What helps you hold better? Leg crossing, crotch grabbing, sitting on your heel? Maybe a combination, maybe you prefer your tail, do you prefer to lean toward when holding or backwards?

What's the average lifespan of your species?

Do your sisters enjoy holding?

Why do you prefer wetting to desperation?

Is poor Rolo ok?

When holding where do you feel it most?

Do I ask too many questions?

Since you asked, the Milovana Teases, or at least the omorashi themed ones, are interactive holding challenges, most of them require Adobe flash player to run, I enjoy them, mostly for the pictures. My favorite is the "Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge" and the "Halloween Bladder Filler Part 1" they're mostly designed for holding and are definitely for females, but again, I just watch the pics, or read the story, so that doesn't really bug me. They're a tonne of fun for me, but probably not your thing since you're more into wetting, not holding, though many if them do involve wetting as well.

P.S. Sorry for answering a question on your question board Scarlett😔

Posted (edited)

Where were you on the 26th of April, 1986 at 1:23 am?

Edited by Tomoko
wanted to add in the time

Tomoko,

That's an excellent question!  I'm old enough to remember the radio reporting side effects long before the main event reached the news wires.

Scarlet,

Your image gave me a vague deja view feeling.  It finally clicked.  My grandfather used to describe and draw the "critters" encountered while hiking Idaho forests.  Although his drawing style was simple, one looked like a male you.  Those encounters occurred more than 70 years ago.  So unless you had kin in Idaho back then the similarity must be coincidental.

Hey! Remember you guys said I should try wetting upside down or something like that?
Well I did it!

It was great fun tbh!
I'm so used to it running down my legs when I do this - it's kinda weird having it going all down my chest!
Wrapped around my neck too which felt great! My top's soaked, my back's soaked...I think I might do this more often!

Anyway, here's that pic - I'll answer the rest of the questions next time!

I'm still holding by the way. Somehow. Don't question it.

See you soon!

Very nice.  If you remove your shorts, you can make a fountain.  Of course, you might want to do that behind a screen.

What do other fans here visualize Lucy and Shantae doing with free time while teamed up at college?

Glad I could help you with your catchphrase, but I can continue with questions: 

What are your hobbies? (Aside from the obvious one being: wetting)

I only found out about you yesterday and I'm a huge fan. I can't remember if someone else asked this already, but what is your favorite outfit to wet?

On 6/28/2019 at 6:01 AM, Stanley79 said:

Tomoko,

That's an excellent question!  I'm old enough to remember the radio reporting side effects long before the main event reached the news wires.

Scarlet,

Your image gave me a vague deja view feeling.  It finally clicked.  My grandfather used to describe and draw the "critters" encountered while hiking Idaho forests.  Although his drawing style was simple, one looked like a male you.  Those encounters occurred more than 70 years ago.  So unless you had kin in Idaho back then the similarity must be coincidental.

I love how you instantly knew what I was talking about (sorry for late response)

Tomoko,

Well, not instantly.  It took a couple minutes checking on-line before I nailed it down.

Scarlet,

Hope you'll at least give us some brief moments of your time.