shipment comeing in tomorrow

I have a shipment of ABU coming in tomorrow and I now live alone how should I enjoy the new found freedom??????? im looking for ideas

First time i wore abu i wore it under a dress i made, or if you are looking for fun and coziness while wearing them i recommend littleforbig onesies, they are soft and i love wearing them when diapered up. But thats just my ways, im sure there is plenty of things to experiment with

When you are at home and it is not too cold: Wear nothing over it. I love that. I think the capacity is also better, so you could just wet it like forever and it will not leak. That might as well be something which you could enjoy. My problem is mostly that when I wet, I have to dispose the diapers somewhere in a public trash and can not wear them very long because I have to stay in the safe time limits. I did not know the situation you were in, but that have been my experiences, maybe that might be something for you.

21 hours ago, simoneenomis said:

pajamas and sweat pants are both good options

yes i got a onezie that's awesome to wear

I always imagen that I would just wear more often and not worry about leaks so much. Maybe do a challenge and see how long you can go without using the toilet and only your diaper. Just don't over do it and spoil all the future excitement 🙂

On 3/31/2019 at 3:12 PM, Stanley79 said:

How is wearing working out for you?

im loveing it