Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else is going to Avengers Endgame in a diaper?

The movies I care about the most I will wear something for, normally maximum capacity over discreetness because you're just sat down for many hours, and use as many tricks as you can to hide it too and from, not that its super difficult if you wear baggy stuff. I tend to spend too much money on drinks at cinemas and I don't want to miss anything from the few films I tend to bother watching. I've been wet and somewhat sagging and soggy and  at Star Wars Episodes 7 and 8 as well as Rouge 1. This year it will be detective Pikachu and Episode 9

I'm definitely considering it. If I go by myself I think I would do it. With friends it would feel a bit strange. Though I suppose this could be one of those crazy things you do and could laugh about it with them. That would be exciting. It would be the ultimate thing to convince a friend that they should join you in wearing!

I’m thinking about it since the friend I’m going with know about my fetish with it and Omo anyhow. Only thing I’d be worried about is people being able to notice the nappy bulge 😅. I may just wear dark clothes instead so if I need to let a few spurts out I don’t have to worry about it showing too much. That way, as long as I don’t don’t ruin the cinemas seats, I don’t mind how wet my pants get.

I won't be seeing Endgame, as I hate superhero movies.

But I almost always wear a diaper when I go to the movies. I like to eat popcorn and drink soda during the movie. About halfway through, I'm going to need to pee. Yeah, I can hold it; I'm not going to accidentally wet myself. But holding your pee is annoying as hell. And I'm not missing the movie. I usually only go to movies I really give a damn about, and I don't want to miss any part! So you can be sure that if I'm in a movie theater I am most certainly diapered.

For one, nobody is going to know in a dark theater. And two, I'm pretty ballsy when it comes to wearing in public anyway. Wearing to the movies is child's play. I'm much more hesitant to wear to work around people I interact with on a daily basis in a brightly lit environment. And I even did that last week actually. I wore loose pants and a long shirt. At one point, I was even doing some push-ups in the office (we have fun at work). Nobody knew I was diapered and actually very wet. But this is something I don't intend on risking very often. It just takes one exposure, and then you have a LOT of explaining to do.