Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

2 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Probably 1. Sounds like a lot of fun. 

Would you rather 

1) be able to choose when you had an accident but you had to have 10 per month, no matter what, like a quota of accidents

2) not be able to choose when, but no matter what you would have only one per month. 

Definitely no.1. It sounds more fun and it is less stressful and not as damaging to your reputation as one occasional, but very humiliating accident. 
And 2-3 per week is not that bad, if you can choose the time and place. If I count all my holding accidents at home, I have at least 2-3 accidents per week easily.

1. Pee your pants enough to get a very visible wet spot in your crotch area and than ring a bell at 3 random private houses and ask to use their bathroom. 

2. Pee your pants (empty your bladder) while standing up beside the car and than drive home all wet. On the way home you have stop at local fast food and buy full meal using drive-thru window. 

In both cases you're wearing tight light blue jeans and driving old Mazda Miata with open top and have to go through city center to get home and you are not allowed to change your pants or cover yourself before reaching home.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

Easily number 2. Being able to act a lot more cool with the situation a la confidently going to a drive through with soaked pants mean people will find it less weird. On the other hand I would probably die of shame doing the first one since you never know who’s going to open that door. Not saying that’s a bad thing tho.

Would you rather:

1) Pee your pants while walking trough the city wearing dark clothes or something that hides accidents quite well.

2) Pee your pants on a nature trail while wearing light clothes or something that makes the accident very obvious.

1 minute ago, Rukako said:

Easily number 2. Being able to act a lot more cool with the situation a la confidently going to a drive through with soaked pants mean people will find it less weird. On the other hand I would probably die of shame doing the first one since you never know who’s going to open that door. Not saying that’s a bad thing tho.

Would you rather:

1) Pee your pants while walking trough the city wearing dark clothes or something that hides accidents quite well.

2) Pee your pants on a nature trail while wearing light clothes or something that makes the accident very obvious.

Definitely number 1

1) wet yourself as soon as you become full even though other people will see

2) hold onto the grim death until you get home even though you can now hardly walk and your over distended stressed bladder will hurt for the rest of the day!!

2 hours ago, ItsKayla said:

Hey, I'm a girl and I choose 1)  pee my pants while wearing light blue jean shorts.

1) Be a guy and only be able to pee sitting down

2) Be a girl and only be able to pee standing up

I'm a guy and I pee sitting down most of the time, no matter what I wear. But being a girl is one of my dreams and always have to pee standing up sounds really intriguing, so I would choose no.2 without a problem.

1. Have a wetting accident once per month and can't choose time or place when it happens.

2. Start wearing full diapers 24/7 and always have to pee in diapers.

23 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I'm a guy and I pee sitting down most of the time, no matter what I wear. But being a girl is one of my dreams and always have to pee standing up sounds really intriguing, so I would choose no.2 without a problem.

1. Have a wetting accident once per month and can't choose time or place when it happens.

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this again but I'd like no.2 because I'd die if that accident happened while performing (I do a lot of performing arts!) I could always take the diapers off and pee in my pants right? just not a toilet. 

I will re-ask my question from earlier because I'd like to hear what someone else has to say. 

Would you rather...

1. Wet the bed nearly every night unintentionally but have a stash of diapers that no one could find, and automatically replenished itself? (No embarrassment, no cost!) 

or

2. Be able to plan a genuine accident whenever you wanted, and have it come true without having to go through the really long desperation process, but have to pee in a diaper one time, and out of one the next? (You have to buy the diapers for every second accident.)  

On 4/18/2019 at 12:23 PM, CarmenCD said:

No.2. It sounds less embarrassing and you can still pee your pants if you want.

1. You have to pee standing up without using your hands for a week.

2. You have to wet your pants every time after you poop in the toilet for a week.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:15 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Ooh!  2 sounds like fun!  I'll take it!

Would you rather:

1.  Wet the bed every night, or

2.  Wet your pants uncontrollably once a month, completely unpredictable?

On 4/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, Vika said:

1. No matter how long you hold, or how much you drink, your bladder can never experience that “bursting” feeling, plus this would mean having a legitimate accident is near impossible too.

2. Even just a small beverage like a can of soda would be enough to get you really needing to go, possibly having an accident too. 

number two please

On 4/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, FilthyPhoenix said:

Option 1 since it hasn't been raining much here recently.

