Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

5 hours ago, Fan_Nilicker said:

Probably option 2. Messing yourself might be less obvious for others, and it's also less frequent.

You're doing a pee hold and are gravely desperate (9.5/10). Your family member is going to occupy the bathroom which you are sure will take no less than twenty minutes. Would you:

1. Insist on going to the bathroom first

2. Wait instead

Option 2. I’d like to schallenge myself even further. Plus, if I run to the toilet at 9.5 chances are that I lose control the second I see the toilet. Resulting in having to walk out of the bathroom, with a family member waiting just outside, with a wet spot on my pants. Whereas having an accident while waiting is easier to cover up. 

1. You can only use a toilet twice a day, any extra pees have to be in your pants. 

2. You can use the toilet as often as you want, but you will also wet your bed at night - no matter what. 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

14 minutes ago, largebio said:

Option 2. I’d like to schallenge myself even further. Plus, if I run to the toilet at 9.5 chances are that I lose control the second I see the toilet. Resulting in having to walk out of the bathroom, with a family member waiting just outside, with a wet spot on my pants. Whereas having an accident while waiting is easier to cover up. 

1. You can only use a toilet twice a day, any extra pees have to be in your pants. 

2. You can use the toilet as often as you want, but you will also wet your bed at night - no matter what. 

Option 1. Occasionally I have days where my kidneys work on overdrive and I have to pee four or five times a day, but usually I'm fine.

1. You can never pee (without your pants/skirt/etc on) in the same place twice. You can pee your pants anywhere. (and if you're wearing a skirt you have to pee through the fabric... i think... that's kind of a grey area actually please just dont ask it's like 1 AM for me)

2. You can only ever pee in one spot, and you have to be able to carry it with you. (So something like a lucky bottle you can take with you)

I'd definitely choose option 2 ! It would be a bit of a hassle to carry an emty 'Sisi softrink-bottle' with me at all times during the day, but I'd manage that.Even without to much questions raised I think: it is offcourse 'just softdrink', right ?? 😄

If you had to choose between:

1) relieving your achingly full bladder..at night , on an old abandoned graveyard  (would you dare or would that be too spooky ?)

or 

2) relieving that same bladder in daylight , on a crowded marketsquare (some kind of festival would be going on, plenty places to not being caught and nobody would care..)

Guest Fan_Nilicker
4 hours ago, wannawatch said:

If you had to choose between:

1) relieving your achingly full bladder..at night , on an old abandoned graveyard  (would you dare or would that be too spooky ?)

or 

2) relieving that same bladder in daylight , on a crowded marketsquare (some kind of festival would be going on, plenty places to not being caught and nobody would care..)

Option 1. Graveyards are usually quite abandoned anyway. Plus, nothing is too spooky when you're in desperation.

You're under a house arrest for 48 hours. Full house surveillance is enabled. Would you rather stay:

1. Locked in the bathroom

2. Locked out of the bathroom

For 48 hours I'd rather be locked out. I'd get bored in the bathroom and if they're going to watch me pee anyway I might as well find somewhere interesting to do it.

A magic one. Would you rather have the power to:

1) Fill up a person's bladder to 8/9 at will.

2) Make someone unable to remove their clothes until they have emptied their bladder.

1 hour ago, HarryC said:

For 48 hours I'd rather be locked out. I'd get bored in the bathroom and if they're going to watch me pee anyway I might as well find somewhere interesting to do it.

A magic one. Would you rather have the power to:

1) Fill up a person's bladder to 8/9 at will.

2) Make someone unable to remove their clothes until they have emptied their bladder.

I would definitely choose the latter since I already have the power to fill up a person's bladder to 8/9... It's called inviting them over for a beer 😂. I would love to invite over a friend for some drinks and have the power to make them unable to remove their clothes. What a sight that would be...

