Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ladies Who Peed Under Their Skirts

Uv6o4Dw.jpg

The Pope was desperate.

Today had been a busy day for her. She had to lead a long morning prayer until noon, then she had to go to lunch with the local lord, and after that, she had to go make her speech right away.

She had no time whatsoever to go to the privy. She was already in need when she participated in the lunch event. She squirmed all the way through it on her seat.

Sure, she could probably tell her need to her attendants and get a pee break, but she was the Pope for the gods' sake. She couldn't just ask, "Can I please go to the potty?" like a little girl. She couldn't excuse herself at the lunch party either. It would be even more humiliating for her to ask to be excused in front of the lord.

And so, she now had to do her speech with a bursting bladder. She had no idea how she would make it through. Even without her stuttering her lines due to how bad her need was, she would still be there standing in the podium for about an hour.

In the end, I would have to use that method again... Oh gods forgive me...

The method she was talking about? Letting out little spurts into her tightfitting brown pants over and over until her need became manageable.

It's shameful to admit, but she had been doing it even before she became the Pope. Toilet usage amongst female priestesses was almost like a taboo. Many times in long prayers and rituals she ended up releasing the contents of her bladder right then and there. Thank the gods there was a little grate hole in the ritual room (as the ritual often involves water). She could kneel or stand over it, pretend to pray there, and then slowly and gently release her water. Only a little trickling noise was heard.

As she took the podium, she glanced downwards. Good, the usual thick dark blue carpet was there. For some reason, she kept finding the same carpet everywhere she went. She heard her head attendant made sure that the same carpet was used. She thanked her for it, as the carpet was really good at absorbing all sorts of liquid without a noticeable trace, including her urine.

Indeed, she had peed many times in many places, and she hid it using the carpet.

She began her speech. She talked about how grateful she was to be there before she began her sermon. It was something about the wonder of the gods, and how they mortals should be more grateful to their blessings.

And inside her heart, she gave a prayer of thanks to the Goddess of Propriety that she could hide her wetting once again.

It was slow at first. Her sphincter was well-trained to hold long hours. First, it was just a spurt, turning her pure white frilly panties wet as well as the crotch of her pants. Then, another, making the wet spot expand to all directions. Then, another one, and this time, a trickle fell down to the carpet.

And then she stopped. If she did it all in one release, the sound would be noticeable, and the carpet wouldn't be able to absorb all the liquid properly, leaving a noticeable puddle under her.

And so, just like that, she spurted and leaked as she gave her sermon. No one could ever imagine that the Pope stood there with wet pants relieving herself little by little as she talked so passionately about the gods. A couple of times she had to pause as she peed too much, nearly turning her spurts into an actual uncontrollable wetting.

Once she finished one hour later, her brown pants were absolutely soaked. There was a large wet spot coming out from her crotch to her butt and thighs. It would be obvious that she had wet herself if anyone looked closely enough.

Thankfully, her skirt covered them well enough.

She left the podium with a smile, hearing all the clapping from the audience. Her head attendant was waiting for her, and with her own proud smile, she said, "That was a great speech, Your Holiness."

"Thank you, Alara," she replied. "So, after this, I guess we could take a rest?"

"Umm, about that..." Her expression suddenly turned apologetic. "We... have a little change of schedule. We have to go to St. Moria right away."

"The orphanage?" the Pope replied.

"Indeed. Lord Baeur invited you to a dinner party so we have to go there now."

"I see... Well, let's depart right away then," she replied with a smile.

Inside however, she was getting nervous. Kids tend to be quite mischievous, and if any of them lifted her skirt, they would see that their Pope had wet herself. And they would definitely shout it right away.

O-oh gods... please... don't humiliate your humble servant...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Y1gdf5M.jpg

Ah, gotta pee, gotta pee...

Mmm, this is pretty bad... I'm going to explode if I don't go soon...

Imagine... Clarissa Siegfried... so close to having an accident like this...

She just had finished her last lecture for the day. She went through the entire thing with her legs crossed tightly on her seat as her bladder nagged her to go to the bathroom.  Thankfully, crossing your legs was not a breach of etiquette for a Lady. And as a Lady of the famed Siegfried noble house, she had to pay attention to such things.

Holding your waters intentionally however was a different matter entirely.

She hadn't gone to the restroom ever since lunch. And she purposefully drank too many cups of tea to make sure her future desperation would happen.

She looked at her friends exiting the classroom. Immediately she could tell that some of them were making a beeline for the nearest privy.

I believe I shall join them... But not to relieve myself... It is still too early for that...

She hastened her gait to catch up to them. And just as she suspected, there was already a line in the nearest female toilet.

Lines were really common in the female toilets, she examined. Thanks to how girls tend to have weaker yet more active bladders, they had to make frequent trips to the privy.

She stood in the line with the others, giving a quick crotch grab through her skirt. The girl beside her gave her a symphatetic smile as she squirmed in place. Comrades in need indeed.

Ah, I guess I should give a little desperate squirmy show.

The line soon moved, and Clarissa now stood right in the front of her line's cubicle. To her surroundings' concern, she was starting to do a pee dance on the spot, gyrating her shapely hips and butt while bending over, one hand buried inside her crotch. The other? Knocking on the door.

"Please hurry up in there!" she pleaded, her feet seemingly running in place.

This wasn't a new sight for her classmates. Many times they had seen her running to the lavatory after class.

Ironically, it made her become more popular amongst the lower class students, as it showed how the supposedly  unapproachable high noble lady was just a girl like them with her own bladder needs.

Suddenly, the noble girl gasped, looking downwards as her thighs pressed strongly together and her hands fisted over her skirt.

A small trickle could be seen climbing down her milky thighs, barely noticeable over the already existing sweat drops.

"A-are you alright?" the girl beside her looked at her with worry, putting her hand on her shoulder. She and the others knew the noble girl most likely had just leaked.

"I-I'm fine... I-I'm just--"

She was interrupted by her stall opening. The girl inside barely got out before Clarissa stormed in and closed the door before locking in.

And then, she let out the most exaggerated relieved sigh she could muster as she sat on the toilet seat, loud enough for the people outside to make it. However, she only let out a couple of spurts into the toilet through her damp panties before she flushed and cleaned herself up with the toilet paper available.

Not yet. I can still hold.

Indeed, her struggle to hold had (mostly) been exaggerated. Even her little leak was an intentional move. She enjoyed putting on a show, as odd as that might sound.

She left the stall with a fake relieved smile on her face. Her slightly tense gait was the only sign of her full bladder.

The other girls smiled in relief as well. They thought Clarissa was going to have an accident right then and there.

Yet another close call... she must have a small bladder... poor her...

Such were the thoughts of most of the girls there.

Now, I just need to do the same for every other toilet in the academy.

And so she went around, releasing only a little bit of pee at every toilet, giving a show for any girls who had to wait in line with her.

And it just so happened that the library toilet was the last.

At that point, she was honestly, genuinely bursting. The little spurts she had done could not compensate against her kidney's pumps.

And there, she met with Serena, another recruit to her little pee holding club.

• 8 months later...