1. You can choose to have a bladder as big as you want, but you effectively lose all the control you used to have over your bladder.

2. Somebody else - and you don't get to choose who - chooses the size of your bladder and how much control you have over it.

You'll be stuck in whichever scenrio you choose for a full month and are not allowed to wear diapers.

number two please

On 4/19/2019 at 6:24 PM, Vika said:

1. No matter how long you hold, or how much you drink, your bladder can never experience that “bursting” feeling, plus this would mean having a legitimate accident is near impossible too.

2. Even just a small beverage like a can of soda would be enough to get you really needing to go, possibly having an accident too. 

1 for sure, because I already experience 2 pretty often with a small bladder

On 4/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, CarmenCD said:

What would you do if you had to pee badly and the only bathroom available is in the theatre, but you have to buy a very expensive ticket for the show to use the bathroom. You can't pee outside without getting in trouble with the law. To get home, you have to use public transport.

1. Buy the ticket and use the bathroom

2. Wet yourself and go home in wet pants

2.  Forget paying that kind of money.  Rather have an accident.

On 4/26/2019 at 2:55 AM, Tigerlilly said:

Would you rather...

1. Wet the bed nearly every night unintentionally but have a stash of diapers that no one could find, and automatically replenished itself? (No embarrassment, no cost!) 

or

2. Be able to plan a genuine accident whenever you wanted, and have it come true without having to go through the really long desperation process, but have to pee in a diaper one time, and out of one the next? (You have to but the diapers for every second accident.)  

1.  Would be fun to bedwet every night and have diapers you don't have to pay for and that never runs out

On 4/26/2019 at 2:28 PM, Wombat48 said:

1) wet yourself as soon as you become full even though other people will see

2) hold onto the grim death until you get home even though you can now hardly walk and your over distended stressed bladder will hurt for the rest of the day!!

1, since I'm not into being so full that it hurts for the rest of the day

19 hours ago, ItsKayla said:

Hey, I'm a girl and I choose 1)  pee my pants while wearing light blue jean shorts.

1) Be a guy and only be able to pee sitting down

2) Be a girl and only be able to pee standing up

2 sounds like the more fun challenge so I would pick that

16 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I'll go with 2.  

1) For a month, every time you pee is a split stream and there's always a risk of it aiming for your underwear

2) For a month, you are only able to pee 80% of your bladder in the toilet, and the remainder always leaks out when you pull your pants back up.  (Note: pull-ups / pads are allowed - but you can't change anything until the day has ended)

1 hour ago, nightwind said:

1) For a month, every time you pee is a split stream and there's always a risk of it aiming for your underwear

2) For a month, you are only able to pee 80% of your bladder in the toilet, and the remainder always leaks out when you pull your pants back up.  (Note: pull-ups / pads are allowed - but you can't change anything until the day has ended)

Option 1 and I'll just pee sitting down for a month.

1. Your bladder continuously drains freely and you have no control over it.

2. Although you can hold as much as you want for as long as you want without losing so much as a drop, at some random point in the day, you'll be completely powerless to stop from releasing all of it then and there.

You're stuck in whichever scenario for a full week, but you'll be home alone and on vacation so you don't have to go out in public if you don't want to. Also, you aren't allowed to wear diapers.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)
57 minutes ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

2. Although you can hold as much as you want for as long as you want without losing so much as a drop, at some random point in the day, you'll be completely powerless to stop from releasing all of it then and there.

You're stuck in whichever scenario for a full week, but you'll be home alone and on vacation so you don't have to go out in public if you don't want to. Also, you aren't allowed to wear diapers.

In this specific scenario, number 1. I can normally hold a lot, so I’d like to experience this for a short while, in private. 

1. You wet yourself in the cinema

2. You wet yourself at a concert

3 hours ago, nightwind said:

1 for sure, because I already experience 2 pretty often with a small bladder

2.  Forget paying that kind of money.  Rather have an accident.

1.  Would be fun to bedwet every night and have diapers you don't have to pay for and that never runs out

1, since I'm not into being so full that it hurts for the rest of the day

2 sounds like the more fun challenge so I would pick that

I'll go with 2.  

Since I like leaking, Number 2.

2 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

No 2. Would be more exciting than 1.

1 hour ago, largebio said:

In this specific scenario, number 1. I can normally hold a lot, so I’d like to experience this for a short while, in private. 

