Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anthro Pokemon Requests (again)

So, I did this before, but closed it due to lack of interest. But, I've decided to re-do it! I'll keep it open as long as I feel like this time, hopefully this will go better than before.

Same rules:

Tell me which pokemon

Tell me the gender

Tell me what clothes you'd like them to be wearing (if any)

Tell me the wetting/holding scenario you'd like them to be in

Go wild! Multiple requests are allowed. All requests will be digital sketches.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First one done! Hope it looks alright, not very experienced with bladder buldges.

Sorry it's not excatly how you wanted it. I had to change it up since original was pretty tough to posr properly. Hope it still looks alright.

Posted Images

Guest Carsh

Glad to see your doin requests again! I have a weird one for you:

Eevee

Female

Uhhhhhhhh I’m not sure for clothes so nude works

I’d say the Eevee is just wetting herself while just casually eating a sandwich. Don’t ask me why I thought about that it just happened. 

Edited by OmoSammy (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 12:46 PM, Squatnik said:

Glad to see you're back and drawing again. I'd like to see an Umbreon and an Espeon (both female) holding each other, sorta like fingering each other but really trying to keep the other's pee in. Clothes optional. Have one leaking. Hope to see what you can do with this 🙂

Sorry it's not excatly how you wanted it. I had to change it up since original was pretty tough to posr properly. Hope it still looks alright.

Untitled1403-1.png

21 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

Untitled1403-1.png

It's great! I'm surprised that you were actually able to do something along those lines so well. If I could submit another request, can we see a Lopunny with sweatpants getting tickled, and her legs are forced open as a wet spot grows. 

Guest Carsh

Hey. So sorry for sending in a new request so soon but a friend of mine really loves your work and would like to send their own request. ( they don’t want to make an omo.org account just for one thing)

So he wanted to do a male Umbreon and a Female Brionne both wetting themselves while enjoying a dinner date. The Umbreon would be in a nice suit while the Brionne could either be nude or use her dress to cover up .( he said either is fine) If it’s too much, I could talk to him and change the request a bit. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait for request! Summer is around the corner for me so I'll be able to actually work on these more! I'll ne working on some today though, I'll try to post later if I finish! Thank you all for ypur patience, and feel free to request something extra (even if you currently have an unfinished one) I like to have as many to do as possible!

On 5/22/2019 at 6:24 PM, Aquraisus said:

Sorry for the long wait for request! Summer is around the corner for me so I'll be able to actually work on these more! I'll ne working on some today though, I'll try to post later if I finish! Thank you all for ypur patience, and feel free to request something extra (even if you currently have an unfinished one) I like to have as many to do as possible!

Alright, sounds good, can't wait! Your art has been looking really good so far!

Guest Carsh
On 5/22/2019 at 4:24 PM, Aquraisus said:

I can’t wait! Take your time, your stuff is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 10:26 PM, OmoSammy said:

Hey. So sorry for sending in a new request so soon but a friend of mine really loves your work and would like to send their own request. ( they don’t want to make an omo.org account just for one thing)

So he wanted to do a male Umbreon and a Female Brionne both wetting themselves while enjoying a dinner date. The Umbreon would be in a nice suit while the Brionne could either be nude or use her dress to cover up .( he said either is fine) If it’s too much, I could talk to him and change the request a bit. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Finally back at it with request! This one was fun to do! Hope it looks good!

85CBAD16-5FFF-4312-8D99-594D8D46B0A0.png

Guest Carsh
5 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

Finally back at it with request! This one was fun to do! Hope it looks good!

85CBAD16-5FFF-4312-8D99-594D8D46B0A0.png

They are both adorable! Thank you so much!