Sign In

Deliberate little leaks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little game I have played with a full bladder is to slowly relax my sphincter until I feel that pee is about to escape, then clamp it shut.  If you do this repeatedly, eventually you will either cla

Randomly letting out small spurts is one of my favourite things actually, I do it a lot at home, and sometimes when I'm out too, but only if I'm either wearing a skirt (which I rarely do) or a long co

Yes I love that! When occasion allows, I love letting go small spurts for hours so it stays a little wet between my legs.

Posted Images

For me it is a double-edged sword. It really helps me to hold my pee longer, but on the other side I often can't control the amount of pee that I let out.

So I do this on purpose only if I'm really really desperate and the only other option is to take the risk of having a complete accident: the typical example is when I'm coming back from university. As I never go to the toilets in university, I'm often desperate to pee in train coming back (and I've an hour train journey, plus 15 minutes walking.. I sometimes have a leak (or more) while walking and not on purpose)

I’ve done this a few times. Given that briefs are usually my choice of underwear it’s such a thrill feeling that wetness against my skin and knowing that nobody but myself knows but half hoping they do. 

I did once do this in a changing room; I was trying on some jeans (which i removed) and let out a sizeable spurt into my underwear, put my own jeans back on and walked out into the throngs of people waiting around. I only noticed later but there was a slight wet spot on my jeans, though it would have been unnoticeable unless they were really looking for it. Left me slightly red faced. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I just did some little spurts of my own. Funny how I couldn't do it in public easily but once I'm inside a cubicle, it just easily came out. Did it in a public washroom. Two spurts before peeing. One spurt after. Left a little damp spot on my pants.

The 'before' I did it just by thinking "Oh no I'm not going to make it..." and then I leaked, making me pull down my pants in a hurry. The 'after' was just me finishing in my pants, slowing down my pee intentionally just so I could stop and still have some left.

It was certainly exciting.

Guest Decim

One time when I was playing splatoon 2 I played a game where I would let out a spurt when I lost a match. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at the time so my pants got pretty wet.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for your responses 😀 makes me feel better to know that I’m not the only one who thinks up this stuff lol.

when I was a teenager in high school, I don’t remember pads for guys being available on the market.   So I resorted to stealing Moms  overnight pads every so often.  I thought maybe if I let deliberate little leaks into the pad I could put off having to use the bathroom.  Being a guy, I will just say, the overnight pad didn’t fit around my package very well.  And it was hard to get the pad in place even with wearing Moms panties 😀 having no sisters, this was my only option.  The other problem was, my pee tended to leak out the side of the pad, and I could just as well have wet my jeans to begin with....

2 minutes ago, wishfulomo0572 said:

Ironically enough, they're actually bladder control pads; mom gets them free, among other medical supplies, from her insurance, so she has me use them as menstrual pads. Apart from being a bit bulkier, they do the job fine.

Ah ok. Do you enjoy “leaking” on a regular basis? I was actually looking over the various pads today in a nearby Walmart but lots of empty space on the shelf...

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Just did this on my walk....I’d held it since before lunch so when I finally got home and peed I knew I’d feel the need again soon.

Changed into black cropped leggings and no panties, just for fun.

Let out tiny little leaks for most of the walk, then bigger ones as I got closer to home, then pretty much just let go totally in the privacy of my yard.

Good thing I waited, because it turns out I was pretty full again and it splashed out into a puddle ...plus the wetness on the leggings was more visible than I thought it would be lol.....oops

Great story!  Letting out little leaks is fun isn’t it.  When I do it I don’t actually wait til I’m desperate,  I’ll usually start when I have the slightest urge that I will have to pee sometime in the next hour or so lol 

3 hours ago, IneffableXXX said:

Sometimes I put on pads just so I can do it but they aren't as effective as one might think 😊

well...you would know better than I cuz it's been 20 years or more since I experimented with my mom's panties and a kotex overnight pad...all i can remember is the pad didn't really stay in place very well and my pants absorbed more pee than the pad did.  I don't remember incontinence pads even being on the grocery store shelf at that time either.

Edited by JanelleO (see edit history)
On 4/4/2019 at 8:05 PM, MrMakeherWait said:

Sometimes I'll encourage a girl to let out deliberate little leaks if it helps her maintain her control longer - and often it does - although for some it seems to only make matters more pressing.

i used to do the same thing sometimes.  If i was chatting online with a girl friend on messenger or icq and she said something about having to use the bathroom I would ask her if she had a pad on and if she did encourage to let out leaks into her pad so we could finish the conversation.  I don't think I was able to convince a girl to try it though.