1. You wet yourself in the cinema

2. You wet yourself at a concert

Concert. Higher chance of nobody noticing.

As for my question:

1. You can only let out your pee as much as you need to stave an accident. The rest you gotta hold.

2. You can pee as much as you want but 90% of that pee would return to your bladder 15 minutes later

5 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Since I like leaking, Number 2.

No 2. Would be more exciting than 1.

Concert. Higher chance of nobody noticing.

As for my question:

1. You can only let out your pee as much as you need to stave an accident. The rest you gotta hold.

2. You can pee as much as you want but 90% of that pee would return to your bladder 15 minutes later

No.2 would be interesting to test, because you can't always find a bathroom if you have to pee so often. 

1. Wet yourself in front of your family twice per week for a month.

2. Wet yourself in front of your friends once per week for a month.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

No.2 would be interesting to test, because you can't always find a bathroom if you have to pee so often. 

1. Wet yourself in front of your family twice per week for a month.

2. Wet yourself in front of your friends once per week for a month.

Definitely the latter..wetting myself in front of family would be horror to me-I'd be so ashamed !

As for friends..well, as long as it were my friends ? That wouldn't be such a problem. In the gym during a workout, this wouldn't be such a big deal, during a long bikeride?-who would even notice and then there is the category of ehm..'special friend(s)',  who wouldn't mind seeing me wet myself, not at all I think 😉

If you had to choose between two methods of being able to hold it a bit longer , would you:

1) play with a sex toy ?

or 2) push against an object ( a pillow, a hard edge of a chair, that kind of thing )

18 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Definitely the latter..wetting myself in front of family would be horror to me-I'd be so ashamed !

As for friends..well, as long as it were my friends ? That wouldn't be such a problem. In the gym during a workout, this wouldn't be such a big deal, during a long bikeride?-who would even notice and then there is the category of ehm..'special friend(s)',  who wouldn't mind seeing me wet myself, not at all I think 😉

If you had to choose between two methods of being able to hold it a bit longer , would you:

1) play with a sex toy ?

or 2) push against an object ( a pillow, a hard edge of a chair, that kind of thing )

1 is already my preferred method, I used it to distract from the desperate urge and also to press on my myself. 

Imagine a world where you can be pulled over and, like the breath tests for alcohol, they have a method of checking your percentage bladder fullness. Would you rather live in one in which:

1) they believed a full bladder increased your judgement and concentration so you had to drive with it at least 75% full

2) they believe a full bladder distracts you from driving so your bladder must always be less than 25% full while driving

1 hour ago, Ell19 said:

1 is already my preferred method, I used it to distract from the desperate urge and also to press on my myself. 

Imagine a world where you can be pulled over and, like the breath tests for alcohol, they have a method of checking your percentage bladder fullness. Would you rather live in one in which:

1) they believed a full bladder increased your judgement and concentration so you had to drive with it at least 75% full

2) they believe a full bladder distracts you from driving so your bladder must always be less than 25% full while driving

Always 1 because I love driving when I need to go. I enjoy a lot of activities when I need to pee lol. 

You are unable to speak with no other way to communicate that you are very very desperate for the toilet. 

Do you...

1. Openly dance and squirm to get attention of someone in the hope they will help or 

2. Accept  you can’t communicate your need and just silently hold on 

Definitely the second option! It would embarress  a great deal I'm afraid to dance around in front of other people to get my message across, and grabbing myself..well, that even more frowned upon from a man I think ?

When completely caught short while in someones home, with no chance to use a regular toilet (long waiting lines for instance) would you rather: 

1) go and look for some object (a vase, container, umbrella-stand or anything else) to relieve yourself in ??

or 

2) go and find a secluded a spot as possible , drop your pants / hike up your skirt and just pee on the floor ..?

(*in neither of the two you'd get caught doing this..)

7 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Definitely the second option! It would embarress  a great deal I'm afraid to dance around in front of other people to get my message across, and grabbing myself..well, that even more frowned upon from a man I think ?

When completely caught short while in someones home, with no chance to use a regular toilet (long waiting lines for instance) would you rather: 

1) go and look for some object (a vase, container, umbrella-stand or anything else) to relieve yourself in ??

or 

2) go and find a secluded a spot as possible , drop your pants / hike up your skirt and just pee on the floor ..?

(*in neither of the two you'd get caught doing this..)

