Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding/Wetting Game (WIP)

Hey guys! I'm in the process of making a Milovana Holding and Wetting Challenge or Game, much of it inspired by everyone on this site over my months of exploring this site. I am still working on this project, and would love some community suggestions, feedback, or ideas from the fam. 

The Game itself will be interactive, in the sense that you can choose the holding challenges, in which four different stages can be played through (if you need to fill your bladder, or just like to wait forever) with varying tasks. For the holding challenges, I have added light exercise, like jumping jacks, sit ups, and yoga poses. There is also some mind games just simple tasks like watching desperation videos, listening to running water, putting your hand in running water, etc..

The total time of the Holding challenge is what I'm still working out, maybe 2-3 hours long? 

It all really depends on how desperate you feel, as you can choose to start from any of the 4 stages, it's all labeled towards how urgently you need to go. I've added optional punishment of wetting for people who enjoy more urine play, and id like to add a section devoted to just wetting games in general, with less tasks of desperation and denial, more about just getting you soaked in various ways. 

I'm still stuck on some of these areas, so if any of you would like to chip some ideas in, I'd love some fresh ideas, and a fresh perspective on this. 

I've been SO excited to complete this and share it with everyone, so I hope this is something that the community will really enjoy. 

Thanks for your time! I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the game.

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE: I have been on and off working on this Milovana webtease. I have made, and ran some test runs on the "Holding Games" portion of the tease, but still have yet to flesh out all of the ideas, or pages for the "Wetting/Watersports Tasks" section of the game. I have gone from just wanting normal wetting tasks throughout, and a decent amount too, but then realize there isn't much in the way of different activities that pertain to wetting itself, without going to niche on the kinks (I for one enjoy many tasks that others may not enjoy, such as drinking, showers, etc., while others may enjoy diaper play and the likes on the other hand).

My question then to the community is, should I just leave the tease as a standalone holding game, and make separate wetting and watersports related teases that may cater to more specific crowds? I may stray from being too narrow, and throwing people off from properly enjoying the experience if there is just too much stuff that doesn't turn them on, or keep them engaged. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated, y'all. I really hope to share this with everyone soon! 😄 

Could you have 2 buttons at the beginning of the tease that allow someone to choose their path? Something similar to a "I'd just like to hold." and "I'd like a little more 😉". If they choose the latter, then the wetting/watersports tasks will be mixed in with the holding. 

I've never used the milovana editor so I don't know how easy/difficult that would be.

Very easy! Thanks for the advice, @Arcane. It's better to have the choice. I'll have about 5 stages of holding, to ensure the longest possible time to hold without being ridiculous.

1 minute ago, KozmoFox said:

I don't know how I'd feel about have wetting and watersports mixed together, because I'm into the former but not the latter.

That was my worry about mixing the two. I know that this kink can be a little more specific than say, oral play 😂 I'll probably stay with wetting then, or leave it be for a separate webtease altogether

2 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Isn't wetting a form of watersports?

Of course! I mean watersports in a more specifically generalized term separate from normal holding/wetting scenarios. I should elaborate more and explain that I mean activities like drinking, using bowls to pour any spill over back on, more "degrading" tasks that some may not necissarilly call omo-related. My apologies for the lack of proper wording! 😮

Precisely! We aren't limited to anything here 🙂 just don't wanna have too crazy of a game, more along the lines of something more people can enjoy without seeing TOO many odd tasks. I think I'll revise the game to carer towards more wetting oriented stuff. Just what exactly, I dunno. Besides the obvious of just wetting yourself, I dunno where to go beyond that 😂