wettings without anyone noticing in public? Delicious.

1. Any spurts, leaks, or outright wettings you make will be transferred to the person nearest to you, so they would look like the one having an accident.

2. Any spurts, leaks, or outright wettings others make will be transferred to your own pants/skirts.

6 minutes ago, Wide said:

1, also I'm assuming I can choose if people will be able to notice, because I'd be pretty upset if my boyfriend never noticed me pee again.

Choices:

1. You must wear stretchy underwear until it breaks, and you aren't allowed to take them off until then. (Stretchy underwear is usually made from latex or similar and doesn't leak, and it normally can get pretty huge)

2. If you need to pee, you must immediately drop your pants and underwear and pee right where you are, no matter what (and then clean it up, hopefully)

No 1 is far less humiliating for sure.

12 hours ago, Keita123 said:

1. Any spurts, leaks, or outright wettings you make will be transferred to the person nearest to you, so they would look like the one having an accident.

2. Any spurts, leaks, or outright wettings others make will be transferred to your own pants/skirts.

No.1 definitely. I'm assuming that if I don't leak accidentally or deliberately, I can just empty my bladder normally with no consequence. If not, well... it means that I can get away with wetting myself and doing holds without the cleanup and with complete secrecy.

1. You can transfer the contents of your bladder (Up to 50%) to other people a limited amount of times (2-3) per day, but you sometimes wet yourself unexpectedly.

2. Other people near to you can transfer the contents of their bladders to you, but only if they know you have this ability.

10 hours ago, largebio said:

2 sounds a bit safer, so I’ll pick that one. 

1. You can only pee with other people around. Close enough so they can see you

2. You always have full privacy. But half will go in your pants, so you’ll have to walk around with quite the wet spot

1, I wet near my boyfriend all the time, I can just be near him.

You have an extremely large bladder (at least a few gallons), but...

1.  ...the moment you become desperate the whole thing releases

2. ...it fills completely every time someone pees under same roof as you

9 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Option nr.2, easily..Peeing outdoors is too much fun and never being able to pee outside..well, I think that'd be very inconvenient as well..It's so very practical to be able to just g o if you have to being outdoors !! 

Would you rather :

1.see a close friend wet her-/himself

or

2. A complete stranger do the same ??

Definetely prefer to see a stranger! Feel uncomfortable if it was somebody I cared about

1) you can only pee at an open urinal (male and female!) in a public place

2) you can only pee at home before or after work, however you would have to drink a minimum of 4 litres of water during the working day 

11 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

Definetely prefer to see a stranger! Feel uncomfortable if it was somebody I cared about

1) you can only pee at an open urinal (male and female!) in a public place

2) you can only pee at home before or after work, however you would have to drink a minimum of 4 litres of water during the working day 

If 1 is saying I can only ever pee at open urinals, number 2. But if I can choose 1 and still be allowed to pee elsewhere, then number 1.

1. You wet yourself at your job every day at least once, while working

2. You wet yourself every time you visit another person's house, while in the room with them

5 hours ago, Keita123 said:

2 is hotter. I'm never into the smell part of omo.

I want to posit that most people are doing this thread wrong. The point is not to try to imagine which of these you would want in real life ("option 2 is safer, option 1 would be too obvious" etc), it's to imagine which one turns you on more, as @Keita123 has done here. These are fantasies, people!

*caveat: obviously you all can do what you want to do, I'm just saying "hotter" is a more fun criterion than "what could I more easily manage in daily life." ymmv.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:36 AM, Nick_Donovan said:

Option one. With two, you're ALWAYS wetting yourself in front of somebody. But with one, that's not necessarily the case, depending on the kind of working environment you're in.

1. Your wettings are virtually silent, but your urine reeks.

2. Your wettings are practically deafening, but your pants will not have any lingering scent.

I think 2 sounds more fun, and it would be easer to wet in private and then go out in public and try to not be noticed. That would be especially possible with black pants. 

1) You are forced to wear diapers for the rest of your life, and you can take them off to change or use the bathroom, but only once a day. 

2) You are forced to wear diapers for the rest of your life. You can take them off to change or use the bathroom any time you want, but only if it is someone else doing it. 

• 2 weeks later...