Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Leaky's Art/Request Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again! Your new stuffs are absolutely amazing, but I miss your old arts, please continue to reupload them.😊

Oh, and a request: Please draw two picture about some female Clash Royale characters desperate and wetting. The pictures would show them standing in line for the bathroom. I thinked about them for standing in line (in this order): Princess, Ram Rider (without Ram), Witch, Valkyrie, Night Witch, Musketeer, Archer.

549b3060be0a0a314fd8dc42b17253a3.png

ram-rider.png

74e3fcb430de723c2ef967cae7d15297.jpg

kisspng-clash-of-clans-clash-royale-valkyrie-golem-video-g-5af36c7560b1d2.1845951115259024533961.jpg

149-1495793_pin-by-crafty-annabelle-on-clash-royale-clash.png

kisspng-clash-royale-clash-of-clans-musketeer-musketeer-5b26a7cc1a27a5.4184502615292599801071.jpg

647ecbb2ee786e631db6d9e02604ecc8.jpg

Wow Leaky, that was great xD 

I was going to ask for a continuation of that part of Samus in the elevator or something with the new blonde doctor you did for me, but once you made Rias having an accident, the lewd thought went through my mind "since you drew Rias, so  why not have Akeno desperate waiting for Rias to finish bathing her after the accident ? "

She can be waiting at the door and in the next part she can not wait any longer and invades the bathroom using the toilet with Rias still in the shower, but her black silk panties have paid the price to wait too long, there was no time to remove it before sitting in the toilet.

Akeno might be saying something like "Ara Ara, it looks like I'm going to need to join you in the shower Rias " and she'd be thinking "crap, this is extremely humiliating ... this was my favorite panties"

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 4:33 AM, Soundwave012 said:

Hi again! Your new stuffs are absolutely amazing, but I miss your old arts, please continue to reupload them.😊

Oh, and a request: Please draw two picture about some female Clash Royale characters desperate and wetting. The pictures would show them standing in line for the bathroom. I thinked about them for standing in line (in this order): Princess, Ram Rider (without Ram), Witch, Valkyrie, Night Witch, Musketeer, Archer

roysl.thumb.png.5366bc5be9f4d2034b344d3d5f50a619.png

Here is the first piece I came up with some of those characters. I liked these two the most, might do more with them later, never know. Hope you enjoy it.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:37 AM, AkenoSama said:

Wow Leaky, that was great xD 

I was going to ask for a continuation of that part of Samus in the elevator or something with the new blonde doctor you did for me, but once you made Rias having an accident, the lewd thought went through my mind "since you drew Rias, so  why not have Akeno desperate waiting for Rias to finish bathing her after the accident ? "

She can be waiting at the door and in the next part she can not wait any longer and invades the bathroom using the toilet with Rias still in the shower, but her black silk panties have paid the price to wait too long, there was no time to remove it before sitting in the toilet.

Akeno might be saying something like "Ara Ara, it looks like I'm going to need to join you in the shower Rias " and she'd be thinking "crap, this is extremely humiliating ... this was my favorite panties"

Sorry for the late reply, I can def do something around those lines for ya!

On 6/5/2019 at 8:38 PM, FromIncognitoMode said:

Your job is absolutely gorgeous, it just looks so warm! I'm tempted to ask for requests, but you look bloated with them already, so I just wanted to congratulate you for your efforts. Must have been hard to lose some art...

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Yeah it was kinda of rough to loos some.Tbh I've made so much I'm not even sure what some of them were, lol. And please, if you have a request, go ahead and let me know, I'm all ears. 👍

Also here two random pieces I've finished up, of Powergirl and the girl from the first John Wick, Perkins. The JW one was suppose to be a set of three but I got lazy. :PPG2.thumb.png.bb23b77474cf06d6f791bddaeddefcc0.pngJW1.thumb.png.3b08ad44b3eaa15a91630f6f8c525b3b.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...