Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do You Sometimes Regret Peeing ?

Occasionally,  I have to hold my pee, not for fun, but because circumstances I am in prevented  me from going. I often go as soon as I arrive home,  but sometimes, especially when I am pretty full, I regret going. As I experience the relief of emptying my bladder, but I think, I could have had fun with that. 

Does anyone else experience this , or am I the only one ?

Guest Wet Me Up

Yeah absolutely sometimes I just want to completely soak myself in it but maybe don't have time or something. When I'm at work though and have to pee the whole sexual attraction to it is switched off.

Yes often especially if it’s a long pee and I was alone at home. I now routinely check if I have privacy when I rush home bursting but in doing so i’ve Almost left it too late on a few occasions.

i don’t regret peeing if I am at work or in company though. I rarely regret my first morning pee either or during my menstruation but otherwise pees are best when held in for ages. It’s an awesome feeling to be squirming in desperation. 

Absolutely! I have very very limited times to try anything, seeing as I live with somebody who is self employed nd works from home 😞 I live in an insanely small town and could find a spot outdoors, but I like to do a lot more than just pee myself and be on my way! So whenever I have to hold it, and I relieve myself just in a toilet, i usually start to think about what I could've done with that 😥