My question - Would you rather: 

1) Witness a friend peeing him/herself
2) Have a friend witnessing you peeing yourself

3 hours ago, RandomWetName said:

I would definitely choose the latter since I already have the power to fill up a person's bladder to 8/9... It's called inviting them over for a beer 😂. I would love to invite over a friend for some drinks and have the power to make them unable to remove their clothes. What a sight that would be...

My question - Would you rather: 

1) Witness a friend peeing him/herself
2) Have a friend witnessing you peeing yourself

No.1. It's more unique. I peed myself in front of my friends many times in my life.

Would you rather:
1. wet your pants in a grocery store full of people.
2. At the dentist when you're in the chair and she is working on your teeth.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

No.1. It's more unique. I peed myself in front of my friends many times in my life.

Would you rather:
1. wet your pants in a grocery store full of people.
2. At the dentist when you're in the chair and she is working on your teeth.

The dentist. Hopefully, less people would see me. 

While riding your bike, going home at night - would you rather

1. Pee your pants

2. Stop to pee somewhere where other people might spot you

6 hours ago, largebio said:

The dentist. Hopefully, less people would see me. 

While riding your bike, going home at night - would you rather

1. Pee your pants

2. Stop to pee somewhere where other people might spot you

I'd just pee my pants! I've been told it's kind of fun to do so (though actually. i my muscles are weird so i need to be like. completely still or i just end up holding it? idk really)

I have to be honest, I was tempted to do a silly one and make a choice based off of the "eggman pisses on the moon" meme, but I decided against it besides something really boring. So instead, would you rather:

1: Only be able to pee when your crush is actively watching

2: Only be able to pee with no cover. No bushes or walls around, it can only be in open fields.

3 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

I'd just pee my pants! I've been told it's kind of fun to do so (though actually. i my muscles are weird so i need to be like. completely still or i just end up holding it? idk really)

I have to be honest, I was tempted to do a silly one and make a choice based off of the "eggman pisses on the moon" meme, but I decided against it besides something really boring. So instead, would you rather:

1: Only be able to pee when your crush is actively watching

2: Only be able to pee with no cover. No bushes or walls around, it can only be in open fields.

No.2. No.1 is just not possible.

1. Pee sitting down while wearing light blue skinny jeans pants and than go out in them and walk around until they dry up.

2. Pee standing up while wearing black skinny jeans pants and than go out in them and walk around until they dry up.

4 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

1. Pee sitting down while wearing light blue skinny jeans pants and than go out in them and walk around until they dry up.

2. Pee standing up while wearing black skinny jeans pants and than go out in them and walk around until they dry up.

Sitting up for sure!

1. Peeing in public place in a skirt

2. Peeing home in pyjamas

Guest Fan_Nilicker
10 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Number 1. That way, the pee stain would be located, so I can just put my coat on.

Where would you rather pee yourself:

1. In an elevator full of people

2. In an empty elevator, but it's stuck for at least two hours

10 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Ok, so I typed this up early, so I guess i ended up breaking form >u< If you're just gonna ask us to be bold, might as well go all the way and pee standing up in light blue skinny jeans 😛 that said, i think the look of peeing sitting down through jeans is really cute, so I think I'll go with #1. (also is it possible to turn off auto emotes?)

Gonna respond to the next one and then post the choice i'm desperately trying to think of.

3 minutes ago, Fan_Nilicker said:

Number 1. That way, the pee stain would be located, so I can just put my coat on.

Where would you rather pee yourself:

1. In an elevator full of people

2. In an empty elevator, but it's stuck for at least two hours

Honestly? I would rather pick 1. I'm kind of scared of elavators, so if I just pee my pants in an elevator full of people, that still assumes it'll safely reach the floor in question and I'll be able to get out and not be trapped in a tiny space.

For the next choice, let's set something up. Say you have to sit somewhere for a while, say in a train seat. Would you rather:

1: Pee through thin underwear, thus sitting in a loose puddle of pee during your trip

2: Pee through something like sweatpants, such that most of it is absorbed, but you can still feel it there and it's still visible to the other people

Number 1. I'd probably be too ashamed to get off at my stop if I had obviously peed myself, but I would feel sorry for whoever had to clean up the puddle.

