Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

German school makes students wear diapers

3 hours ago, stranger said:

I wouldn't have to courage for that. But going to the bathroom during the Abitur wasn't really a problem at our school

I can't even pee in a lake when someone is watching me

It was evening school and we shared the building with a regular school, so there were a lot of people for only two bathrooms. There were like two 10-minute breaks allocated to each group for each exam. Still was completely pointless because despite downing 2 liters of coffee I was too focused for my kidneys to even find out they exist. I dropped it after the German exam but before that I better wanted to be safe than sorry.

The whole thing gives me weird vibes though. The script seems a little too... explicit, seems like whoever wrote that skit (is this the right word?) is at least a little into it and the kids getting a bit too much into detail... just a little iffy. Most of them are way below 16, some haven't even hit 14. I get that there aren't many people into it and an april fool's joke is a good opportunity to give it more mainstream recognition but this could get back bad at the community.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:02 PM, Aaron said:

Good April fools.  Would be nice to have some subtitles for non German speakers.  

They're not great, but you can use auto-translated auto-CC on Google.
Click the CC button at the bottom. Then click the gear, and under the "Subtitles/CC" section, click Auto-translate.

I thought the video was quite funny. I was hesitant about posting it here because of this board's nature, but I figured there's nothing explicit about it and it's an interesting illustration of diapers on tv.

• 3 weeks later...