Sign In

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've personally been daydreaming/brainstorming/whatever a continuation of this story. I really enjoyed it, the concept was really interesting! With that being said, I've started writing my own continuation and conclusion to this story for my personal enjoyment, and was thinking that should I finish it, I could post it here if people would like. Obviously, the rights of the story and the characters are that of the author's and should they say they would not like their story amended then I will oblige and keep it to myself. Should I release my interpretation, it would be on another thread, and should the author revisit this story, that would (of course) be the canonical story. If anyone would like to read my version, feel free to let me know, and I'll happily oblige!

3 hours ago, OrionsBelt said:

I've personally been daydreaming/brainstorming/whatever a continuation of this story. I really enjoyed it, the concept was really interesting! With that being said, I've started writing my own continuation and conclusion to this story for my personal enjoyment, and was thinking that should I finish it, I could post it here if people would like. Obviously, the rights of the story and the characters are that of the author's and should they say they would not like their story amended then I will oblige and keep it to myself. Should I release my interpretation, it would be on another thread, and should the author revisit this story, that would (of course) be the canonical story. If anyone would like to read my version, feel free to let me know, and I'll happily oblige!

I would  love to read Your interpretation and conclusion of this story

• 6 months later...