Sign in to follow this  

Who else is going to Avengers Endgame in a diaper?

Apparently its a 3 hour movie with no down time for a bathroom run. I think I can hold it the whole time, but just to be safe will be wearing a goodnite to be safe. Anyone else wearing one when they go to see it?

Sometimes I wear a diaper to movies, but it's just for fun, not to be safe. Three-hour movies are fairly common these days.

I like going to movies diapered, partly for fun and partly as a 'just in case' .

The movies I care about the most I will wear something for, normally maximum capacity over discreetness because you're just sat down for many hours, and use as many tricks as you can to hide it too and from, not that its super difficult if you wear baggy stuff. I tend to spend too much money on drinks at cinemas and I don't want to miss anything from the few films I tend to bother watching. I've been wet and somewhat sagging and soggy and  at Star Wars Episodes 7 and 8 as well as Rouge 1. This year it will be detective Pikachu and Episode 9

I've done that before, one time I went for the coffee before and then large coke to take in - ended up having to "go" four times and concerned my nappy was going to leak!

This topic came up in casual irl conversation w/ friends today (faking vague interest ofc) . But instead making it a dare with laxatives.

If you haven’t seen anything since Spider-Man 3, then you’ll probably be insanely confused by Avengers: Endgame.

This is the pay-off movie for over a decade worth of inter-connected storylines that all started in 2008 with Iron Man.

Lately I've been having trouble with holding for long periods, so if that hasn't improved by next week, I might consider it..

Sign in to follow this