Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Outdoor Wetting Ideas

I recently moved into a house with limited privacy (at least for a temporary time), and have been having a hard time of thinking of decent times, or activities to do. I have started putting thought into wetting outdoors? I live in a very small town of about 3,500 people, all of which I dont know, but my goal isn't necissarilly to wet in public for the risk of being seen or for public humiliation or so forth. I really just want to know if anybody else has favorite spots, activities, challenges or such they use related to outdoor play? I live in a mountain town with plenty of space to probably let loose and head back to the car, or drive around for a bit. The more soaked, the better! 💛😋

what's about either:

wetting in the woods (e.g. also optionally peeing while walking could look hot too), or on your parking car's engine-bonnet / roof-top?

sitting in your car, window/door kinda opened and aiming out of that window while being flaccid or hard

finding a park, sitting/laying on a bench and trying to handsfree/aim pee onto the floor

include trees when being into the woods, e.g. humping / rubbing, etc. probably also climbing, or generally other sport-activities?

pee-aiming in a snowy area would look cool too

printing / writing stories (or read them from an electronic device) which could relate to pee-stuff and you'd have a full bladder visible bladder bulge (got inspired by the video of a guy who named his video "Heavy Delivery" and had another story-reading video shared there too)

2 hours ago, Blue_Thunder said:

what's about either:

wetting in the woods (e.g. also optionally peeing while walking could look hot too), or on your parking car's engine-bonnet / roof-top?

sitting in your car, window/door kinda opened and aiming out of that window while being flaccid or hard

finding a park, sitting/laying on a bench and trying to handsfree/aim pee onto the floor

include trees when being into the woods, e.g. humping / rubbing, etc. probably also climbing, or generally other sport-activities?

pee-aiming in a snowy area would look cool too

printing / writing stories (or read them from an electronic device) which could relate to pee-stuff and you'd have a full bladder visible bladder bulge (got inspired by the video of a guy who named his video "Heavy Delivery" and had another story-reading video shared there too)

I actually love some of these ideas!!! Thank you SO much for some good ideas 🙂 I may have to take a walk on the woods with a lot of water and just..m see what happens! I have plenty of diapers from my time of trying them out. I would much rather prefer no diaper, but it's always worth a shot given any particular scenarios that might call for it.

I shared a house with several other men for a few months when working away from home once. It’s amazing what you can get away with when you realise how unobservant people are. A couple of times I wet myself while out in the evening after dark in dark jeans, came back to the house and chatted to the other guys who were standing outside smoking, having a cigarette with them while still in my wet jeans. 

So I’d suggest dark clothes and wet yourself outside after dark. Be bold! Nobody notices anyway. 

1 hour ago, WetDave said:

So I’d suggest dark clothes and wet yourself outside after dark. Be bold! Nobody notices anyway. 

I'll take your advice! I'll probably need a revamp of my wetting clothes, so I'll need to take a trip to the out of town wal mart! I am excited to try outdoor wetting. There's some walking paths along a cemetery that are PERRECT, and only about a 30 second walk from home. There's soooo  many places to wet out here though, so it'll be worth exploring..

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)

I mostly second the above.  My maybe over-cautious suggestions:  Consider what will go unseen when wearing a kilt, long coat or rain-soaked pants (try value-store varieties before getting spendy).  (This sort of thing also depends on geography.  Living down-wind from an ocean and up-wind from a medium mountain range this area gets mild to heavy spring and autumn rains.  Late-spring and early-autumn rains can be comfortably warm.  These rains also grow "under-story" salal and berry bushes beneath forest trees.  Knowing your botanical geography can spawn ideas.)

Cautions:  If your woods have stinging nettles, poison oak or poison ivy, forget the kilt.  If your woods might have bear or cougar, know the safety practices.  If the woods extends over more than four square kilometers, carry provencal, state or national hiking trail maps for your area.  Strolling or hiking on dirt trails after a rain, wear shoes or boots with some ankle support.  Try to find a rain and post-rain stride than gives you a sense of slipping soon enough to correct for.  After a rain, someone hiking with the California dry-stomp seen in Hunger Games would have muddy tail feathers before the brain received the slipping message from the feet.  In this area people who went out for 30-minute walks have gotten turned around (with aid of sun stroke or dehydration) or cut off by a flash flood, landslide or snow avalanche and returned home four days late.  The USA park service advises carrying the items listed at

https://www.nps.gov/articles/10essentials.htm

We'd like you to get to back so we can read your report.  Around here we can;

In wooded parks with waist-high brush (aka under-story), find the "social trails" (trails kept open by use, but not maintained by park staff).  Many lead just far enough off main trails to hide a pee, and end right there.  Seemingly everyone is this area figures, "It was good enough for great grandpa and grandma, why kill a good tradition."

Go out in a heavy rain.  When your pants have gotten soaked, pee them unnoticed almost anywhere outdoors.  But do a test trial before getting too brave.  Go for a wooded park walk after a soaking rain and brush against some brush until appearing rain-soaked.  I've done this to appear rain-soaked so I could step off a trail and pee without clambering though brush to a hiding spot.

For those living in a place glaciated during the recent 20,000 years, your woods probably have a thin top soil over glacier-compressed rock and earth.  Tall trees develop a spreading root mass rather than a tap root.  When a storm downs the trees the lifted root mass provides a pee-hiding shield.

A kilt-friendly wood usually has a grass or broad-leaved ground cover, a bushy layer and a few trees.  While wearing a kilt with inside front protected by a plastic bag, you can wander behind a bush and pee while picking berries.  In a wind-fall area, find a log around 45 to 60 cm (18 to 24 inches) diameter.  Sit on it in a position puting your outlet on the unseen side.  Do the obvious.

Enjoying reading in summer shade, I pee through my clothing (and ideally a towel to avoid grass itch) into grass or sand and continue reading with lower areas under a sports blanket until clothing dries.  For all I can tell, all those strangers sitting around the park or beach might be doing the same.

Thanks for those incrediby thourough hiking-tips ! @Stanley79 As I'm quite fond of hiking myself I found great tips and tricks in your reply.Thanks for sharing. (besides the wildlife,because everything bigger than a grumpy cat one doesn't see around my parts of the woods 😉 )

I have heard mountainbikers or roadcyclist say : "no need to stop-just let it go.." , usually in the wet-season offcourse.

So I wouldn't be surprised it's not that big of a deal for a hiker to think the same.

All these talks just make it more exciting!! Yes there's plenty of hiking trails near me. Most of them aren't mountain trails where you could get lost, I actually think the closest trail is just a lake with a trail looping around it 😛 that will be one of my destinations for sure! I also don't mind the idea of mud, so that will be in consideration 😀 you guys ROCK!