Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

English translation of the best omorashi game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lisk, being one of those people who are like Lisk, is still very close to this project. But it's just as you've said: MojiQue is huge, and I'm not Homu enough to have time-travelling abilities require

Waht

Hello friends! In case you didn't know, some months ago, Mojikue, the currently best omorashi game, was finished and realized by Aoi Akurage. For those of you who don't know, it's an RPG game, simil

Posted Images

Has anyone tried looking on the Discord page for possible translators? If push comes to shove, we might be forced to spread the word off of the website and into places like Reddit or Twitter in order to find more translators. Obliviously I would prefer not having to bring this topic out of this website, but I'm just saying we might be forced to.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Da Zman10 said:

I haven't... I was hoping you had found something if I'm gonna be honest.

I understand. It's a complicated situation, since is something that doens't depend on me or you or someone in particular. I think the next step is spamming the post, so that we can reach the biggest possible numbers of wiewers.

23 hours ago, lollo said:

I understand. It's a complicated situation, since is something that doens't depend on me or you or someone in particular. I think the next step is spamming the post, so that we can reach the biggest possible numbers of wiewers.

Yeah, it's kinda frustrating having the game so tantalisingly close but yet so far because of a language barrier. We got the attention of the translator and learned what the problems are though. If we can just find people to fix said problems, we'd be golden. I don't think spamming is the best solution, but keeping the topic alive and spreading the word around the website is the most important action right now. We just have to make sure we're respectful about it.

43 minutes ago, lollo said:

Yes i know. The problem is, mojique is famous, but not that famous to get all the community attention. We relied on people like @Lisk or @newp, who are really close to those projects. But since it's so big, maybe the only possible solution is to engage a pro translator, and pay for the full translated game

Lisk, being one of those people who are like Lisk, is still very close to this project. But it's just as you've said: MojiQue is huge, and I'm not Homu enough to have time-travelling abilities required to finish it properly while maintaining my public facade. Even the part that we've already experienced was rewritten quite a lot, and it was only a small part of the whole game. If any daring soul decides to finish what was once started, then I'm fully willing to support them with my money. Godspeed, madmen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just posting a quick update to shill my new SubscribeStar page! If anyone would like to show some appreciation for my efforts on the project, this is the place to do so.

At the time of posting, version 0.3.1 is available only at SubscribeStar! Supporters will also gain access to exclusive development blog posts and will be credited in the game's credits file.

Reminder: the translation is open source and stable versions will be made available to all after a short period of time.

Whether you donate or not, thanks to all of you for your kind words and support so far!

Title.png

• 2 years later...