Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My First Accident

Guest irvingarlington

Great story!  I've had close calls at the movies several times before too. I nearly peed myself two weeks ago watching Captain Marvel, but fortunately I made it out with no leaks.  I don't know how I'm going to survive Endgame though.

Guest Nils JD

Kayla, this is an amazing story! 😄 An welcome here btw.

May I ask you what kind of shoes these were that you wore? 🙂
I'm both into omorashi and shoes, that's why this is of an interest for me, LOL.

Some months ago I witnessed a similar desperation situation (even if with a different ending).

I was at the cinema with a female friend of mine, and she quickly grew desperate during the movie; Moreover she always openly speaks about her need to pee, so she constantly re informed me about the state of her desperation!

I'll tell you the story when I've time!

4 hours ago, Pee jeans said:

Some months ago I witnessed a similar desperation situation (even if with a different ending).

I was at the cinema with a female friend of mine, and she quickly grew desperate during the movie; Moreover she always openly speaks about her need to pee, so she constantly re informed me about the state of her desperation!

I'll tell you the story when I've time!

Sure! Please message me if you get the chance 

WOW!!! I actually read this post second. I was so impressed with your double desperation at the library,  I looked for other posts by you and found this. I love your well written story , which is well written and richly detailed. I particularly  it and what you were doing to hold your pee.  This story is outstanding! I look forward to reading more from you.