Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

List of female pee scenes in movies

35 minutes ago, downwest6 said:

An extensive list of pee scenes in movies and TV exists on another site:

https://omorashi.online/pmd

The work of compiling this list was done by @MrOmorashi.

True, but you only have so many times you can look at it. Also, you can't tell by lists which contain male and which contain female. A lot of us might be looking for female, and use up all our views on films that only have male, or vice versa. If they fix that so we can look to our heart's content for the perfect wetting scene in a movie...

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Neither shows a stream nor nudity:  In Imagine Me and You, Piper Perabo attends to every possible detail before setting off with her family to her wedding ceremony.  Her father's constant monologue about his wedding morning fear appears to make piper increasingly uncomfortable.  Finally, she blurts, "Stop the car!  I forgot to pee!"  Clothed in her wedding formal she rushed through a McDonalds to their restrooms.

In Diary of a Mad House Wife, (1970) Carrie Snodgrass wakes and directly enters the bathroom where her husband is preparing for work.  While she sits on the fixture for relief she continues looking uncomfortable while her insensitive husband asks, "How about a little o' roll in hay?" If I recall correctly, she does not appear to become comfortable.

In an outtake from Pirates of the Caribbean -- at World's End (in the Singapore steam bath) Keirea Knightly fumbling a sword starts laughing hard.  Does she or does she not make a grab toward her crotch before remembering she's on camera?

And a male scene deserving an embarrassing-pee honorable mention (and maybe another for a female playing a peeing male):  On arriving at the Labyrinth (the title structure 1986) Jennifer Connelly spots a dwarf (a female actress in costume) on a decorative-pool bank.  On hearing Connelly's footfalls behind him/her, the dwarf twists around to see who approaches.  At the same instant the dwarf sees he's watched by a young human female Connelley sees his/her stream.  Then follows the comedy of the two trying to pretend the social mishap didn't happen.

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

True, but you only have so many times you can look at it. Also, you can't tell by lists which contain male and which contain female. A lot of us might be looking for female, and use up all our views on films that only have male, or vice versa. If they fix that so we can look to our heart's content for the perfect wetting scene in a movie...

You can open unlimited pages if you make an account on omorashi.online, which is free. And once you click on any given category you can sort the entries by gender or other scene characteristics.

2 hours ago, downwest6 said:

You can open unlimited pages if you make an account on omorashi.online, which is free. And once you click on any given category you can sort the entries by gender or other scene characteristics.

Oh. And is there a way to avoid receiving emails like there is here? (I would have joined here a lot earlier if I hadn't been fearful of someone being over and catching me receiving an email from here, until someone else with an account here told me on another site you can adjust your settings to avoid that)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Oh. And is there a way to avoid receiving emails like there is here? (I would have joined here a lot earlier if I hadn't been fearful of someone being over and catching me receiving an email from here, until someone else with an account here told me on another site you can adjust your settings to avoid that)

There is— once you’re logged in, go into the side menu to account settings, then notification settings, then uncheck “receive emails from the administrators.” You may also need to uncheck notifications overall, but I’m less sure about that.

4 hours ago, downwest6 said:

There is— once you’re logged in, go into the side menu to account settings, then notification settings, then uncheck “receive emails from the administrators.” You may also need to uncheck notifications overall, but I’m less sure about that.

Then I might think about getting an account there. I might not be in a rush to try it myself, I don't know what I'll tell anyone else about how I got into this movie if it's not on Netflix and I have to get it on DVD, but at least others here know there is a safe way to seek them out.