Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

English translation of the best omorashi game.

Hello friends! In case you didn't know, some months ago, Mojikue, the currently best omorashi game, was finished and realized by Aoi Akurage.
For those of you who don't know, it's an RPG game, similar to the Pokémon games for Nintendo, with an omorashi feature of course.
Unfortunately, it is completely in Japanese, and it's really difficult to play if you don't understand a single word. An autotranslated version of this game was released,
but it is a raw translation, and you can't really enjoy the game.

There were plans for a proper translation, as it was made for the demo. Unfortunately, nothing came out about this translation, and it's kinda sad, since many people
are patiently waiting  to play this masterpiece. So, here i am asking:

Can somebody of translate, or help me find some people capable of this project? I would have done it myself, but i can't speak a word of japanese.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Here is a link to this game:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lisk, being one of those people who are like Lisk, is still very close to this project. But it's just as you've said: MojiQue is huge, and I'm not Homu enough to have time-travelling abilities require

Waht

Hello friends! In case you didn't know, some months ago, Mojikue, the currently best omorashi game, was finished and realized by Aoi Akurage. For those of you who don't know, it's an RPG game, simil

Posted Images

According to Lisk, an user called "newp" is working on it. Since we didn't recieve news in months, i sent him a private message a while ago, he saw it but he didn't answer, so i assume he is currently not working on it. Maybe we (community) can ask to Lisk if he still willing to ranslate it. I understand that it's difficult, but if we are many, maybe he will

I remember some of the early demos were translated. I can read a fair bit of romanji, and with the help of a Japanese to English dictionary I’m sure I could translate a fair bit of it. I’d need to learn more about how the game is programmed first though.

EDIT: Whoa, it’s had a full release? I’ll have to take a look at this then. If I can find whatever has been translated already, I can probably reverse engineer from that and using my rudimentary Japanese knowledge I can likely improve on the machine translation. I can’t do everything though, I don’t speak brilliant Japanese and I can’t make heads nor tails of their strange alien symbols. I expect I’ll translate the symbols into romanji through a converter, then translate that to the best of my ability, then run everything else through a machine translated, and then try to clean up and grammatically correct everything else, and use a Japanese-to-English dictionary on bits that don’t seem quite accurate.

Edited by RagingPython
Extra stuff (see edit history)
On 4/12/2019 at 1:44 AM, Darjeeling said:

Can you elaborate on the omo elements in it? I’m not familiar with the game

From what I remember from watching an early demo on Youtube a few years ago, a guy and 4 girls get transported to some weird fantasy world and have to find each other to try and find a way back, and there’s a mechanic where depending on what each girl drinks they’ll need the bathroom. The game has some very unique and well-made pixel art animations based off the state of each girl rather than using a meter or graphical element. It’s pretty good from what I remember.

13 hours ago, RagingPython said:

From what I remember from watching an early demo on Youtube a few years ago, a guy and 4 girls get transported to some weird fantasy world and have to find each other to try and find a way back, and there’s a mechanic where depending on what each girl drinks they’ll need the bathroom. The game has some very unique and well-made pixel art animations based off the state of each girl rather than using a meter or graphical element. It’s pretty good from what I remember.

Exactly, it's a revolutionary game for the omorashi community. The creator (Aoi Akurage) took 5 years to make this game, and just the demo was really enjoyed by many. So it's understandable why many people wants to play the complete game. And if you can help we would be very grateful

On 4/16/2019 at 10:01 PM, Lisk said:

Waht

What does "waht" means in Lisk language? u.u

On 4/18/2019 at 1:17 AM, lollo said:

Exactly, it's a revolutionary game for the omorashi community. The creator (Aoi Akurage) took 5 years to make this game, and just the demo was really enjoyed by many. So it's understandable why many people wants to play the complete game. And if you can help we would be very grateful

What does "waht" means in Lisk language? u.u

Wow! 5 years!? That’s madness! I feel like it shouldn’t take that long, I’ve done game development and I can create a game the length of the demo in a few weeks or months. But then again, I can’t draw for shit and would need to pay someone else to do art, and that could take all the extra time.

I expect “waht” is just a misspelling of “what.” I do it all the time.

1 minute ago, lollo said:

I don't know much about game development, that is what it took him (from what i've heard he did it just in free time). He did a great job indeed.

Anyway, do you think you can do something for the translation?

Well I can certainly try. The first hurdle is going to be getting the game onto my computer so I can look into how it’s programmed. Currently, due to some malfunctioning internet restrictions on my PC, I can’t download anything from this site. It’s some weird issue stemming from some ancient restrictions my dad set up when I was 12, nearly a decade ago. (I don’t really know why it’s still affecting me, I believe it’s due to the network provider and the way it interfaces with my computer. I’m working on fixing it.) However I have a method for downloading files, it’ll just take me a while.

I’ll try and download it sometime, probably early next week.

4 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Well I can certainly try. The first hurdle is going to be getting the game onto my computer so I can look into how it’s programmed. Currently, due to some malfunctioning internet restrictions on my PC, I can’t download anything from this site. It’s some weird issue stemming from some ancient restrictions my dad set up when I was 12, nearly a decade ago. (I don’t really know why it’s still affecting me, I believe it’s due to the network provider and the way it interfaces with my computer. I’m working on fixing it.) However I have a method for downloading files, it’ll just take me a while.

I’ll try and download it sometime, probably early next week.

Uh, ok! If you need any help feel free to ask. Let us know all the news you want here on this topic. Thank you so much, the RPG community would be very thankful 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...