Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else loves the smell of pee?

Let's play pretend. Imagine you're in bed with a girl. She's not fat, but she definitely has some meat on her. Lets say she's 5'0" - 5'2" and weighs like 140 lbs. She wets the bed every single night, and she wears disposable diapers for protection. She fills out an Abena M4 very nicely with a big round ass.

As a bedwetter, her bladder isn't too big, but she sometimes has two medium accidents in the middle of the night. She sleeps through the whole damn thing like a baby. She accepts her condition and has a nice glass of reverse osmosis filtered water before going to sleep (because fluoride is for losers). She uses baby powder, but she knows a little goes a long way so she isn't crazy about it.

Pretend time says she had a fairly large wetting at 1:00am. Then she went pee pee again at 6:00am. Now it's like 7:00am. Her bedwetting was on full display tonight, and she is clearly not even close to succeeding at nighttime potty training.  The diaper is soaked, and you can see her wetness has thoroughly gone all the way up to her bum. She rolls around a lot in her sleep, and her soggy butt is positioned right in front of nose. It's the weekend, and you don't have to get up for a few hours. She likes to sleep in late.

tumblr_pp9h28ens31ux69e7_1280.jpg

I bet that smells pretty nice.

Anyone else wanna try writing one?

I definitely like the smell of pee. Sadly my partner isn't into wetting, but when I go down on her, sometimes she smells of pee - which always turns me on.

Within pretty wide limits the stronger the pee the better. Even an ammonia smell doesn't spoil it, but if wet garments started to grow mouldy, or smell of bacteria that would totally wreck it.

However some foods seem to spoil the smell of pee - soup seems to take a bit of its smell through into the pee, which makes it smell a bit off. The same thing happens after eating steak or drinking coffee. Asparagus is famous for adding an odour to pee, but I find that smell is better than the others because it is vaguely similar to the smell of pee!

@Darjeeling I can see that cleaning urinals frequently would be difficult (and the smell inside a public toilet may not just be pee), but clearly since you are here, it hasn't put you off pee completely - which is great!

I was messaging a woman some years back, who said she liked to wet herself with dilute pee, and wondered if she would get the same kick by pouring warm water into her jeans. She said it was nowhere near as exciting, and decided that even she needed some pee smell.

14 hours ago, Cherry Pie said:

Let's play pretend. Imagine you're in bed with a girl. She's not fat, but she definitely has some meat on her. Lets say she's 5'0" - 5'2" and weighs like 140 lbs. She wets the bed every single night, and she wears disposable diapers for protection. She fills out an Abena M4 very nicely with a big round ass.

As a bedwetter, her bladder isn't too big, but she sometimes has two medium accidents in the middle of the night. She sleeps through the whole damn thing like a baby. She accepts her condition and has a nice glass of reverse osmosis filtered water before going to sleep (because fluoride is for losers). She uses baby powder, but she knows a little goes a long way so she isn't crazy about it.

Pretend time says she had a fairly large wetting at 1:00am. Then she went pee pee again at 6:00am. Now it's like 7:00am. Her bedwetting was on full display tonight, and she is clearly not even close to succeeding at nighttime potty training.  The diaper is soaked, and you can see her wetness has thoroughly gone all the way up to her bum. She rolls around a lot in her sleep, and her soggy butt is positioned right in front of nose. It's the weekend, and you don't have to get up for a few hours. She likes to sleep in late.

tumblr_pp9h28ens31ux69e7_1280.jpg

I bet that smells pretty nice.

Anyone else wanna try writing one?

I love the description but the attached image isn't displaying for me sadly

1 hour ago, David_E said:

@Darjeeling I can see that cleaning urinals frequently would be difficult (and the smell inside a public toilet may not just be pee), but clearly since you are here, it hasn't put you off pee completely - which is great!

Nah, it hasn’t. I still like the activity, but it’s a bit like how you cook food, and spending so much time over the food makes the smell kinda sickly.

13 minutes ago, Ajax7408 said:

I love the description but the attached image isn't displaying for me sadly

Hmmm you're right. It got taken down it looks like. In fact, I can't find the image on ABKingdom either (I copy and pasted directly from there).

I don't have another pic of a girl in a wet M4 in bed, but how about a pic of a girl in a wet M4 standing up? She probably smells pretty nice too.

(this pic is from my computer directly, so it shouldn't become lost!)

chhs4vq.jpg

4 minutes ago, Cherry Pie said:

Hmmm you're right. It got taken down it looks like. In fact, I can't find the image on ABKingdom either (I copy and pasted directly from there).

I don't have another pic of a girl in a wet M4 in bed, but how about a pic of a girl in a wet M4 standing up? She probably smells pretty nice too.

(this pic is from my computer directly, so it shouldn't become lost!)

chhs4vq.jpg

This is nice although I'd prefer a chubbier girl 😉

On 4/3/2019 at 6:15 PM, wettingman said:

I love the smell of fresh pee, and enjoy sniffing freshly peed in pants. Howerever, iof it has been laying around to allow long enough for bacteria to start working, the oder turns  strong, acrid , and ammonia like, that to me is nasty, and totally unpleasant.

** Nevertheless, to each his/her own.

Exactly, a freshly wet nappy in particular really smells nice... when you take one off it normally smells pleasant, but after sitting around for a while, they really don't.