1) Your bladder is paired with someone elses, it fills as theirs fills and empties when they choose to empty theirs regardless of what you're doing.

2) You leak a little bit of pee every time you hear some key word eg. "Hello" or "today". You don't get to choose the word.

2 hours ago, HarryC said:

Number 1. I'd probably be too ashamed to get off at my stop if I had obviously peed myself, but I would feel sorry for whoever had to clean up the puddle.

1) Your bladder is paired with someone elses, it fills as theirs fills and empties when they choose to empty theirs regardless of what you're doing.

2) You leak a little bit of pee every time you hear some key word eg. "Hello" or "today". You don't get to choose the word.

No.1 sounds really intriguing. I would love to try it out.

1. Wet your pants on the way to work once per month.

2. Wet yourself once per week on the way home.

On 5/2/2019 at 2:43 PM, CarmenCD said:

No.1 sounds really intriguing. I would love to try it out.

1. Wet your pants on the way to work once per month.

2. Wet yourself once per week on the way home.

2. I'd get less stick for it.

1. Pee your pants sitting on a toilet

2. Pee your pants in the shower

On 5/4/2019 at 2:40 PM, largebio said:

2. I'd get less stick for it.

1. Pee your pants sitting on a toilet

2. Pee your pants in the shower

Definitely no.1. It's more fun.

1. Wet yourself in the shop while talking to a shop assistant and than ask for the bathroom.

2. Wet yourself at the dentist while sitting in the dentist chair and she/he is working on your teeth.

I would choose 1. Sounds exciting, and I would be so embarrassed to be with my dentist and wet myself because we're kind of family friends. 

1. You can make other people's bladders release, where you have control to just make anyones bladder just completely relax and let out everything in it, but you dont know how full it is, or if they're wearing a pad or something, or how good their control is. 

2. You can know everything there is to know about everyones bladder. How full it is, last time they had an accident, if they like holding and wetting, how good their control is, if they wear any protective garments, etc. but you don't have any control over their bladders. 

On 5/2/2019 at 5:57 AM, HarryC said:

Does this work the other way? So if you know who your bladder is paired with, when you empty yours theirs empties too and they wet?

Guest Masyanyalover
1 hour ago, NaughtyNoid said:

Both but I guess 1

1: Be desperate to pee for a very long time

2: Be desperate to pee for a few minutes

Sorry that they're bad I couldn't really think of anything.

PuuuRRRR~

It’s ok, i’d pick 1 tbh since I LOVE to widdle it all out after several hours.

1:  Wet the bed every night

2: Wet your pants every week

1 hour ago, Evab100 said:

PuuuRRRR~

It’s ok, i’d pick 1 tbh since I LOVE to widdle it all out after several hours.

1:  Wet the bed every night

2: Wet your pants every week

Bed every night. With protection it would be easier to hide. 

You’re lying on a crowded beach with a group of friends, wearing swimwear:

1. Pee through it on the sand

2.  Pee through it in the water

I would probably want to go into the sand, but I wouldn’t pick number 2 because it’s more discreet. 

Pretend you didn’t have an omo fetish. Would you rather 

1) have an embarrassing accident as a kid that all your friends saw

2) have an accident as an adult which is embarrassing but no one really saw and certainly no one you know.

5 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

I would probably want to go into the sand, but I wouldn’t pick number 2 because it’s more discreet. 

Pretend you didn’t have an omo fetish. Would you rather 

1) have an embarrassing accident as a kid that all your friends saw

2) have an accident as an adult which is embarrassing but no one really saw and certainly no one you know.

No.2 for sure. I had real accidents in front of my friends as a kid and it's horrible. 

You wet the bed:

1. The first time your girlfriend spends the night at your place.

2. After you slept together a few times already and you are sleeping at her place.