If I was to going to get caught then definable a. Often had to resort to a jug at times and quite enjoy it. Not keen on the fact lorn as too much cleaning up involved. 

You are in a very busy train and really can’t  wait to pee much longer. The toilets are locked and will only open if 

a. You admits your need to ten strangers who all need to press a button to confirm they agree you can’t wait 

or 

b. The door will only open if you can find stranger on the train willing to watch you as you go...

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

If I was to going to get caught then definable a. Often had to resort to a jug at times and quite enjoy it. Not keen on the fact lorn as too much cleaning up involved. 

You are in a very busy train and really can’t  wait to pee much longer. The toilets are locked and will only open if 

a. You admits your need to ten strangers who all need to press a button to confirm they agree you can’t wait 

or 

b. The door will only open if you can find stranger on the train willing to watch you as you go...

That would be hard for me as I have a hard time being vocal about my need... but I guess in a desperation situation I might go with A.

Would you rather?

1) Have a very small bladder and being desperate very often but having great control of your desperation

or...

2) Have a large bladder but an extremely unstable control over your desperation when it happens

23 hours ago, YusukeDan said:

That would be hard for me as I have a hard time being vocal about my need... but I guess in a desperation situation I might go with A.

Would you rather?

1) Have a very small bladder and being desperate very often but having great control of your desperation

or...

2) Have a large bladder but an extremely unstable control over your desperation when it happens

As intriguing as the no.2 sounds, I would rather choose no.1. It's just more practical.

Would you rather:

1. Have an accident in front of police and bunch of bystanders while stopped at random DUI police checkpoint. You would wet yourself standing next to your car and everyone would see that. Reason for wetting would be purely desperation, not traffic offence or drunkenness.

2. Wet yourself on the plane during flight, because you were not allowed to get off your seat and use the bathroom due to take off and people on the plane would find out what happened.

Guest Fan_Nilicker
28 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Would you rather:

1. Have an accident in front of police and bunch of bystanders while stopped at random DUI police checkpoint. You would wet yourself standing next to your car and everyone would see that. Reason for wetting would be purely desperation, not traffic offence or drunkenness.

2. Wet yourself on the plane during flight, because you were not allowed to get off your seat and use the bathroom due to take off and people on the plane would find out what happened.

Option 1, I guess. If the reason is adequate, then the cops would understand. Also, when on a plane, you are staying with fellow passengers until the landing, while the street is more open for escape and people there are just passing by.

Where would you rather have "9/10" stage of desperation:

1. In a stuck elevator with your crush and a couple of other people inside

2. At an exam for the uni enrollment, with 50% done and one hour left until you can leave the room

3. On a bus, with 70 miles until the destination

Edited by Fan_Nilicker (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Fan_Nilicker said:

Option 1, I guess. When on a plane, you are staying with fellow passengers until the landing, while the street is more open for escape and people there are just passing by.

Where would you rather have "9/10" stage of desperation:

1. In a stuck elevator with your crush and a couple of other people inside

2. At an exam for the uni enrollment, with 50% done and one hour left until you can leave the room

3. On a bus, with 70 miles until the destination

No.3, unless my crush is into omo. In that case, no.1.

1. Wet your pants while holding your girlfriend or wife in your lap (enough to get her clothes wet too).

2. Your girlfriend or wife wets herself while sitting in your lap. 

Both are full wettings and a surprise.

For women, assume the role of the girlfriend.

44 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

1. Wet your pants while holding your girlfriend or wife in your lap (enough to get her clothes wet too).

2. Your girlfriend or wife wets herself while sitting in your lap. 

Both are full wettings and a surprise.

For women, assume the role of the girlfriend.

Would you:
1. Have embarrassing public wetting accidents once a week (can happen any time, any where, with no prior warning)
2. Have embarrassing public messing accidents once a month (again, you don't know when or where, it just suddenly happens)

Guest Fan_Nilicker
3 hours ago, Downjacket said:

Would you:
1. Have embarrassing public wetting accidents once a week (can happen any time, any where, with no prior warning)
2. Have embarrassing public messing accidents once a month (again, you don't know when or where, it just suddenly happens)

Probably option 2. Messing yourself might be less obvious for others, and it's also less frequent.

You're doing a pee hold and are gravely desperate (9.5/10). Your family member is going to occupy the bathroom which you are sure will take no less than twenty minutes. Would you:

1. Insist on going to the bathroom first

2. Wait instead