So, I did this before, but closed it due to lack of interest. But, I've decided to re-do it! I'll keep it open as long as I feel like this time, hopefully this will go better than before.

Same rules:

Tell me which pokemon

Tell me the gender

Tell me what clothes you'd like them to be wearing (if any)

Tell me the wetting/holding scenario you'd like them to be in

Go wild! Multiple requests are allowed. All requests will be digital sketches.

This seems like fun . I’ll give it a try. 

Vaporeon

Female

Bathing suit 

I would like to see Vaporeon with a big bladder bulge holding in her pee while she is in the pool. The water should be transparent so I can see her holding. 

Glad to see you're back and drawing again. I'd like to see an Umbreon and an Espeon (both female) holding each other, sorta like fingering each other but really trying to keep the other's pee in. Clothes optional. Have one leaking. Hope to see what you can do with this :)

22 hours ago, Vapordrops said:

This seems like fun . I’ll give it a try. 

Vaporeon

Female

Bathing suit 

I would like to see Vaporeon with a big bladder bulge holding in her pee while she is in the pool. The water should be transparent so I can see her holding. 

First one done! Hope it looks alright, not very experienced with bladder buldges.

Untitled1380.png

Posted (edited)

Glad to see your doin requests again! I have a weird one for you:

Eevee

Female

Uhhhhhhhh I’m not sure for clothes so nude works

I’d say the Eevee is just wetting herself while just casually eating a sandwich. Don’t ask me why I thought about that it just happened. 

Edited by OmoSammy

I'd still would like this from your other thread with the mawile drawing.

17 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

First one done! Hope it looks alright, not very experienced with bladder buldges.

Untitled1380.png

It’s looks fantastic! Thank you so much! 

On 4/8/2019 at 12:46 PM, Squatnik said:

Glad to see you're back and drawing again. I'd like to see an Umbreon and an Espeon (both female) holding each other, sorta like fingering each other but really trying to keep the other's pee in. Clothes optional. Have one leaking. Hope to see what you can do with this 🙂

Sorry it's not excatly how you wanted it. I had to change it up since original was pretty tough to posr properly. Hope it still looks alright.

Untitled1403-1.png

On 4/8/2019 at 9:10 PM, OmoSammy said:

Glad to see your doin requests again! I have a weird one for you:

Eevee

Female

Uhhhhhhhh I’m not sure for clothes so nude works

I’d say the Eevee is just wetting herself while just casually eating a sandwich. Don’t ask me why I thought about that it just happened. 

Untitled1404.png

12 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

Untitled1404.png

She’s super adorable! Thank you for doing this!

21 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

Sorry it's not excatly how you wanted it. I had to change it up since original was pretty tough to posr properly. Hope it still looks alright.

Untitled1403-1.png

It's great! I'm surprised that you were actually able to do something along those lines so well. If I could submit another request, can we see a Lopunny with sweatpants getting tickled, and her legs are forced open as a wet spot grows. 

Hey. So sorry for sending in a new request so soon but a friend of mine really loves your work and would like to send their own request. ( they don’t want to make an omo.org account just for one thing)

So he wanted to do a male Umbreon and a Female Brionne both wetting themselves while enjoying a dinner date. The Umbreon would be in a nice suit while the Brionne could either be nude or use her dress to cover up .( he said either is fine) If it’s too much, I could talk to him and change the request a bit. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

I got one, 

Pikachu

Male

Maybe just a t shirt and shorts

Refusing to grab but desperately squirming trying to keep it hidden

Sorry for the long wait for request! Summer is around the corner for me so I'll be able to actually work on these more! I'll ne working on some today though, I'll try to post later if I finish! Thank you all for ypur patience, and feel free to request something extra (even if you currently have an unfinished one) I like to have as many to do as possible!

On 5/22/2019 at 6:24 PM, Aquraisus said:

Sorry for the long wait for request! Summer is around the corner for me so I'll be able to actually work on these more! I'll ne working on some today though, I'll try to post later if I finish! Thank you all for ypur patience, and feel free to request something extra (even if you currently have an unfinished one) I like to have as many to do as possible!

Alright, sounds good, can't wait! Your art has been looking really good so far!

On 5/22/2019 at 4:24 PM, Aquraisus said:

I can’t wait! Take your time, your stuff is awesome!

On 4/18/2019 at 10:26 PM, OmoSammy said:

Hey. So sorry for sending in a new request so soon but a friend of mine really loves your work and would like to send their own request. ( they don’t want to make an omo.org account just for one thing)

So he wanted to do a male Umbreon and a Female Brionne both wetting themselves while enjoying a dinner date. The Umbreon would be in a nice suit while the Brionne could either be nude or use her dress to cover up .( he said either is fine) If it’s too much, I could talk to him and change the request a bit. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Finally back at it with request! This one was fun to do! Hope it looks good!

85CBAD16-5FFF-4312-8D99-594D8D46B0A0.png

On 4/30/2019 at 2:10 PM, Redder12 said:

I got one, 

Pikachu

Male

Maybe just a t shirt and shorts

Refusing to grab but desperately squirming trying to keep it hidden

2B9256E6-746F-489D-8CD6-47AF3F7620FF.png

5 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

Finally back at it with request! This one was fun to do! Hope it looks good!

85CBAD16-5FFF-4312-8D99-594D8D46B0A0.png

They are both adorable! Thank you so much!

6 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

2B9256E6-746F-489D-8CD6-47AF3F7620FF.png

Looks good! Thanks

Still taking request! Please leave more if you have any! Also feel free to share this thread if you’d like! It would help get more activity here!

I'm not personally into this so you can ignore me if no one else request anything. But could you do one with Serena's braixen having an accident while performing?

1 hour ago, AD51 said:

I'm not personally into this so you can ignore me if no one else request anything. But could you do one with Serena's braixen having an accident while performing?

I’m actually happy with this. By far my best one.

B79A0A8B-BF44-4C85-9162-AFB25770837A.png

3 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

I’m actually happy with this. By far my best one.

B79A0A8B-BF44-4C85-9162-AFB25770837A.png

That is a very good one, keep up the good work!