Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Leaky's Art/Request Thread

On 4/2/2019 at 5:04 AM, randomrobot007 said:

Could you please make the doctor who companion peri brown super desperate to pee please

25.thumb.png.7afb6e46890b2ef918b2c32b6812e98f.png

I've never watched DW, but she looked really cute!

On 4/2/2019 at 6:22 PM, mipmixer said:

How about Marceline or PB from adventure time?

marc.thumb.png.a4043f80e118ce8bf1830edc7dc0f194.png

Cartoon vamp girls are always a good choice!

I'll try and do more soon! 👍

On 4/2/2019 at 2:05 AM, Lapiiss said:

Hey there!

I was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing a desperate Doctor Girlfriend from The Venture Bros! She's a love of mine with too few lewds of her, and your art style fits the show perfectly!

I'd love to see her just frantic to piss, like really really desperate after a full day of holding! 

Either way, I love your art! ❤️

dr.thumb.png.585bcda01e3a8b2c2d5c1d5425f580a0.png

She sure is a cutie! Hope you like it.

On 4/2/2019 at 6:41 AM, AkenoSama said:

How about a blond doctor with a glorious ass and breasts, she's a urulogist and she's on the whole shift without a break to the bathroom, and she's collecting urine samples from the patients. ( Maybe the pacients can be the cop and the pizza girl in a crossover )

doc.thumb.png.7eb1d360549f9643d56a33358aadb4a4.png

I really liked this concept, feel like this is real awkward for both of em.

On 4/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, DsGSilver said:

I'm glad you moved here. I was a fan of your tumblr page.

If you're not too full on requests, don't suppose you could do Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 having an accident out of fear?

Also, that Amazon pic is great.

Thank you! I really have enjoyed your writting on here for a while, so I couldn't be happier that you like my art. Also fear wetting is my fave type of omo content so I definitely can do that one!

On 4/7/2019 at 5:12 PM, Dededesciple said:

ok ah got an idea

what if someone was tryin ta use Scary Face on the mon of Elesa from Pokemon Black & White but missed and hit her instead?

For sure! Poke girls are always good.

Edited by LeakyPanties (see edit history)

Hi! I really like your art, can I take a request? Please draw three pictures about Karai from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012, the first of it would show her being desperate for bathroom, and the second where she wets herself, and a third alternative one where she makes it to the toilet. I hope this is not too much for you. 🙂

On 4/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, DsGSilver said:

I'm glad you moved here. I was a fan of your tumblr page.

If you're not too full on requests, don't suppose you could do Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 having an accident out of fear?

Also, that Amazon pic is great.

futaba.thumb.png.1855ff40b2efe671de5c4d2ac7cd3778.png

Here ya are! I don't know much about P5 so I went with something vague. Hope ya like it.

On 4/7/2019 at 5:12 PM, Dededesciple said:

ok ah got an idea

what if someone was tryin ta use Scary Face on the mon of Elesa from Pokemon Black & White but missed and hit her instead?

pokr.thumb.png.ee6c6333145e1d6f3d194534d01ec1bb.png

There ya go! Poor Elesa

On 4/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, Soundwave012 said:

Hi! I really like your art, can I take a request? Please draw three pictures about Karai from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012, the first of it would show her being desperate for bathroom, and the second where she wets herself, and a third alternative one where she makes it to the toilet. I hope this is not too much for you. 🙂

I don't know much about that run of TMNT, (More of a 80s guy) but I do like her design. However, I'm not to into characters "making it" (Sorry!) so I'll probably just do a short comic page of her desperate and wetting.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, Soundwave012 said:

TMNT.thumb.png.7efcf52f9d202cf7fd68d376df254fd2.png

There you go. Finished this up a few days ago and forgot to post it. I went little extra on it, then I really should have, (Who needs sleep, lol). Hope you like it.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:44 AM, Omorashi100 said:

Hey there do you think you can do Teen Titans Starfire holding it in from not knowing how to use a toilet on Earth?

star.thumb.png.ac67a485c4017f0ac9bdfc1aa63c2661.png

I do like me some heroines, so I slammed this one out real quick. Hope you like it!

23 hours ago, Linkx said:

Bellona, frightened and having an accident in front of a young girl perhaps who'd be looking to her for inspiration. Don't meet your heroes heh.

and then bonus round, Baiken! Having drunk too much rice wine as she usually does getting spooked on her way to the toilet!

For sure!

19 hours ago, randomrobot007 said:

If its ok for me to request anothee thing could please draw tin-tin kyrano from the orinigal thunderbirds series desperate to pee

I don't mind muti requests at all. I'll give her shot at some point. Drawing off a puppet will be a bit awkward, lol.

16 hours ago, The Shark said:

I know you have a lot of requests so I’ll keep mine short. I really loved some of the work you posted! I’d really love to see elastigirl desperate and see Phara wet herself! Absolutely love the artwork!

Thank you! Those are some girls I always want to do more off, so I'll do those sooner or later. 👍

11 hours ago, Thispieguy1 said:

Either Erza Scarlet or Lucy Heartifila fear wetting please.

I do love me some fear wetting, I'll have to go with Erza though ,she's my favorite of the two.

6 hours ago, LeakyPanties said:

TMNT.thumb.png.7efcf52f9d202cf7fd68d376df254fd2.png

There you go. Finished this up a few days ago and forgot to post it. I went little extra on it, then I really should have, (Who needs sleep, lol). Hope you like it.

I do like me some heroines, so I slammed this one out real quick. Hope you like it!

For sure!

I don't mind muti requests at all. I'll give her shot at some point. Drawing off a puppet will be a bit awkward, lol.

Thank you! Those are some girls I always want to do more off, so I'll do those sooner or later. 👍

I do love me some fear wetting, I'll have to go with Erza though ,she's my favorite of the two.

Like it? I love it anyway can you do Gwen and Julie from Alien Force holding their pee in while deciding which one of them should use the bathroom first?image.jpeg.bec4a46361cc08b45365ad4fe744483c.jpeg image.jpeg.7bba9d1c00c783c94dba339bec89397c.jpeg

6 hours ago, LeakyPanties said:

I do like me some heroines, so I slammed this one out real quick. Hope you like it

Man, that is really great I really Live It, Starfire is a great character but don't have too much omorashi.

How about a next page with a BURSTING Raven who cant wait another secound but she " try her best " to show What Starfire is asking and both pee in front the toilet or about Raven use It without put Jr panties down and Starfire have a accident?