Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else feel like they are supposed to be a bedwetter?

Guess it depends on what 'supposed" means here.  Let's say I have contributing factors:

1.  My mother was prudish and perfectionist.  She made a tremendous fuss over my occasional bladder mishaps after I reached the age where I should have stopped wetting according to her book about children.  She required me to keep training pants with my clothing in case I needed them again.  So I saw my training pants every day until I turned ten and she let me throw them out.  My father teased me terribly every time I had to go bad.

2.  While I had zero interest in dolls generally, my cousin's wetting doll fascinated me and I kept asking for one.  Surprisingly my mother obliged.

3.  My control varied all over the dial,  In retrospect, it may have been my allergy getting into my bladder and making it spasm harder.

4.  Due to my mother's poor health, my adolescent girl cousins took on much of my raising.  When I needed to pee out somewhere, they made a huge production of rushing me to a public washroom.  The cousin closest to my age did sneaky public pees almost anywhere.

5.  If I drink anything after dinner, I have to pee during the night.

6.  Probably as a result of all the above, my dreams often contained pee scenes.  These become more vivid and protracted around age eleven.  When I dream about peeing, I do pee.

I sleep in diapers on a washable absorbent mat.  I'm thinking of synthesizing a running water sound for my bedroom in hopes of more frequently peeing without waking so I sleep better.

It's hard to say what one was supposed to be. I certainly have woken up more times than I can count bursting to pee and thinking how much I'd love to just wet the bed instead of having to get up and pee. But then I've also been into bedwetting for a while now, dating back to the days of Experience Project.

Before that though, I never really thought of it much. I didn't have bedwetting issues as a child or anything. Though I used to have lots of times where I'd dream I'm in bed and feel kind of like I'm laying there peeing, but I'd always wake up dry. So maybe so.

As a child my friends wanted to be older so they could stay up late, drive a car, or some other adult thing.  Not me, I longed for a place of my own where I could wet the bed whenever I wanted.  As it turned out “whenever I wanted” was every night.

After years of every night wetting things changed.  Now, once again wetting in my sleep I’m much happier, content, at peace with the world.  So yes, I feel l was most born to be a bed-wetter.

Yeah, I usually have to get up to go&pee quite a few times during the night, and it would be so much more comfortable (and enjoyable 😉 ) to just let it go right there. I actually would do it, if it wasn't for the fact that I have flatmates and it would be weird and I hate doing more laundry than absolutely necessary. But I do sometimes sleep with a nice thick towel underneath me and just let a dribble out, though mostly just for the fun of it 😄 

In the past I used to wake up very often in the middle of the night and had to use the bathroom. But sometimes I didn't and wet my bed, what was not something I was really enjoying. Because of that I started wearing diapers. Nowadays I wake up less and less often when I have to pee and I sleep much better.

My suggestion is, start using diapers. It's a bit embarrassing, especially when you have to admit that to someone and unusual feeling at first, but much less than wetting your bed and you'll sleep much better.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:37 AM, Stanley79 said:

Guess it depends on what 'supposed" means here.  Let's say I have contributing factors:

1.  My mother was prudish and perfectionist.  She made a tremendous fuss over my occasional bladder mishaps after I reached the age where I should have stopped wetting according to her book about children.  She required me to keep training pants with my clothing in case I needed them again.  So I saw my training pants every day until I turned ten and she let me throw them out.  My father teased me terribly every time I had to go bad.

2.  While I had zero interest in dolls generally, my cousin's wetting doll fascinated me and I kept asking for one.  Surprisingly my mother obliged.

3.  My control varied all over the dial,  In retrospect, it may have been my allergy getting into my bladder and making it spasm harder.

4.  Due to my mother's poor health, my adolescent girl cousins took on much of my raising.  When I needed to pee out somewhere, they made a huge production of rushing me to a public washroom.  The cousin closest to my age did sneaky public pees almost anywhere.

5.  If I drink anything after dinner, I have to pee during the night.

6.  Probably as a result of all the above, my dreams often contained pee scenes.  These become more vivid and protracted around age eleven.  When I dream about peeing, I do pee.

I sleep in diapers on a washable absorbent mat.  I'm thinking of synthesizing a running water sound for my bedroom in hopes of more frequently peeing without waking so I sleep better.

Sorry to hear you had such a rough time growing up Stanley, glad to hear that you seem to be in a much better place now, if it is something you are seeking out.

11 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

In the past I used to wake up very often in the middle of the night and had to use the bathroom. But sometimes I didn't and wet my bed, what was not something I was really enjoying. Because of that I started wearing diapers. Nowadays I wake up less and less often when I have to pee and I sleep much better.

My suggestion is, start using diapers. It's a bit embarrassing, especially when you have to admit that to someone and unusual feeling at first, but much less than wetting your bed and you'll sleep much better.

Carmen, it sound's like you had to admit to someone that you are a bedwetter. Would you mind telling me a bit what that was like? I feel like it is something I am going to have to prepare myself for.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:48 AM, jayjayjay123 said:

Carmen, it sound's like you had to admit to someone that you are a bedwetter. Would you mind telling me a bit what that was like? I feel like it is something I am going to have to prepare myself for.

I guess you're right. If you wet your bed in sleep, you're a bedwetter, like it or not. 

What exactly would you like to know?

On 4/4/2019 at 11:58 AM, CarmenCD said:

if only they had diapers that had something besides elephants and bunnies and clowns, I'd think about trying one

10 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

You can always buy normal all white diaper. I do.

so... let me get this straight. you say you go in and buy diapers, like for little kids and babies...and they fit you? you must be a very tiny human

I mean there's Depends, but those don't seem like they hold very much liquid...or do they?

I guess I shouldn't be confused, but i am

Edited by NiagraFalls (see edit history)
Just now, NiagraFalls said:

I think i'll start wearing them when I hit 60 (only 5 more years!) then I can have a good excuse. I can't suddenly be that incontinent, my s/o is too clever

Starts slowly. Occasional bedwetting or partial wetting when bathroom is not at hand.

I hide my omo fetish like that. I hold until is almost too late and than often just can't hold it long enough to find a bathroom.

People can see on my face it's a real wetting.

1 minute ago, CarmenCD said:

Starts slowly. Occasional bedwetting or partial wetting when bathroom is not at hand.

I hide my omo fetish like that. I hold until is almost too late and than often just can't hold it long enough to find a bathroom.

I almost never hold, unless it's my holding day

this particular instance was just me toying with myself