Sign In

If you had to choose.........

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

1 hour ago, Wombat48 said:

I will go with only able to pee when my bladder is really full as I can hold forever!

1) you can only pee through your underwear 

2) pee however you want but have to stop after 10 seconds however desperate/ Full you are?

I don't enjoy wet pants, so I will choose #2 and attempt to stop after 10 seconds.  (I will probably have to do that two or three times before leaving the bathroom.)

So my new choices are:

1) You can only pee in a public rest room

2)  You can only pee into a container

1 minute ago, Spectator9 said:

I don't enjoy wet pants, so I will choose #2 and attempt to stop after 10 seconds.  (I will probably have to do that two or three times before leaving the bathroom.)

So my new choices are:

1) You can only pee in a public rest room

2)  You can only pee into a container

I'd say it would have to be the container! Otherwise I'd be having to drive miles from my house whenever needed relief.

Next choices;

1) Pee, but then pull up your underwear for the last 2 seconds of release and then keep damp underwear on.

2) Pee, but only if someone else is in the toilet with you at the same time. So you may have to stand and wait for ages for someone to come.

10 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I'd say it would have to be the container! Otherwise I'd be having to drive miles from my house whenever needed relief.

Next choices;

1) Pee, but then pull up your underwear for the last 2 seconds of release and then keep damp underwear on.

2) Pee, but only if someone else is in the toilet with you at the same time. So you may have to stand and wait for ages for someone to come.

Definetely no 1

1) you can only pee sitting down

2) you can only pee standing up!

Guest Blurple
1 hour ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

Option 2

1. It's impossible to go a full day without peeing your pants.

2. It's impossible to pee when your pants are fully on.

Option 2

1. You orgasm every time you pee

2. The only time you’re allowed to pee is if someone is giving you oral 

Definitely no.1 I don't have access to a shower so many times per day that I have to pee.  Does bathroom at work counts as public?

1. Always ask someone for permission to pee?

2. Whenever you pee, you have to tell someone you did it. 

39 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Definitely 1

1 - You can only pee in public bathrooms.

2 - You can only pee in a shower.

2. I do that a lot anyways hahaha. And I am sure many people here wouldn't mind.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

1. Always ask someone for permission to pee?

2. Whenever you pee, you have to tell someone you did it. 

1. Once you realice you have to pee you will pee yourself on the spot.

2.Once you realice you have to pee you are unable to relese until 3 hours have passed.

1 hour ago, wetpirate said:

2, I realize pretty early on. Also I can hold awhile.

1. You fill up faster when around people.

2. You instantly pee when in private.

1 Sounds like fun!

1. When you realize you have to pee, you spurt for 1 sec. every 2 minutes, until you have peed.

2. You realize you had to pee, just 10 minutes before losing control.

1 minute ago, Haburashi said:

1 Sounds like fun!

1. When you realize you have to pee, you spurt for 1 sec. every 2 minutes, until you have peed.

2. You realize you had to pee, just 10 minutes before losing control.

Sounds like either way I'd be getting wet privates! So I'd go with 2 so I have a little time to at least try and hide before making a little wet patch on my clothes.

1) You can pee whenever, but only if you're standing on your head and it'll be messy and require clean up.

2) You can pee whenever but it has to be into whatever shoes you're wearing.

😂

If I had to choose, I'd pee whenever into the shoes I'm wearing. Mainly cause I can't stand on my head.

1.) Wet yourself only once in a day and wear your wet pants/shorts/underwear for the rest of the day

2.) Only pee in your pants, shorts, or underwear for a whole day, but can change after each time

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
9 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

If I had to choose, I'd pee whenever into the shoes I'm wearing. Mainly cause I can't stand on my head.

1.) Wet yourself only once in a day and wear your wet pants/shorts/underwear for the rest of the day

2.) Only pee in your pants, shorts, or underwear for a whole day, but can change after each time

2. I at least get to hide that I peed myself. 

1. You can only pee in your bed, always in private

2. You can only pee in your pants, always with other people around

8 hours ago, largebio said:

2. I at least get to hide that I peed myself. 

1. You can only pee in your bed, always in private

2. You can only pee in your pants, always with other people around

That's a tough one. It'd have to be 2 otherwise I'd spend my entire life constantly having to drive home from miles away just to pee!

1 - Your 2nd pee of the day must always be a full wetting in your underwear which you then have to keep on for the whole rest of the day.

2 - You can pee in the toilet as normal but every pee you do all day you must let a nice little leak into your underwear first and keep them on.

21 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

That's a tough one. It'd have to be 2 otherwise I'd spend my entire life constantly having to drive home from miles away just to pee!

1 - Your 2nd pee of the day must always be a full wetting in your underwear which you then have to keep on for the whole rest of the day.

2 - You can pee in the toilet as normal but every pee you do all day you must let a nice little leak into your underwear first and keep them on.

Number 2 I don’t want to walk around in wet underwear all day 

1- only able to pee outside like in bushes or behind trees 

2- your able to pee in any toilet u want but before u get to pee u must leak in your pants enough to make a clearly visible wet spot 

Edited by omorashi king (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Number 1, better than the mess.

1.You will pee yourself every 4 hours.

2. Everytime you pee you have to drink at least two glasses worth of liquid.

I'll take 1 and 2 at the same time. No, wait, that way I would start to pee myself every hour or so before long 😉

OK, so 2 sounds interesting.

1. You go to the toilet every 15 minutes  - if you have to or not - for 4 hours. Drink a small glass of whatever inbetween. Then stop going but continue drinking.

2. You have to measure yourself every time you go. If you pee less than your goal (say 1 litre or whatever is a good desperate result) , you have to drink 3 times the difference by which you have missed in one go...

Edited by BurstingSpurt (see edit history)
2 hours ago, BurstingSpurt said:

1. You go to the toilet every 15 minutes  - if you have to or not - for 4 hours. Drink a small glass of whatever inbetween. Then stop going but continue drinking.

2. You have to measure yourself every time you go. If you pee less than your goal (say 1 litre or whatever is a good desperate result) , you have to drink 3 times the difference by which you have missed in one go...

Option 1. The measuring sounds fun, but if it's everytime I go, I'd get pretty bored of it.

1. You can hold it in as long as you want when you're awake with zero discomfort, but when you fall asleep, you lose total control of your bladder.

2. You can hold it in completely when you're asleep without ever being woken up by discomfort but as long as you're awake, it slowly becomes significantly harder, but not impossible to control your bladder.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)
4 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

Option 1. The measuring sounds fun, but if it's everytime I go, I'd get pretty bored of it.

1. You can hold it in as long as you want when you're awake with zero discomfort, but when you fall asleep, you lose total control of your bladder.

2. You can hold it in completely when you're asleep without ever being woken up by discomfort but as long as you're awake, it slowly becomes significantly harder, but not impossible to control your bladder.

Option 1. I’d empty myself before going to sleep and then I hope I will be fine throughout the night. Or at least, having a wet bed would be less emberassing than being really desperate in public. 

1. Everytime you go to the toilet, you have to start peeing before you can pull your pants down. 

2. Everytime you go to bed, you will wet your bed just seconds after actually falling asleep